剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
We'll cover more ground that way.
那样可以扩大搜索范围
It's a bad idea, Max!
那是个糟糕的主意 麦克丝
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的真的是实话
I don't know anything.
我什么都不知道
I don't believe you.
我不信你
Ask your source at the FBI,
问你在联调局的线人
The one that planted the tracker on me.
就是那个在我身上放追踪器的人
They'll tell you.
他们会告诉你的
They did, but you're the king of rogue operations.
他们说了 但你向来不按规矩行动
I have to assume that you haven't shared everything with the FBI...
我必须考虑到你可能并没有告诉联调局...
You dumb bitch.
你个蠢婊♥子♥
I was telling you the truth.
我刚刚说的就是实话
I don't know anything,
我什么都不知道
But I'm sure as hell gonna find out about you now.
但我现在显然会去调查关于你的一切信息
Go!
追啊
I told you I was gonna take your future.
我跟你说过 我会剥夺你的未来
Until a few minutes ago,
就在几分钟前
I thought that meant killing you,
我还以为那意思就是杀了你呢
But the universe has given me a gift- -
但是上天给了我一份礼物
Your child to be.
你即将出生的孩子
After all, aren't children our true future, Ryan?
毕竟 孩子才是我们真正的未来嘛 对吧莱恩
On the bright side, Gwen will survive
往好的一面看 格温可以活着
At least until birth,
至少可以活到把孩子生下来
And then I'm gonna take your kid
然后我会抢走你的孩子
And make sure it's raised like I was,
确保他像我那样被养大
Abused and neglected
被虐待 不管不顾
With no idea who you are- -
完全不知道你是谁
A fate worse than death for a hero like you.
对你这样的英雄而言 那可比死还难受
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这里干什么
Max got a lead on Theo's car and traced it here.
麦克丝查到了有关希奥的车的线索 追踪到了这里
You were supposed to contain her.
你本该控制住她才对的
I delayed backup as long as I could,
我已经尽可能地拖延后援了
But they're en route now,
但他们现在已经在路上了
Which means you need to go.
也就是说你得赶快离开了
Ryan's still inside.
莱恩还在里面
If my men fail to kill him,
如果我的人没能成功杀了他
It'll be on you to get it done.
只能靠你去完成这个任务了
How the hell am I supposed to do that and not get caught?
我要怎么杀了他还保证自己不被抓啊
That's your problem.
那就是你的问题了
And don't forget- -
并且别忘了
Everything we've given you can be disappeared in an instant
我们给予你的一切 都可以瞬间消失
along with your body.
包括你的尸体
Are we clear?
明白了吗
Yeah.
明白
Good.
很好
Easy.
淡定
You're working for me now.
你现在得替我做事了
Let's go.
跟我走
Ryan!
莱恩
Thank god you're alive!
谢天谢地你还活着
Where's your car?
你的车在哪儿
It's over there, but backup should be here soon.
就在那边 后援应该很快就到
We're not staying. Give me your phone.
我们不能留在这儿 把手♥机♥给我
This is agent Royce.
我是罗伊斯探员
This is Ryan Hardy.
我是莱恩·哈迪
Listen carefully. Gwen is in danger.
听仔细了 格温现在有危险
Theo is coming after her.
希奥要对她下手了
Lock it down! We're on our way.
立刻封锁保护 我们这就赶来
Yes, sir.
遵命 长官
Campbell.
我是坎贝尔
It's agent Royce.
我是罗伊斯探员
Agent Hardy just called.
哈迪探员刚刚打来电♥话♥
He said Gwen is in danger,
他说格温现在有危险
He wants me to secure her here.
他让我在这里派人手保护她
No. It's a trap.
不 那是个陷阱
He's been compromised by Theo.
他已经被希奥笼络了
I want you to get Gwen ready to move,
你立刻让格温准备好转移
But don't let her know what's happening.
但别让她知道到底是怎么回事
We can't risk her alerting Ryan.
我们要防止她通知莱恩
Are you sure about this, ma'am?
你确定吗 长官
Yes. The director's instituted communications blackout
是的 局长已经下令暂时停止通讯
because Theo's hacked into the FBI.
因为希奥黑进了联调局的系统
One slip- up, and he'll know we're on to him.
稍有疏忽 他就会知道我们盯上他了
He'll disappear.
他会彻底消失的
I'm assembling a backup team now.
我这就召集后援队
I'll call you when we're ready to move.
等我们准备好行动了 我会联♥系♥你的
Copy that.
收到
Was that about Ryan? Did they find him?
是关于莱恩的吗 他们找到他了吗
No, ma'am, but we have received a credible threat.
不是的 女士 但我们面临一个重大威胁
This location is no longer secure.
这里已经不再安全了
We need to move you.
我们需要将你转移
What kind of threat?
什么威胁
I'm not at liberty to say,
我不能说
But I need you to go pack a bag.
但我需要你立刻收拾行李
We're leaving.
我们这就走
What the hell's going on?
到底是怎么回事
Who's that guy I shot?
我刚刚开枪打死的人是谁
I don't know.
我不知道
Most be working for Theo.
肯定是希奥的手下
Oh, come on, come on.
快啊 快啊
Gwen's gonna be ok.
格温肯定会没事的
She's safe at your place.
她住在你家很安全
J.D. And Royce are solid agents,
JD和罗伊斯是很靠谱的探员
And they'll have called in for backup.
而且他们已经呼叫支援了
Theo's smart.
希奥很聪明
He's gonna figure out some kind of way to make a play for her.
他肯定会想方设法抓到她的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
I never should have asked her to move in with me.
我就不该让她搬过去跟我同居的
You deserve to be happy.
你应该获得幸福的
I let Gwen in, knowing damn well
我让格温进入我的内心 心里其实很清楚
That she did not understand the danger.
她根本不明白跟我一起有多危险
It won't always be like this, Ryan.
不会一直这样的 莱恩
It can't.
不可能的
So what's gonna change, huh?
到底有什么会改变啊
Tell me. Even if I get out, it's never gonna end.
告诉我啊 就算我离职 噩梦也不会结束
Look at what happened to Mendez.
瞧瞧曼德斯的遭遇
How could I bring a kid into this...chaos?
我怎么能把一个孩子 带入这乱局中呢
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Gwen's pregnant.
格温怀孕了
That's- - that's great.
那真是 太棒了
Yeah. That's what I thought.
是啊 我一开始也是这么想的
I thought I could have a family.
我以为我可以拥有一个家庭呢
I thought the universe owed me.
我以为宇宙欠我这个
boy, was I wrong. Ryan.
天啊 我真是错的离谱 莱恩
I don't get to be happy, Max.
我没资格获得幸福 麦克丝
That is not the world that I live in.
我生活的世界 不会给我幸福的
I know that now.
我现在算是明白了
Why are we going this way?
我们为什么要走这边
Secondary exit is standard protocol.
走二级出口是标准规程
No. It's me. It's campbell.
不 是我 坎贝尔
What are you doing here, ma'am?
你到这里来干什么 长官
We were supposed to meet off site.
我们原本说好了另选地点见面的
Where's your backup?
你的后援呢
Over here.
在这儿
Easy.
淡定
No!
不要
We have to take good care of the little one.
我们得照顾好你肚子里的小家伙
Gwen? Gwen?
格温 格温
Maybe they thought it was safer to move her.
或许他们觉得把她转移走会更加安全
What is it?
怎么了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表