剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
而且你也不会想要去任何地方 如果你不...
And you might not want to go anywhere if you don't...
照顾好亚瑟
Take care of Arthur.
但是他失去了理智 然后开枪...
But he lost his silly head and shot Br...
最有趣的是...
And what is so funny about it is that...
妈妈
我们将用一根猪尾导管放置导丝
We'll use a pigtail catheter to place the guide wire,
然后用一根6毫米护套递送导管
then run a delivery catheter through an 18 French sheath
将新瓣膜从股动脉送到心脏
to ferry the new valve through the femoral artery to the heart.
然后我们给气球充气 使新瓣膜膨胀
Then we inflate a balloon that expands the new valve
就可以把新瓣膜安装在现在的瓣膜里了
and installs it right inside his current one.
那会杀了他的
That would kill him.
他足部低温
He has cold feet.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是肖恩·莫菲医生
I'm Dr. Shaun Murphy.
他是我的住院医生
He's one of my residents.
阿蒂胆子小[脚部冰冷]吗
Artie has cold feet?
他害怕手术吗
He's afraid of the procedure?
不 我想莫菲医生是字面意思
No, I think Dr. Murphy means it literally.
患者足部低温
The patient has cold feet.
他的体温降低了吗
Is his body temperature dropping?
不 他的核心体温稳定在36.9度
No, his core body temperature is stable at 98.5.
他很少发生足部低温 我给他拿了袜子
He rarely has cold feet. I got him socks.
你得跟我说得明白一点
You're gonna need to draw some dotted lines here for me.
足部低温意味着循环受阻
Okay. Cold feet means impaired circulation,
也就是心脏血流不足
which means constricted blood flow from the heart,
也就是血管受损
which means a damaged vessel.
如果我们试图把新瓣膜推进受损部位
If we try to push the new valve through the damaged area,
它会撕裂 导致他死亡
it will rip open, killing him.
「血管受损」
"Damaged vessel"?
是的 你在搭桥手术中失误
Yes. You make a mistake during the bypass,
可能造成了主动脉撕裂
most likely a tear in the aorta.
我没有失误
I didn't make a mistake.
你造成了主动脉剥离
Mm, you caused an aortic dissection.
肖恩 这个人在心脏手术方面的经验
Shaun, this man has more cardiac experience
比这个房♥间里所有人总和的十倍还多
than everyone in this room times ten.
很多人都会脚部冰冷 我妻子就脚部冰冷
A lot of people have cold feet. My wife has cold feet.
每个人在医院都会脚部冰冷
Everyone has cold feet in a hospital.
是的 那我们应该给希尔先生做一次血管造影
Yes. We should perform an angio on Mr. Hill.
就能查出是否有主动脉剥离
That will show the aortic dissection.
这个人最近刚经历了开胸手术
This man recently underwent an open heart surgery.
他还要做瓣膜置换手术
He's gonna have valve replacement.
我们没有必要再增加一个程序
We don't need to load him up with yet another procedure
又没有任何失误
when there was no mistake.
有研究表明年长的人更不愿意承认错误
Studies show that old people are less likely to admit mistakes
因为他们很少意识到自己的错误
because they are less aware when they've made one.
好了 莫菲医生 你已经说明了你的想法
Okay, Dr. Murphy, you've told us your thoughts on this case.
据我所知你有几天的假期
It's my understanding that you have a few days of leave.
我建议你休息
I suggest you take them.
我更愿意继续工作
I prefer to continue working.
那就去别处工作
Then do it somewhere else.
你...
You...
会杀死他的
Will kill him.
你觉得我的主刀医生错了
You think my surgeon is wrong?
是的
Yes.
而你是真正的医生 是吗
And you're, like, a-a real doctor, right?
我是真正的医生
I am a real doctor.
无意冒犯 但是最好的心脏医生
No offense, but best heart guy around
和当我需要袜子的时候路过我房♥间的人
versus the guy who happened to be passing my room
比起来
when I needed socks.
我为什么不让中野医生做他觉得我需要的事呢
Why shouldn't I let Dr. Nakano do what he thinks I need?
如果发生了什么问题 他可以补救的
If anything goes wrong, he can fix it.
可能会很难
It could be difficult.
导管的尖端很有可能
The tip of the catheter would be likely
弄破你脆弱的大动脉
to rupture your weakened aorta,
撕开动脉并且导致胸腔内出血
ripping it open and causing you to hemorrhage into your chest
然后在几分钟内失血过多
and bleed out in a matter of minutes.
即便你幸存
If you survived,
你也会有严重的缺血性脑损伤
you'd have severe anoxic brain damage.
不过你幸存的可能性不大
But it's unlikely you'd survive.
回家去
Go home.
希尔先生要求血管造影了吗
Is Mr. Hill requesting the angio?
他不仅仅是要求 他是强烈要求
He's not just requesting. He's demanding.
为什么说该休息的时候就休息
This is why you take a leave of absence when you need one.
你无法清醒思考
You're not thinking clearly
不然你就不会像这样耍手腕了
or you never would have pulled a stunt like this.
我更想继续工作
I prefer to stay at work.
我可以协助急诊科会诊
I could assist with E.R. consults.
莫菲医生 因为我的专业性
Dr. Murphy, because I'm being professional,
你也许不能明白我现在有多生气
you may not understand how angry I am right now.
你会同意希尔先生的要求吗
Will you do what Mr. Hill wants?
你是指你的要求吗
What you want, you mean?
我们会做的 是你逼我们的
Yes, we'll do it. You've forced our hand.
很好
Good.
要是我 早就开除他了
I would have fired him.
亲爱的 如果芙蕾雅给你一个死老鼠
Honey, when Freya brings you a dead rat,
她是在送你礼物
she's offering you a gift.
我知道 我一直等着她走开
I know. I waited until she was gone
这样她就看不到我把它扔掉了
so she wouldn't see me toss it away.
真希望有你在
Wish you were here.
你可以在激♥情♥和沮丧之间
You could strike the right balance
找到恰当的平衡
between enthusiasm and discouragement.
亲爱的我得挂了 我的医生来了
Oh. Honey, I gotta go. My doctors are here.
你确定你那边一切都好
You sure everything is okay there?
当然 这些针剂很有效果
Absolutely. These shots are working like a charm.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you! - Love you.
这些针剂没有效果
The shots are not doing the job.
你们还有什么办法
What else do you have for me?
我又抽搐了 短一些 但是仍然有
I had another episode. It was shorter, but still there.
核磁共振显示基底动脉的一个分支
The MRI shows a branch off the basilar artery
压♥迫♥了面神经
that's compressing the facial nerve.
可惜你有一个「曲折的」动脉
Unfortunately, you have a "tortuous" artery.
它本应是直的 但是它弯曲且扭曲
Where it should be straight, it bends and twists.
坏消息是 想用手术解决这个问题
Bad news is, it'd be a nightmare
将会非常困难
to try and address this surgically.
好消息...
Good news...
是 使用肉毒菌素后
Is, other than some twitching,
可以减少扭曲
which is minimized by the Botox,
而不会导致其他问题
it's not causing any other problems.
正是
Exactly.
除了彻底摧毁
Aside from the complete destruction
一切我想要的生活
of all I want to achieve in life.
夸张 但真实
Melodramatic, yet true.
这些抽搐继续发生
These episodes keep happening,
早晚会被摄像机捕捉到
eventually one of them will get caught on video.
只需要十分钟 就会遍布社交媒体
Ten minutes later, it'll be all over social media.
我会被竞争对手们无情地嘲笑
My opponents will mock me relentlessly.
我觉得很多人会同情你的
I think a lot of people would have sympathy for you.
没有人会给自己同情的人投票
We don't vote for people we feel sympathy for.
大家都想要强大的领导人
We want strong leaders.
比起实际能力 人们更在乎表面形象
We want the symbol more than the reality.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
很不幸 我们什么都做不了
Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do.
我们会想想办法
We'll see what we can come up with.
BGM: The Rush by JJ Wilde
♪ Last night I came out I was so damn manic ♪
♪ I don't even know where I went wrong ♪
♪ But I went wrong ♪
♪ And it's times like these that I swear to God ♪
♪ Oh, that my mother can't see me and if she did ♪
♪ I don't know how I would keep it together ♪
♪ I don't know how I would keep it ♪
肖恩
Shaun?
你不该在这里
You shouldn't be here.
安德鲁斯对你非常生气 他有充分理由
Andrews is pissed at you, with good reason.
没必要让他更生气了
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表