剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
给我回电♥话♥
I love you.
我爱你
Building where Theo was spotted.
之前发现过希奥的大厦
Any and all records.
调出所有记录
Have CSU go through the units on the upper floor
让现场调查组把高楼层所有的公♥寓♥
with a fine- toothed comb.
仔细排查一遍
Check out all tenants
排查所有租户
and run the name Annie Bechard
再查下安妮·比查德这个人
and see what comes back.
看看结果如何
Make sure you're doing that search off the grid.
确保这些调查是秘密进行的
Mendez. I'll take this.
曼德斯打来的 我得接下
Hey, Gina.
你好 吉娜
Everything ok?
一切都好吧
Everything's fine. You got a second?
都挺好 你有时间吗
Uh, kind of busy right now.
现在有点忙
Yeah. Well, I've been sitting here crawling the walls,
是啊 我之前一直都无所事事
so I started going over the case intel on Theo.
所以开始排查希奥案子的情报
I think I might have found something
我觉得我可能从他
in the evidence that we recovered from his Maryland home.
在马里兰州的家中搜到的证物中发现了点线索
What'd you find?
你发现什么了
How he met Strauss.
他是怎样认识施特拉斯的
I- - I thought it could help us catch him,
我觉得这对我们抓捕他有帮助
but I don't think we should talk about it over the phone.
但我觉得我们不应该在电♥话♥里说这事
Do you think you can meet me at the safe house?
你能到安全屋这里来见我吗
Uh, it's really not a good time.
我现在真的走不开
Look, Ryan. You know, I wouldn't call you
听着 莱恩 如果我觉得这只是小线索
if I didn't think it was worth it.
是不会给你打电♥话♥的
Ok. I'll be there as soon as I can.
好吧 我尽快过去
Good. I'll see you then.
很好 等会见
Good job.
做得好
What's wrong?
怎么了
Come with me.
跟我来
Ryan. I'll call you back.
莱恩 我等下打给你
Take the SIM cards out of your phone,
把手♥机♥卡都取出来
Both of you, right now.
你们都取下来
What's going on?
怎么回事
I think Theo got to Mendez.
我觉得希奥已经抓到曼德斯了
That's not possible.
那是不可能的
She's at an undisclosed safe house
她在一个未被外界所知的安全屋里
With two agents watching her.
有两位探员在守护她呢
I just got a call from her totally out of the blue.
我刚刚突然接到她的电♥话♥
Said she had a lead on Theo,
她说她有关于希奥的线索
Wanted me to come to the safe house
希望我立刻赶去安全屋
And talk to her about it.
跟她详谈
She hasn't worked this case for weeks.
她已经几周没参与过这起案件了
Didn't want any kind of part of it.
她根本不想跟这案子沾边
It just does not add up,
根本说不通啊
And something about her was off on the phone.
我在电♥话♥里听出她有点不对劲
Makes sense that Theo would go after her.
希奥对她下手也不无道理
So it's a trap, huh, for you?
所以是个陷阱咯 目标是你
I think so.
我觉得是
Ok. I'll get a whole HRT team ready to deploy,
好吧 我立刻召集一支人♥质♥救援小队
And we'll get 3 dozen agents- -
我们再安排36位探员...
No, no, no, no. Can't put this out to the world.
不不不 不能让外界知晓此事
Theo's gonna have eyes and ears on us
希奥肯定死死地盯着我们
And everyone around us.
以及我们周围的所有人
All of our communications.
包括我们所有的通讯
If he thinks for a second that we're on to him,
只要他稍微察觉我们锁定他了
He's gonna kill Mendez and her family.
他就会杀了曼德斯和她的家人
How do you know he hasn't already?
你怎么知道他没有已经下手了
I don't.
我不知道
What do you think we should do?
那你觉得我们该怎么做
All right. Let's recruit agents that we know and trust.
听着 我们先召集些知根知底的探员
Face to face, keep it down to around a dozen
面对面跟他们说 总共需要约12个人
So word doesn't spread.
那样也不会把消息泄露出去
Ok. Let's make it happen.
好的 我们开始行动吧
Don't be sad. You saved your little family.
别难过 你救了你的小家庭啊
Speaking of which...
说到这个
Where are those beautiful little babies?
你那两个可爱的小宝宝哪儿去了
Safe,
安全处
Where you can't get them.
你是抓不到他们的
She put them in the panic room before I could get to them.
她在我下手之前 就把他们放进了避难间
Panic room.
避难间啊
Do you know when a panic room is truly useless?
你知道什么时候避难间毫无用处吗
When the house around it is burning down.
就是它周围的房♥子 燃起熊熊大火的时候
You do anything to tip off Ryan,
你敢做任何事去给莱恩通风报信
And I will keep you alive long enough
我就把你的命一直留到
To hear them screaming in the fire.
听他们在大火中哭喊的声音
The whole property's clear.
整个屋子内都没有其他人了
We're good to go.
我们可以行动了
Good. Ryan's on his way. Take your positions.
很好 莱恩正赶过来 各就各位吧
Just remember, when Hardy gets here,
不过记住了 等哈迪到了
He's mine to kill.
要让我来取他的命
If either of you messes that up for me,
如果你们两个有谁给我坏了事
I will make sure that you suffer until your last breath.
我一定会用最严酷的手段把你们折磨至死的
Go.
去吧
I told you I would call when it's done.
我跟你说了完事了会给你打电♥话♥的
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
We want Ryan Hardy alive.
我们要活捉莱恩·哈迪
What? Why would you?
什么 为什么
That's not your concern.
那跟你无关
We need him alive,
我们需要他活着
Or the deal is off.
否则协议取消
No, no, no, no, no! Don't!
不不不 不要
Leave her alone!
别碰她
Ryan could call back!
莱恩可能会回电♥话♥的
And if you hurt her, I will not help you.
如果你敢伤害她 我就绝不会帮助你
So you let her go.
放开她
Your wife, your kids,
你的妻子 你的孩子
Even you,
甚至是你
You die when I decide.
你们的生死 都由我来决定
No one else!
不是其他任何人
All right. Listen up.
好了 都听着
Strategically speaking,
从战略上看
This place is a worst case scenario.
这地方是最糟糕的地点
From the house,
从房♥子里看
there's clear lines of sight in almost every single direction.
可以看清几乎每一个方向的情况
We also don't know what kind of surveillance Theo might have set up,
并且我们不知道希奥可能搭建了怎样的监控系统
So he could be monitoring the whole property for all we know.
所以他可能在监控着房♥子附近整个地区
So what's the plan?
那我们打算怎么做
Theo believes that I am just visiting a friend,
希奥认为我只是登门造访一个朋友而已
Which is why I'm going in alone.
所以我要单独进去
It's the only way.
只有这一个办法
If I spook him, there is no telling how he is gonna respond.
如果我惊动了他 没办法预料他会如何反应
I've got to get him away from Mendez and her family
我必须把他从曼德斯和她的家人身边引开
Before he realizes that I'm on to him. Ryan.
且要趁他意识到我已经盯上了他之前 莱恩
The rest of you
你们其他人
are gonna set up a perimeter around the outside of the property.
要在房♥子附近设立一个警戒包围圈
I want you to give me 10 minutes,
我希望你们给我10分钟的时间
10 minutes.
10分钟
If you don't hear from me,
如果到时还没收到我的消息
you come in weapons hot.
就全副武装地冲进去
Either way, Theo does not walk away from this again.
不管怎样 绝不能让希奥再次跑了
Are we clear?
都明白了吗
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
是 长官 是 长官
Barton. Yeah?
巴顿 什么事
Can I borrow your watch?
能把你的手表借给我吗
Yeah. Of course.
好的 当然
Thanks.
谢谢
Ryan.
莱恩
Ryan, what are you doing?
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表