剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
www.abcsub.com
新浪微博@ZiMuZu
Creating those false I.D.s for Strauss left me exposed.
为施特拉斯做那些假证件 让我有暴露的危险
It's just a matter of time before the FBI
联调局迟早都会
discovers my passport connection.
通过护照追查到我身上
A father is supposed to sacrifice for his children.
一个父亲 该为自己的孩子做出牺牲才对
This guy worries me, Scott.
那家伙让我很忧心 斯科特
Joe was smart, but he was driven by ego.
乔是聪明 但是他也很自负
He made mistakes.
他会犯错误
This guy, I feel like we're always two steps behind him.
而这个人 我觉得我们总是落后他两步
Tell me something, Ryan.
告诉我件事 莱恩
Your dreams...
在你的梦里
Am I in them?
有我出现吗
Joe told me that Strauss kept his acolytes isolated,
乔告诉我施特拉斯禁止他的徒弟们相互联♥系♥
dependent only on him.
只能依靠于他
I'm not sure what's more troubling,
我不知道哪个更让人担心
that you're talking to Joe Carroll
你去找乔·卡罗谈话
or that you're quoting him.
还是你在引用他的话
It turns out that a manitech employee
结果是一个曼尼科技的员工
infiltrated the FBI server two days before Strauss' trial,
在施特拉斯庭审前进入♥联♥调局服务器
He was here, but he got away.
他刚刚就在这里 但又逃脱了
Is this the guy you arrested?
你逮捕的是这个人吗
No. That's tucker. He runs this place.
不 那是塔克 他是这公♥司♥的老板
My gut is telling me that Tucker Moore has been framed.
我的直觉告诉我 塔克·摩尔是被陷害的
The FBI operates on evidence,
联调局行事靠的是证据
get on board with finding Tucker,
立刻着手去寻找塔克
or I'll put someone in charge who will.
否则我就换别人来负责这事
Sam?
山姆
Don't hurt me.
别伤害我
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's kind of the whole plan.
我的目的就是这样的
I'm sorry, babe. My meeting ran late.
抱歉 宝贝 我开会开晚了
Again? That's the second time this week.
又这样吗 这周都两次这样了
I know, I know. Are the kiddos already asleep?
我知道 我知道 孩子们睡了吗
Yeah. Just tucked them in about an hour ago.
是啊 我大概一小时前把他们哄睡着的
You on your way home?
你在回来的路上吗
Right after I pick up these desserts for the school fundraiser.
等我买♥♥了学校募捐会用的甜点就回去
I can do that in the morning.
我可以明天早上去买♥♥
No, no, no. You've got hot yoga.
不用不用 你要做热瑜伽
Besides, I'm already staring at rows
而且我已经在盯着
of overpriced cupcakes in this bakery.
面包房♥里这些超贵的纸杯蛋糕了
Oh, shoot. I don't see any gluten free.
糟糕 我没看到无谷朊的食品
I'm gonna have to swing by the store over in Clifton.
我得去克利夫顿那家店看看
What did I do to deserve you?
我做了什么好事才有幸嫁给你
Lots of hot yoga.
就是做了很多热瑜伽吧
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Sorry for the delay.
抱歉我迟到了
That was the missus.
给我老婆打了个电♥话♥
You know what they say.
俗话说得好
Happy wife, happy life.
妻子开心了 生活才美好
I love this part.
我喜欢这个过程
Tucker Moore has been on the run for two days.
塔克·摩尔已经逃跑两天了
He's wanted for multiple murders,
他因犯下多宗杀人案被通缉
including two U.S. Marshals.
其中包括两名美国法警
Last night, his credit card was used
他的信♥用♥卡♥昨晚
at a gas station in Rochester
在罗契斯特市的一家加油站刷过
and this morning in Buffalo.
今早又在水牛城使用过
Could be headed to Canada.
可能是想逃往加拿大
Let's grab him before he gets to the border.
我们要在他到达边境之前抓住他
You're wasting time and resources hunting the wrong guy.
你浪费时间和资源在追捕错误的人
May agent Hardy and I have the room, please?
让我和哈迪探员单独聊聊好吗
I thought I made it clear.
我以为我已经说得很清楚了
Either get on board with finding Moore, or get out.
要么一起追捕摩尔 要么别干了
He's being framed.
他是被陷害的
The guy we're looking for is meticulous,
我们的目标嫌犯是个一丝不苟的人
he's thorough.
十分周密
He would never leave such a clumsy trail.
他肯定不会留下这么笨拙的痕迹
You are chasing a ghost,
你在追捕一个虚构的假象
and innocent people are going to die because of it.
无辜的人会因此而死的
Is that how you browbeat Mendez?
你就是这么吓唬曼德斯的吗
No wonder she's taking an early retirement.
难怪她会提早退休
Gina's retiring?
吉娜要退休了吗
She's packing her office as we speak.
她这会儿就在收拾东西走人呢
I assumed you knew.
我以为你知道呢
Gina.
吉娜
I'm sorry. This all my fault.
我很抱歉 都是我的错
It's ok. It's probably time I left.
没事 或许我也是时候离开了
This job is in your DNA.
这份工作深入你的骨髓
Retiring- - that's just a knee- jerk reaction to losing your promotion.
退休 那只是失去晋升机会后的自然反应
Come on.
拜托
Do you know why I joined the FBI?
你知道我为什么加入♥联♥调局吗
Same reason as you.
和你一样的原因
To get chicks?
泡妞吗
To save lives.
为了拯救生命
In the past few years, I feel like I've lost more than I've saved.
过去的几年 我感觉我害死的比我拯救的还多
But you're forgetting the girl
但是你忘了那个女孩
who's never gonna be a victim of Joe Carroll
因为你 她才没成为乔·卡罗的牺牲品
or the boy that's not gonna be corrupted by Strauss,
也因为你 那个男孩才没被施特拉斯残害
all those people who are safe
那些人之所以性命无虞
because you and I did our jobs.
都是因为你和我做了我们该做的事
Takes a toll.
我身心俱疲
There's a new threat.
现在出现了新的威胁
There's always gonna be a new threat.
永远都有新的威胁
Well, if you can walk away knowing that,
如果你明知道这样 依然想走人
then maybe you should retire,
那或许你是该退休了
But if you can't,
但如果你不忍♥心走人
I'll be here to help you unpack the boxes.
我可以帮你把东西都重新拿出来
Hey, you.
嗨 你回来啦
Oh, so the dinner with my boss and his wife.
那个跟我老板和他老婆的晚餐
Was that tonight?
是今晚啊
I spent the evening answering questions about where you might be.
我一晚上都在解释你可能去了哪里
Doc, I am so sorry.
医生 我非常抱歉
You should be.
你是该抱歉
I'm kidding. It's tomorrow night, and I'm cooking.
我开玩笑的 是明晚啦 我会在家做饭的
You are not a nice person.
你可真坏
Seriously, though, I need him to sign off on my research study,
说真的 我真的需要他批准我的研究性学习
so it needs to go well.
所以一切务必顺利
And you're cooking?
那你还要做饭吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Eh, it happened the other night.
前几天晚上受的伤
You got shot, and you didn't tell me?
你中了枪 却没告诉我
I work in the E.R.
我在急诊室工作
I know what happens under a bulletproof vest.
我清楚即便有防弹背心 你仍然会受伤
Did you get your pacemaker checked out?
你检查过起搏器吗
Yeah, yeah. It's fine, it's fine.
查过了 没事的 没事
I just- - I didn't want you to worry, that's all.
我只是不想让你担心 仅此而已
Why don't you trust me?
你为什么不信任我
It's not about you.
问题不在你身上
Yeah, right.
好吧 随便
I know it sounds like I'm lying, but it's not.
我知道这听起来像谎言 但真的不是
That wall that you've been telling me has to come down,
你一直告诉我要拆掉的那堵心墙
I've been building it up a long time.
它已经建在我心中很久了
I mean, I'm chipping away at it,
我想说 我在努力推倒它
but it's pretty sturdy.
但它比我想象得要牢固
Well, hit it harder because otherwise
那就使劲推 否则
I'm gonna come in there with a sledgehammer.
我就要动手凿门了
Keep pushing me, doc.
继续鞭策我吧 医生
I need it.
我需要你这么做
Deal with it.
默默承受吧
Do you know why you're here?
你知道为什么带你来这吗
Unpaid parking tickets, I think.
可能是有未缴的停车罚单吧
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表