剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
♪ Seems impossible to face ♪
♪ And when someone else instead of me ♪
♪ Always seems to know the way ♪
她一直在耐心等待
She's been waiting patiently
给她起的名字
to learn her name.
阿里亚
Aria.
我给她取名为阿里亚
I'm going to call her Aria.
♪ My, just one look at you ♪
♪ And I know it's gonna be ♪
♪ A lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ♪
♪ A lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day ♪
亲爱的
Honey!
♪ A lovely day ♪
♪ Lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day ♪
我妈妈以前经常提起你
You know, my mom used to talk about you.
很多次
A lot.
她告诉了我你在地震中的所作所为
She told me what you did in the earthquake,
你付出的代价
the price you paid.
她说如果你身边
She said you can rest easy
有个「坚强的雷兹尼克」
if you've got that
你就可以放心了
"tough Reznick" in your corner.
我猜这不是她的原话吧
I'm thinking she didn't exactly phrase it that way, did she?
是的 不是
No. She didn't.
唐纳德·索金
Donald Sulkin?
你有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我是克莱尔·布朗医生
I'm Dr. Claire Browne.
格雷格·拉文上个月在我所工作的医院去世了
Greg Lavin died at my hospital last month.
格雷格
Greg...
他去世时随身戴着这个
he had this with him when he passed.
我在战争结束时把这个给了格雷格
I gave these to Greg at the end of the war.
我们是
We were...
朋友
friends.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚刚那一幕真美好
That was beautiful.
那对人的故事是那么的简短
That room is filled with stories that were cut short.
就像我们一样
Like ours.
但是你
But you,
你还有大好人生
you have an amazing story ahead.
我等不及要看了
I can't wait to see it.
你能回家吗
You can come home?
我能回家
I can come home.
但是
But...
但是
But?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我当然爱你
Of course I love you.
你爱我什么
What do you love about me?
我爱你深爱着我们的儿子
I love that you love our son.
我爱看你们俩聊天
I love watching you two talk.
我爱凯兰和你在一起的那种兴奋
I love the way Kellan lights up when he's with you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
跟你一样地爱着你
For all the same reasons.
我们都想陪在凯兰身边
And we both wanna be there for Kellan.
事实也如此
And we are.
但是
But...
你和我不在一起也能做到这件事
You and I don't need to be together to do that.
你觉得...
Are you okay if...
也许我们不必再来了
Maybe it's time we stopped coming here.
你准备好向前看了吗
You're ready to move on?
没有
No.
但他依旧在我们身边 不是吗
But he'll still be with us, right?
不管我们身处何处
Wherever we are.
他改变了我
He changed me.
这点是不会消失的
That's not gonna go away.
我过夜的装备都带好了
I have everything I need to stay overnight,
包括这个 新冠的阴性检测报告
including this... Negative for COVID.
我知道阴性检测报告不可靠
I know negative tests are unreliable,
但这已经是我这三天里做的第三次检测报告了
but it's my third in three days.
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表