剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
When we want something,
当我们想要某样东西的时候
We get it.
就志在必得
Ryan?
莱恩呢
I've been tracking the escape car.
我一直在追踪他们逃跑时用的车
Picked it up on I- 87 going north.
发现它沿着87号♥州际公路北行了
I got it going through 3 toll booths, two bridges,
我查到它经过了3个收费站 两座桥
At mile marker 244,
经过了244英里标记牌
And then at marker 245, it's not there.
到245英里标记牌时 却不见了踪影
Obviously, he stopped somewhere, but where?
显然他是在中途某处停车了 但到底是哪儿呢
I've got street view, traffic cams,
我已经调出了街道和交通监控录像
Eye in the sky.
天眼监控摄像
I can't find it.
但到处都找不到
Highway.
高速公路
The highway cam?
高速公路摄像头吗
I'll take another look.
我再查一下吧
Here it is at 244
这里是244英里处的图像
And nothing at mile marker 245.
但在245英里处却什么都没拍到
Wait a minute.
等等
There might be a glitch in my feed.
我这里的图像可能有点失常
I'm gonna try to access the original source.
我来进入原始监控录像数据库查一下
No glitch here, and that wasn't on the feed sent to the FBI.
此处没有干扰 跟给联调局的录像不一样
It's Theo.
是希奥
That's where he switched the cars.
他就是在这里换车的
I have them both. Your tracker paid off.
我已经找到他们了 你的追踪器很有效
You were right not to trust Theo.
你不信任希奥真是太对了
He's a psycho.
他就是个疯子
Anything else I can do for you?
还有什么需要我效劳的吗
Is the FBI close to finding this location?
联调局快要发现这个藏身地点了吗
I've taken precautions to keep them off the trail.
我已经采取了一些预防措施 甩开他们了
I need some time. Keep them away.
我需要一些时间 帮我挡住他们
Will do,
我会的
And Theo's remains will be identifiable
等你把希奥残余的身体留下等我去发现
When you leave them for me to find?
应该还能辨认出他的面目吧
Of course. Your success serves us.
当然了 你的成功对我们大有好处
We want you promoted at the bureau as much as you do.
我们也跟你一样 希望你能在局里高升
Max?
麦克丝
We caught a break.
我们有突破了
What do you mean?
什么意思
Theo ditched Barton's car
希奥扔下了巴顿的车
And transferred to another vehicle.
换了另一辆车
I've got it on I- 87, mile marker 245.
我在87号♥州际公路245英里标记处发现了
How did you know about that?
你是怎么发现的啊
I thought you were at the hospital.
你不是在医院嘛
Yeah. I've- - I've been working from here.
是的 我一直在这里工作
There was a glitch in my video feed,
我收到的监控录像上被人动过手脚
So I went back, and I accessed the original source.
于是我就返回去查看了原始监控录像数据
The car swap was there, ok?
换车就是在那里发生的
Theo must have hacked into our system
希奥肯定是黑进了我们的系统
And deleted it from the file. Great catch.
从文件中删除了 真是很棒的发现
He could have taken Ryan and Barton somewhere around there.
他可能会把莱恩和巴顿带到附近某个地方
We need to go check it out.
我们得去查一下
I'll pick you up at the hospital,
我去医院接你吧
And I'll get a full HRT team on standby.
并安排一支完整的人♥质♥救援组待命
I'll be out front.
我到大门口等你
Is there something going on?
是有什么情况吗
No.
没有
Well, even with our expanded search parameters,
尽管我们已经扩大了搜索范围
We're not having any luck.
却依然没有任何收获
Keep looking. I've got to step out for a moment,
继续找 我得出去一下
But I'll be on my cell.
不过你有事可以打我电♥话♥
I thought you were smarter than this.
我以为你不会这么笨呢
I did what I had to do.
我只是做了我必须做的
I don't enjoy getting blood on my hands,
我不喜欢双手沾满鲜血
But I'll make an exception for you.
但我愿意为你破次例
If I die, everyone in your organization will be exposed.
如果我死了 你们组织里的每个人都会被曝光
I broke the encryption on your phone.
我破解了你手♥机♥上的加密程序
I know who you've been calling,
我知道你给谁打过电♥话♥
So I set a code
所以我设置了个密♥码♥
to download everything I have on you
下载我所知的关于你的一切信息
to all live news feeds all over the world,
发送给全世界的各大直播新闻
And only I can disable it.
只有我能解除它
You're bluffing.
你在虚张声势
Is that a bet you're willing to take?
你愿意赌一把吗
If he's telling the truth, get the code,
如果他说的是真话 立刻问出密♥码♥
Whatever you have to do.
要不择手段
Watch the perimeter, please.
去外面看守吧
Theo must have really pissed you off.
希奥一定是严重惹火你了啊
What do you know about me, and who have you told?
你对我有何了解 又告诉过谁
That's easy.
那很容易
Nothing and no one.
一无所知 没告诉任何人
Did you dig further?
你有更深入地调查吗
Are you telling me that your name is not Annie Bechard
你是在告诉我 你的真名并非是安妮·比查德
And you don't work for some hedge fund guy?
你的老板也不是某个搞对冲基金的吗
You're not taking this very seriously.
你没有认真严肃地在对待这事
You said, "We," Before.
你刚刚说了"我们"
You really don't want to disappoint whoever "We" is, huh?
你真的不想让那个"我们"失望 对吧
Is that what Theo did?
希奥就是因为让你们失望了吗
The code.
说出密♥码♥
I hate torture.
我讨厌折磨人
Me, too, especially when your subject
我也是 尤其是你要折磨的人
Doesn't have what you're looking for.
手上并没有你想要的东西
I don't believe that.
我不信
I think you left my penthouse
我觉得你离开我的顶楼住所后
And started asking questions.
就开始追根究底
Did you task someone with it?
你把这事交给某人去做了吗
Sloan? Oh, not her. She's dead.
斯隆吗 不是她 她已经死了
Maybe Hopkins, Max?
或许是霍普金斯 麦克丝吗
I don't know anything about you.
我对你一无所知
I don't think you understand the consequences of lying to me.
我看你还不明白对我撒谎的后果
What is Gwen, 8 weeks now?
格温现在怀孕有8周了吧
It'd be a shame for your child's life to end before it begins.
如果你的孩子尚未出生就夭折了 真够可惜的
If you hurt her- -
如果你敢伤害她
Give me the names of the people you talked to,
告诉我你到底跟谁交流过这事
and only they will die.
死的人只会是他们
If you don't, I'll be forced
如果你不说 我只能被迫
To kill everyone I think you might have told.
杀掉每一个我觉得你可能告诉过的人了
Your choice.
你自己选
We've been down this way, alright?
我们来这里找过了 好吗
Last sighting of the swap car was half-mile back,
最后一次见到被换车辆是在后方半英里处
There's only two roads he could've taken out of here
从这里 他只有两条道路可选
and it didn't show up on either of the cameras.
但却在两条路的监控录像上都没有出现
It's in here somewhere.
肯定就在这里某个地方
Max, honey, I understand how you feel.
麦克丝 我明白你的感受
First Mike, now your uncle.
先是麦克出事 现在你叔叔也出事了
But this driving around aimlessly
但这样开着车漫无目的地跑
This is not a smart way to find him.
可不是找到他的明智方法
We'd be more productive back at the bureau.
我们还是回局里比较容易有发现
Stop the car!
停车
What is it?
怎么了
I see something over there.
我看到那边有什么东西
Could be anything, Max.
那可能是任何东西 麦克丝
Come on!
快来
Seriously, Max. It's probably nothing.
说真的 麦克丝 可能根本没什么
It's the swap car.
是那辆调换的车
They got to be around here somewhere.
他们肯定就在这里附近
We need to call for backup.
我们得呼叫后援
Yeah. I'm on it,
好的 我这就叫
But I think we should wait for them here.
但我觉得我们该在这里等他们
There's no time.
没时间了
We should split up.
我们该分头行动
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表