剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You can disagree like adults instead of throwing them out.
你可以理智一点地反对 而不是赶别人走
I'm not gonna stand here in my apartment
我才不要在我家里被人教训
and be lectured by some pompous jackass
他就是一个自大的混♥蛋♥
who has no idea of the risks that we take every day to keep him safe.
他完全不知道我们每天冒着多大的危险在保护他
Me and Joe were almost blown up today!
我和乔今天差点被炸死了
You and Joe? What?
你和乔 什么
You just said you and Joe.
你刚刚说你和乔
No. Mike. I said me and Mike.
不是 是麦克 我说的是我和麦克
You are really losing it, Ryan.
你真的疯了 莱恩
Great party, Theo.
派对办得很成功 希奥
Thanks, Nancy.
谢谢 南希
I don't know how you found the time to organize this shindig
真不知道你最近老是出差
with all that traveling you've been doing lately.
怎么还有时间组织这场派对
Sometimes, you just go to make the time.
时间就像海绵 挤挤总能挤出来的
Yeah. What was the name of that company
好吧 你在波士顿工作的
you were working for up in Boston?
那家公♥司♥叫什么名字
Ramstead Dynamics.
莱姆斯塔动力公♥司♥
Hear that, Bob?
听到了吗 鲍勃
Doesn't you college buddy Jamie work for Ramstead?
你的大学好友杰米不是也在莱姆斯塔公♥司♥工作吗
Uh, yeah.
是啊
Well, what a coincidence.
真巧啊
So you two must have met.
那你俩一定认识
No, not that I remember,
不认识 据我所知是这样
but it is a big company.
但那家公♥司♥很大
You- - you do security consulting, right?
你是做安全咨♥询♥的对吧
Well, that's Jamie's division.
杰米也在那个部门
I'll have to give him a call.
我得给他打个电♥话♥
Even better, he's coming to town next week.
对了 他下周要来
Let's all get together.
我们聚一下吧
I knew it.
我就知道
That Theo is no good.
那个希奥不是什么好东西
I like him.
我喜欢他
You take that back. This household is team Cindy.
收回你的话 我们家要站在辛迪那边
Did you see how he reacted
你看到我告诉他
when I told him your college buddy
你的大学好友也在那家公♥司♥工作时
works for that company?
他的反应了吗
Crazy coincidence?
天大的巧合而已吧
Bob, you didn't even go to college.
鲍勃 你根本没上过大学
Hey, Nance.
你好 南希
Cat got your tongue...
你说不出话了吗
for once?
终于闭嘴了吗
Before I forget,
趁我还没忘
I really need my shovel back.
我真的需要你们把铲子还给我
Is it in your garage?
在你车♥库♥里吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Cindy had her heart set on planting a garden this spring.
辛迪老想着今年春天修一个花♥园♥
Now be honest.
跟我说实话
Didn't you enjoy that just a little?
你对她的死就没有一点点感到开心吗
No? That's too bad.
没有吗 那太糟糕了
You're gonna enjoy this even less.
你肯定更不喜欢这个了
You're cooking?
你在做饭吗
Yeah. Figured I, uh, dig myself out
是啊 昨晚发生那样的事
of the dog house after last night.
我觉得我该自我补救一下
You're gonna have to do a lot better than bacon and eggs.
那你只做培根鸡蛋可不行了
I'm sorry. After the day I had,
对不起 昨天白天太不顺了
I- - I c- couldn't listen to that guy.
我实在听不下去那家伙说的话
He's not just some guy.
他不是什么无关人等
He's a trauma surgeon
他是个外伤科医生
who deals with the results of violence every day.
每天都要去医治暴♥力♥造成的伤害
It's not the same thing.
那不是一回事
I'm not gonna argue the death penalty with you.
我不想跟你争论死刑是否该存在
I need to get ready for work.
我得准备去上班了
Gina.
吉娜
I'm in until we catch him.
在抓到他之前 我不辞职
Thank you for my party.
谢谢你为我办派对
Were you really surprised?
你真的感受到惊喜了吗
Yes. Is that what you've been sneaking around here planning?
是啊 你一直鬼鬼祟祟的就是在准备这个吗
I'll get it. ok.
我去开门 好的
Theo Noble?
你是希奥·诺贝尔吗
Yes.
是的
I'm detective Alvarez.
我是阿瓦莱茨警探
What's going on?
怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Nancy and Bob Gibbs,
南希和鲍勃·吉布斯
They were at a party here last night, correct?
他们昨晚来这里参加派对了 对吗
Yes.
是的
Sorry to inform you, but they were found dead this morning.
很遗憾地通知你们 他们今早被发现死亡了
Oh, my god.
天啊
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
What happened?
是怎么回事
It appears to be a murder- suicide.
似乎是先谋杀 再自杀
He shot her, and then he turned the gun on himself.
他先杀了她 然后举枪自尽了
Did either of you notice Bob acting strange at the party?
你们有注意到鲍勃在派对上举止怪异吗
No. Not that I can recall.
没有 据我回忆是没有
Did you?
你呢
Did we ever find out who vouched for Lewis
查出联调局在做背景筛查时
On his FBI background check?
是谁替路易斯做担♥保♥的了吗
It was a lawyer named Eldon Wyck.
是一位叫埃尔顿·维克的律师
Lewis used him as a former employer.
路易斯称他是前任雇主
When Wyck was interviewed by agents last year,
维克去年在接受探员们的询问时
He called Lewis "Trustworthy, an exemplary employee."
曾称路易斯是个"非常值得信赖的模范雇员"
But nobody at the firm remembers Lewis working there,
但事务所没有一个人记得路易斯曾在那里工作过
Even though HR has detailed employee records for him.
尽管人事部有关于他的详细员工档案
Because he planted them.
那是他自己放进去的
Well, that doesn't explain Eldon Wyck.
那也解释不了埃尔顿·维克的事啊
Why did he lie for Lewis?
他为什么要替路易斯撒谎
Let's go find out.
我们去调查一下吧
Nobody's home.
没人在家
Should we just kick it?
我们该直接把门踢开吗
It's called a search warrant.
这叫做搜查令
You two have seen one before, right?
你们以前见过的 对吧
I put in a motion before we left.
我在离开前就申请了一个
It's good to have you back, Gina.
你重归岗位可真好 吉娜
Yeah, yeah. Just kick the damn door.
行了行了 快去踢门吧
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
First floor's clear.
一楼没人
Upstairs is clear.
楼上也没人
Ladies first.
女士优先
I'll keep watch on the first floor.
我继续在一楼望风
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
An ear.
一只耳朵
Check that door.
去检查下那个门
Ryan.
莱恩
Ryan, you ok?
莱恩 你没事吧
I'm good.
我没事
I just- - just tripped.
我只是 绊倒了
Ryan, over here.
莱恩 来这里
Someone's here!
这里有人
You all right? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 我没事
This is very exciting for me
这对我来说真是太刺♥激♥了
To be caught by the famous Ryan Hardy.
被大名鼎鼎的莱恩·哈迪抓住了
Most people would be upset knowing
大多数人如果知道自己
That they're gonna spend the rest of their life in a cell.
余生都将在监狱里度过 都会很难过的
I'm a practical man.
我是个追求实际的人
Capture was inevitable.
我知道自己迟早会被抓的
I never dreamed it would be you,
但我从未梦想过是被你抓住
And now our names will be linked in history forever.
现在 我们的名字将被联♥系♥在一起永垂史册
What's your connection to Sam Lewis?
你跟山姆·路易斯之间的关系是什么
Forget it.
别妄想了
Come on, Eldon. He can't touch you where you're going.
拜托 埃尔顿 在监狱里他是动不了你的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表