剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
「良医」前情回顾
Previously on "The Good Doctor"...
动脉瘤导致了背痛 然而沃克医生忽视了
The aneurysm caused his back pain. Dr. Wolke missed it.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
按压
Compressions.
沃克医生
Dr. Wolke.
他死了
He's dead.
你需要多久都行
Take as much time as you need.
访客不得探视
由于新冠肺炎 我院实行零访客政策
病毒摧毁了你母亲的肺
The virus has damaged your mother's lungs.
我们会尽一切力量救她
We're doing everything we can to help her.
120焦
120 joules.
我有羟氯喹 利巴韦林
I've got hydroxychloroquine, ribavirin...
我们医院的规模是圣荷西总医院的两倍
I'm twice the size of SJ General.
我们检测的病例数也应该是他们的两倍
I should have twice the amount of tests.
BGM: Over The Rainbow by MisterWives
♪ I'm over the rainbow ♪
♪ No yellow brick road ♪
♪ Can't seem to find home ♪
♪ Over the rainbow ♪
天呐 怎么回事 他还好吗
Oh, my God, what happened? Is he okay?
我是医生 怎么了
I'm a doctor. What happened?
我不知道 他在跑步 我按了喇叭
I don't know. He was running. I honked.
突然他就倒在我车前了
All of a sudden, he was in front of my car.
行人与车相撞 现场昏迷指数为五
Pedestrian versus car, GCS five at scene.
腹部僵硬 有内出血
Rigid abdomen with active bleeding.
连枷胸和气胸
Flail chest with pneumo.
他需要立刻做剖腹探查术
He needs an ex lap. Now.
严重腹腔积血
We've got a massive hemoperitoneum.
需要两次大抽吸 四个胸腔都要腹腔垫
I need two large suctions and lap pads in all four quadrants.
右边外侧处
There's a grade-three liver laceration
有三度肝脏撕裂
in right lateral segments.
肝脏需缝合 一号♥铬制肠线
Liver stitch, number 1 chromic
用钝针和作战纱布
on a blunt needle and a combat gauze.
你当时骑车去干什么
What were you doing on your bike at that hour?
来工作
Heading into work.
想准备和格拉斯曼的预算会议
Trying to prep for my budget meeting with Glassman.
移♥动♥肝脏 检查是否有相关膈肌损伤
Mobilize the liver to check for any associated diaphragm injury.
那在城的另一侧
It's the other side of town.
我选了风景好的路线
I was taking the scenic route.
血压下降了
BP's dropping.
他还有个出血点 再拿点腹腔垫 检查肠子
He's got another bleed. Add more lap pads and run the bowel.
回肠末端附近有穿孔
There's a perforation near the terminal ileum.
有东西刺穿了肠壁
Something tore through the intestinal wall.
是个弹片
It's shrapnel.
车祸时进去的吗
From the accident?
外层已经被腐蚀了
The coat's eroded.
看起来卡在这有段时间了
It looks like it's been in there a while.
肯定是因为车祸移位了
It must have gotten dislodged in the accident.
良 医
第四季 第六集
你觉得亚舍怎么样
How does Asher seem to you?
挺好的
He seems fine.
对一个刚失去第一位患者的医生来说 有点太好了
Too fine for someone who's just lost their first patient.
我没空操心看上去太好了的人
I don't have time to worry about people being too fine.
-他在装 -很好
- He's faking it. - Good.
微笑时大脑会释放血清素
The brain releases serotonin when you smile,
即便你很痛苦
even if you're miserable.
我已经感觉好多了
I feel better already.
否认对保持心理健康行之无效
Denial is not a proven strategy for psychological health.
对无法改变的事实念念不忘也没用
Dwelling on things you can't change doesn't help either.
一位24岁的女性到了急诊室
24-year-old woman came into the ER
自述腹痛头疼
complaining of abdominal pain and headaches,
意外吧 她怀孕了
and, surprise, she's pregnant.
但不是个幸福的意外
Apparently not a happy surprise.
她想堕胎
She wants an abortion.
她怎么了
Well, what's wrong with her?
我猜你最近没怎么学会分享
I assume you haven't recently learned the value of sharing,
所以我想应该有别的原因
which makes me think there's another reason
让你把这个病例汇报给手术部
you're unloading this onto the surgical department.
她有先天性免疫球蛋白A缺陷
She has a congenital IgA deficiency
严重感染病史
and a history of severe infections.
她会需要静脉注射抗生素
She'll need IV antibiotics
以及术后密切观察
and close post-surgical observation.
我想你的新手不如借机学点知识
I figured one of your newbies may as well learn something.
BGM: My Girl by Temptations
♪ ...You'd say ♪
♪ What can make me feel this way ♪
♪ My girl ♪
♪ My girl, my girl ♪
莉亚明天生日
Lea's birthday is tomorrow.
有很多可爱的青蛙和浪漫的歌♥曲
There are many cute frogs and many romantic songs.
我选不好
I can't decide.
这是我作为男友的第一个礼物
It is my first gift as her boyfriend.
必须要...很酷
It needs to be... awesome.
那或许唱歌♥青蛙
Well, then, maybe singing frogs,
无论有多可爱 都是个错误选项
however cute, might be a mistake.
找找其他更私人或浪漫的礼物吧
Try something more personal or romantic.
找一个没做过刮宫堕胎手术的住院医生
And find a resident who hasn't done a suction D&C
教他们
and teach them.
不 不 我自己做
No, n... no. I'll do it myself.
我不要教别人
I'm not going to teach anymore.
我是个优秀的外科医生 我做手术
I'm a good surgeon. I'll do surgery.
莫菲医生 你作为外科医生的职责之一就是教学
Dr. Murphy, part of your job as a surgeon is to teach.
你不能因为困难就选择不做
You can't opt out because it's difficult.
我选择不做是因为我不擅长
I am opting out because I'm bad at it.
无论如何你都不能选择不做
Well, you can't opt out for any reason.
但我可能一下子给你太多责任了
But I may have given you too much responsibility too soon,
所以我会看着你教学
so I will supervise your supervision
直到你掌握技巧
until you get the hang of it.
选个人
Pick someone.
你俩丢东西了吗
Did you two lose something?
我们的患者
Our patient.
露丝·巴布科克
Rose Babcock.
她做了桡骨远端骨折手术
She's post-op from repair of a distal radius fracture.
六十多岁 白头发
60s. White hair.
看着你时仿佛能看穿你的灵魂
Looks at you like she's staring into your soul.
她瘸吗
Does she have a limp?
不
No.
我想她现在瘸了
Well, I think she does now.
巴布科克女士 你又摔了吗
Ms. Babcock, did you fall down again?
没有 我很好
Oh, no, I'm fine.
但 但318房♥有个可怜的男人
But... but there's a poor man in room 318
非常痛苦
who's in a lot of pain.
让我扶你回床上去
Let's get you back in bed.
走
Yep.
给她换上新的透明敷料 不是抗菌软膏
Apply a new Tegaderm, not antibiotic ointment.
穿起来透气
They breathe.
别逼我们把你拷在床上 露丝
Don't make us handcuff you to the bed, Rose.
那要额外收费的
We charge extra for that.
把皮肤擦干才能粘牢
Dry the skin more so it'll stick.
你做得很好
You're doing just fine, dear.
心率飙升至130
Heart rate's spiking in the 130s.
血压在162/95
BP 162 over 95.
觉着胸闷吗
Are you feeling any pressure in your chest?
没有 只是焦虑
No, it's just anxiety.
不是我 你们中有人焦虑
Not mine. It's one of yours.
既然是在你胸腔内检测到的
We're gonna pretend,
我们只能假定是你的情况
since it's happening in your chest, that it's yours.
静脉注射20毫克的柳胺心定
20 milligrams IV labetalol.
我很好
I'm fine.
我是个读心者 能感受到他人的感觉
I'm an empath. I can feel what other people are feeling,
你们中有个人压力很大
and one of you is very stressed out.
奥利维亚 继续你的工作
Olivia, stay where you are.
再注射1毫克的劳拉西泮
And one milligram of Ativan.
别靠近我
Keep away from me!
别 后退
No! Step back!
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表