剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
What, you want me to feel sorry for you?
怎么 你是想让我同情你吗
No. I want you to feel...
不 我是想让你有些...
Inspired.
灵感
A little liquid courage.
喝酒壮胆啊
Good man.
好样的
So you're bending the rules a little bit.
你这么做有点不遵守规定
So what?
那又如何
Max. I'm driving back.
麦克丝 我已经开始返程了
You find Penny?
你找到佩妮了吗
No. Not yet.
没 还没有
We got local PD going door to door.
我们已经让本地警方挨家挨户地搜寻
Any- - any leads on Sloan's killer?
查到可能是谁杀害斯隆了吗
No. We're gonna retrace her last steps,
没有 我们在重现她生前最后的行动轨迹
See where it leads.
看看能有什么发现
All right. Keep me posted.
好的 有情况及时告诉我
She's checking up on you,
她在查看你的情况
Treating you like a child.
把你当个小孩子一样对待
They all are- - Mike, Gwen.
他们都是这样 麦克 格温
They care.
他们是关心我
They're stifling you...
他们在扼杀你
Judging you.
评判你
You don't need any of them.
你不需要他们任何人
Look. I did what you asked. We're done.
听着 我照你们说的做了 我们两清了
Just one more favor.
你还得再帮最后一个忙
No. I can't.
不 我不能
Aw, come on. No need for that kind of negativity.
拜托 别这么快就否定啊
It's simple.
很简单的
You could still put this all behind you.
你还是有机会让这一切平静过去的
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Bring me Mike Weston.
把麦克·韦斯顿送到我面前来
You get something on Sloan's gps?
你查到斯隆的GPS数据了吗
Thousands of random coordinates
有成千上万个随机的坐标点
With no date, no time stamps.
没有日期 没有时间点
How are things going here?
你这边查的怎么样了
Nothing suspicious so far.
没查到什么疑点
There is a lead here.
线索肯定就在这里
We just need to find it.
我们只是需要努力找出来
I just...
我...
I can't stop seeing her in that trunk.
我总是幻想她被塞在车后备箱里的惨状
Someone we know did that to her.
杀她的肯定是某个我们认识的人
Why don't I take over the incident reports?
不如让我来查看事件报告吧
Go home. Get some rest.
你先回家 好好休息
I could use a shower.
我的确需要去洗个澡
I'm gonna slog through our in- house surveillance videos at home.
我会在家里过一遍我们的内部监控录像的
It's like- - I mean, whoever had the laptop
那个私藏了笔记本电脑的人
Knew we were on to them,
知道我们当时盯上他了
So they killed the signal right before we found them.
所以才会在我们查到他之前 把信♥号♥♥灭掉了
Maybe there's something on the video.
或许监控录像能提供一些线索
Had Sloan gotten into that?
斯隆查看过那个了吗
Yeah. Maybe she saw something.
是的 或许她发现了什么
Max.
麦克丝
It's gonna be ok.
一切都会好的
You sure?
你确定吗
Where are you, Penny? Where are you?
你在哪儿 佩妮 你在哪儿呢
I missed you.
我想你了呢
This is not a joke.
这可不是个玩笑
An FBI agent is dead.
一名联调局探员牺牲了
That is so sad.
那可真令人伤心啊
Do you have anything to eat?
你这儿有吃的吗
I am so hungry actually- -
我好饿啊
Who does Theo have working for him at the FBI?!
希奥在联调局安插的内奸到底是谁
Someone's had a few drinky- poos.
某人喝酒了哦
Fell off the wagon, huh?
酒瘾复发了是吧
Bummer. Strike 3!
真糟糕 第三振了
So I read your social services file, Penny.
我查看了你的社会服务文件 佩妮
Says you nearly drowned when you were 7 years old.
上面说你7岁时差点溺水而亡
You've been terrified of water ever since, huh?
你从此就很怕水 对吧
Do you know what it feels like to be waterboarded?
你知道被施水刑是什么感觉吗
They say it's kind of like drowning
听说就跟溺水的感觉一样呢
From the inside.
从身体内部先溺水
When Theo finds out- -
如果希奥知道这事...
When Theo finds out, what?
希奥知道了 会怎样
What is Theo going to do?
希奥会怎么做啊
He's gonna come after me?
他会追杀我吗
He's alone. He can't get to me.
他就一个人 他伤害不了我的
He's not alone.
他不是一个人
Oh, no?
不是吗
Who's he got working for him?
他又找了谁替他卖♥♥命啊
Tell me, Penny.
告诉我 佩妮
Who's he got working for him?
他又找了谁替他卖♥♥命
So your nose and your mouth fill up with water,
你的鼻子和嘴巴都充满了水
Your lungs start to spasm.
你的肺部开始痉挛
Has he recruited Strauss' students?
他是招募了施特拉斯的学生吗
Who? Mark? Mark?!
是谁 是马克吗 马克吗
Daisy?!
黛西
Now you see how easy that was?
其实 说出来也很容易嘛
You're really getting off on this, aren't you?
你真的很能从这当中获得快♥感♥ 对吧
Not yet.
还没有呢
hey, Mike. yeah?
麦克 什么事
I just talked to an HRT guy.
我刚跟人♥质♥救援组的一个人谈了下
He told me that after Sloan interviewed him,
他说斯隆在问完了他之后
She was headed out to meet someone at a bar in greenpoint.
就去了绿点区的某个酒吧见一个人
who? didn't get a name.
见谁 我没问到名字
Some off- duty guy. I'm gonna go check it out.
某个已经下班的家伙 我打算去查下
Want to come? yeah.
你想一起吗 好的
I thought you said we were going to a bar.
你不是说要去个酒吧吗
Give me the phone.
把电♥话♥给我
I should have known.
我早该察觉出来的
I didn't have much of a choice here.
我也是被逼无奈
Put these on.
把这个绑上
Put them on!
绑上
You killed Sloan?
是你杀了斯隆吗
I didn't mean to kill her.
我不是有意要杀害她的
It was an accident.
那是个意外
It was an accident!
是个意外
And Max? You used Max?
麦克丝呢 你利用了麦克丝
You are a worthless piece of- -
你真是个厚颜无♥耻♥的...
You executed Lily Gray
你对莉莉·格雷处了死刑
And covered it up.
然后还掩盖了这事
You slept with Max behind my back!
你背着我跟麦克丝上♥床♥
You- - you did this to yourself.
你 这都是你自找的
Who's in there?
里面的人是谁
Mark?
马克吗
You don't have to do this.
你不必这么做的
We can turn this around on him,
我们可以反过来对付他
You and me right now.
你和我 一起
Come on, Tom.
醒醒吧 汤姆
No. No, Mike.
不 不 麦克
Let's go. Let's go!
走吧 快走
Long time, no see, Mike.
好久不见啊 麦克
That's because you've been hiding from me
那是因为你一直在躲着我
Like a scared, little bitch.
像个恐惧的小杂种
Well, there's no need for name calling.
也没必要骂人啊
Can't we be civil?
就不能文明点吗
Sure. Just take these off, we can hug it out.
当然可以了 帮我摘掉这个 我们一抱泯恩仇
Nice try.
想得美啊
He's here. I'm done.
人送到了 没我的事了
Yeah, of course.
是啊 当然了
A deal's a deal, right?
说话要算数 对吧
A man's word is his bond.
君子一言值千金
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表