剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You ok? Yeah.
你还好吗 是的
You could have called me.
你可以打电♥话♥给我的
You know, you can talk to me about anything.
任何事你都可以找我聊
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吗
I know.
我知道
Let's get to work.
我们开工吧
Max was just catching me up on the latest.
麦克丝刚刚跟我说了最新的进展
I noticed some things in this file.
我注意到这些档案里的一些细节
It just does not add up. Like?
不怎么说得通 比如
Well, look at the victims' bodies.
瞧瞧这些受害者的尸体
Legs straight, together,
双腿拉直 并拢
arms extended over their heads.
手臂伸过头顶
They were posed postmortem.
他们是死后被摆成这样的
Yeah, but the autopsy report says that the violence was focused,
是的 但尸检报告称袭击是精心策划的
directed, methodical, not erratic.
直接的 有章法的 而非随意为之
That's atypical for an abusive boyfriend.
那不符合施暴男友的一般做法
Wait a minute.
等一下
There's a broken mirror in the house.
房♥子里有一面破损的镜子
Any of the victims' injuries consistent with broken glass?
受害人的伤口里有碎玻璃吗
No. No. Definitely not.
没 肯定没有
Is the mirror significant?
镜子很重要吗
Yeah. I've seen it before.
是的 我以前见过
Matches the m.o. of a serial killer
与一位连环杀手的作案手法相吻合
who was active in Philadelphia in the nineties called the madman.
他90年代活跃于费城 被称为"疯汉"
What do we know about him?
关于他有什么已知信息
Never been caught.
从没被抓过
Former colleague of mine Lisa Campbell had the case,
我的前同事丽莎·坎贝尔以前负责这案子
and I think she's an academy instructor at Quantico now.
她目前应该在匡蒂科做学术导师
This is how we're gonna get Theo.
我们要通过这一线索找到希奥
Well, the broken mirror does play into the madman's signature,
打碎的镜子确实是"疯汉"的特征
so this could be one of his.
所以这可能是他犯的案之一
It's possible,
的确是有可能的
but you didn't fly all the way down here for a cold case.
但你不会为了一桩悬案不远万里飞过来
What's really going on?
到底发生了什么事
Terrance, the surviving member,
特伦斯 那个幸存者
vanished from the grid when he was 16 years old.
从16岁起就销声匿迹了
We think he became Theo Noble.
我们认为他就是后来的希奥·诺贝尔
So how does solving this case get you to him?
那攻破这桩案子如何能帮你抓到他
Ok. So here's my theory.
好吧 我是这么想的
10-year-old Theo believes that
10岁大的希奥坚信
his entire family has been murdered by his mother's boyfriend, right?
他全家是被他母亲的男友谋杀的 对吗
So he plots, he plans for 6 years to take him out.
所以他筹谋计划了6年把他除掉
I think if we reveal the madman
我认为如果我们披露"疯汉"
to be the family's true killer
才是他家灭门案的真正凶手
He won't be able to resist.
他肯定按捺不住
He'll come after him, and we'll be waiting.
他会追杀他 我们等着就好
Use one shark as bait for another.
螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后
I'll pull all my files.
我去调档案出来
Hey, Tom. Hey.
你好汤姆 你好
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你
Uh, just doing some housekeeping on the incident reports
我在做行动报告的档案整理
from the raid at Gray's Brooklyn safe house.
是关于对格雷在布鲁克林的安全屋突击行动的
Do you have a minute to come by the command center?
你有空能来指挥中心一下吗
Um, I'm actually off site right now.
其实我现在在外面
Can I call you right back?
能稍后打给你吗
While I've got you, can I ask you a couple quick questions?
既然联♥系♥上你了 我能迅速地问几个问题吗
I'm kind of busy.
我挺忙的
It would really help me out.
那真的会帮上我的大忙的
All right. What is this about?
好吧 是关于什么的
Just crossing T's and dotting I's.
就是补充一些细节 修正错漏
Um, you helped clear the Gray safe house, right?
你曾协助搜查格雷的安全屋 是吗
Yeah. Which floor?
是的 哪一层
First floor.
1楼
And were you up on the second floor at all?
你上过2楼吗
I probably passed through with my partner.
我可能跟搭档稍微经过了一下
So you were never alone up there?
所以你从没单独上过2楼吗
No. No.
没 没有
Ok. Good.
好的 很好
That's what it says here in your report.
你的报告里也是这么说的
Ok. Cool. Um, let me know if you need anything else.
好的 如果有其它需要请联♥系♥我
Will do. Thanks.
会的 谢谢
If the madman really did attack his family,
如果"疯汉"真的袭击过他的家庭
then Terrance--or Theo-- is very lucky to be alive.
然后特伦斯或是希奥 幸存下来
He's ever only left one other survivor.
他可能还遗漏了另一位生还者
She described the suspect as medium build,
她形容嫌犯为中等身材
Dark hair, work boots. Anything else?
深色头发 穿工装靴 还有别的吗
No. She didn't get a good look at him.
没了 她没能看仔细
The lights were out.
灯被熄灭了
Hang on.
等下
Philadelphia Department of Water and Power van
费城水电部的车
parked outside the Jackson house.
停在杰克逊家的外面
What were you saying about the lights
你刚刚说 另一桩案子里
in the building in that other case?
屋里的灯是什么情况来着
Their power had been shut off.
他们被断电了
They hadn't paid their bills.
因为他们没有缴费
Utility workers are practically invisible, right?
公共机构的工人几乎是隐形的 是吗
Unfettered access to buildings,
进入任何大楼都不受约束
come and go as they please.
来去自♥由♥
It's the perfect camouflage.
那是绝佳的幌子
We need to go through the other madman cases
我们需要把"疯汉"其它的案子再过一遍
and see if there was any DWP activity nearby.
看看附近有没有水电部的活动
Worth checking out.
值得查一查
I'll reach out to Philadelphia DWP,
我去联♥系♥费城水电部
See if they have any records of people
看看在案发时期 他们有没有
doing service during the time of the attacks.
派人在附近执行服务
I'm gonna head up to philly.
我要去费城一趟
We'll head up to philly.
我们都要去费城
We're going, too.
我们也要去啊
No. Stay here. Get us a name.
不 你们留在这里 查到那个人
Call if you get something.
如果查到什么就联♥系♥我
You think he ditched us on purpose? I hope not.
你觉得他是故意甩开我们的吗 但愿不是
Sorry. You know, they didn't have macrobiotic chalupas.
抱歉 他们那里没有长寿玉米饼
Penny, you need to grow up.
佩妮 你得成熟一点
This is serious.
这可是很严肃的事
No. You're serious.
不 是你太严肃了
This is what we make it.
我们来决定一切该怎么样
You know what your problem is, T?
你知道你的问题是什么吗 T
You need everything to be perfect all the time.
你时时刻刻要求一切都很完美
I am spontaneous and fun.
我却很随性 很有乐趣
Try reckless
你是鲁莽
And more than a little immature.
而且不是一般的不成熟
Ok. So what is going on inside this mansion
好吧 那栋房♥子里到底在搞什么
That it needs that much security?
竟然需要那么严密的安保措施
I don't know,
我也不知道
But it's connected to Strauss.
但肯定跟施特拉斯有关
How do we get in?
我们要怎么进去
I hacked into all the high-end limousine companies in the D.C. area.
我黑进了华盛顿特区所有的高级豪华轿车公♥司♥
I found 5 headed to the mansion.
发现有5辆车接下来要进入那栋房♥子
Ran a client list.
查出了客户清单
Looks like he could be our younger cousin.
看上去他可以冒充我们的小表弟呢
Exactly.
对极了
Meet Daniel Carr, lobbyist extraordinaire
来见见丹尼尔·卡尔吧 高级说客
And our ticket to the party.
也是我们进入里面的门票
Were you and Luke ever apart as kids? No.
你和卢克小时候有没有疏远过 没有
No. We did everything together.
没有 我们做什么事都一起
He was my only friend.
他曾是我唯一的朋友
All the other kids thought we were weird.
其他小孩都觉得我们很古怪
I--I was the complete opposite.
我跟你是完全相反的
I had so many friends growing up,
我小时候有好多的朋友
But it wasn't until I met Kyle
但是直到我遇到凯尔
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表