剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
I never get to kick it.
我从来没踹过
Knock yourself out.
请便吧
This place is too perfect.
这地方太完美了
It's like a show house.
简直像是样♥板♥房♥♥
If Kyle and Daisy are Mark's followers,
如果凯尔和黛西是马克的信徒
they'd be living a double life,
他们一定过着双重生活
one that appears shiny and clean on the surface.
表面看起来一定很光鲜 不引人怀疑
They wouldn't keep any evidence
他们不会在屋里留下
of their psychopathy inside the house.
任何变♥态♥的犯罪证据
But they would want it close.
但一定会藏在房♥子附近
There's blood on all this stuff.
这里所有衣服上都有血
Souvenirs.
是战利品
FBI!
联调局
Show me your hands!
举起手来
Don't shoot! Who are you?
别开枪 你是谁
Emily...Hays.
艾米莉·海斯
I've been dog sitting for Daisy and Kyle while they're away.
黛西和凯尔不在家时我帮他们照顾狗
Are they in trouble?
他们惹麻烦了吗
Almost done, babe.
马上就好 宝贝
We just need to make sure Mark doesn't screw us up tonight.
我们只需要确保马克今晚不会把事情搞砸
He won't.
他不会的
I think I can control him a little bit longer.
我觉得我还能稍微控制他一段时间
It's Emily.
艾米莉打来的
Is everything ok?
有什么事吗
Rachel got hit by a car.
瑞秋被车撞了
What?! How?
什么 怎么回事
I'm sorry. She ran out into the street.
我很抱歉 它冲到街上去了
Oh, my God! Is she dead?
我的天 它死了吗
No, but she's hurt pretty bad.
没 但它伤得很重
Um, she broke her leg or something.
它可能是腿断了什么的
Or something?
什么的
Like, where is she now?
它现在在哪
I took her to the vet.
我送它去兽医那了
I think she's in surgery now.
它应该正在动手术
Wait. Wait. You think?
等下 应该
Is she or isn't she?
它到底有没有在动手术
You didn't leave her there, did you?
你不会就把它丢在那了吧
No, no. Uh, no. I mean, yes.
不 不 好吧 确实是那样
I, uh...
我...
Something's not right.
有点不对劲
Emily, where are you?
艾米莉 你现在在哪
At the house.
在你们家里
Are you alone?
你是一个人吗
Yes.
是的
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
Is the FBI there?
联调局的人在那吗
Put them on the phone.
让他们听电♥话♥
Kyle, Ryan Hardy.
凯尔 我是莱恩·哈迪
Love your house, man.
我真爱你的房♥子 伙计
Too bad you're never gonna see it again.
真可惜你再也见不到了
What's the expression?
那话怎么说的来着
Home is where the heart is?
心在哪儿 家就在哪儿
Well, I got mine right here in front of me.
因此我的家就在我面前
Oh, my God. How are we gonna--
我的天 我们以后怎么
Oh, that's sweet, but you do know
真贴心 但你知道
that a federal detention center is not co-ed,
联邦监狱可没有男女混住服务
and that's probably the best case scenario for the two of you,
蹲大狱估计是你们最好的一种结局了吧
but honestly, I think this path you're on
但说实话 我认为你们现在
is leading to a cemetery.
就是在自掘坟墓
You threatening us?
你在威胁我们
No. Trying to help you do right by your wife.
不 只是劝你别把你老婆害死
The only way you can protect her now is to turn yourselves in.
你唯一能保护她的办法就是自首
Yeah? Well, that's not happening,
是吗 那是不可能的
and while you're standing in my living room
在你站在我家客厅
pretending to give a crap about my wife,
假装关心我老婆时
we're gearing up to hit you where you live,
我们已经准备好袭击你住的地方
you and that hot niece of yours.
你还有你那性感的侄女
So you have yourself a nice flight home.
祝你们回程一路顺风
Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle! Kyle?
凯尔 凯尔
What are we gonna do? Where are we gonna go?
我们该怎么办 我们该去哪儿
To start a new life, ok?
开始新的生活
We're gonna be whoever we want to be.
我们想拥有怎样全新的人生都可以
Right now, we have no choice.
而现在 我们别无选择
Kyle.
凯尔
We have to finish this.
我们必须完成这事
Can you do that for me?
你可以为我做到吗
Yeah. For us. For us.
当然 为了我们 为了我们
Get agents on Gwen and my sister in Florida.
派探员保护格温和我在弗罗里达州的妹妹
Have the jet standing ready. We're on our way!
让私人飞机待命 我们马上出发
You're back.
你回来了
Yeah, and I brought you some cookies.
是啊 还给你带了点饼干
Well, the rest of the guys are upstairs. Um...
其他人都在楼上
Good because I just really came to see you.
很好 因为我其实是来见你的
So tell me the truth.
告诉我实话
Girls throw themselves at firemen, don't they?
消防员特别招姑娘爱 对吧
Shamelessly, but, uh, none are as pretty as you.
追得特别紧 但 她们都没你漂亮
Got her eyes on this fancy new crib.
她看上了一张新的高级婴儿床
Thing's like the Taj Mahal.
就跟泰姬陵一样奢华
Told her what's wrong with the crib we got?
我说家里现在的婴儿床有什么不好
It worked fine for the first 3.
头3个孩子都睡得好好的
You know what she said?
你知道她说什么
You're never gonna believe this.
你绝对不会相信
She looks me right in the eye,
她就盯着我的眼睛
and she says--
告诉我
What? Don't leave me hanging?
什么啊 别只说一半吊人胃口啊
Vince?
文斯
What the hell was that?
那是怎么回事
You all right?
你没事吧
Thanks.
谢了
Mark, time to bail.
马克 该撤了
Go home without me.
你们先回去
I'll meet you back at the house.
我们等会儿在家里见
Engine Company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place.
360号♥消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警
Engine company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place.
360号♥消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警
Engine company 3-6-0, respond to 1076 at 101 Battery Place.
360号♥消防队 101巴特里市场高楼起火请出警
We got a question for you, Sir, as to...
我们有问题问你 长官
What's going on in there.
里面到底出什么事了
How many dead?
死了多少人
4 crew members.
4名消防员
You ok?
你没事吧
I spent my childhood here.
我就是在这长大的
Dad let me come here after school every day.
每天放学后 爸爸都让我来这里
I haven't been back since he died.
他死后 我就没再来过
Come on. I'm taking you home.
走吧 我送你回去
Firefighters are the heart of New York.
消防员们牵动着纽约市民的心
This wasn't just a strike against Ryan and Max.
这并不只是针对莱恩和麦克丝
This is gonna hit the whole city.
而是对整个城市的打击
And they're gonna want to know why.
他们会想要知道原因
Police responded when the station house
因消防局未响应调度呼叫
failed to answer its dispatch call.
警方迅速出警
An FBI spokesman declined further comment,
一位联调局发言人拒绝发表评论
but an off-the-record source said the scene inside was a bloodbath.
一位匿名爆料者称现场犹如一片血海
Seems like the firehouse went well,
看来消防局的袭击挺顺利的
so why am I sitting here?
那为什么还要约我见面
Are you kidding me? Our lives just blew up.
你在开玩笑吗 我们的身份被揭穿了
They know who we are.
他们知道我们是谁
Take a deep breath, Daisy.
深呼吸 黛西
You take a deep breath, bitch!
你吸气去吧 婊♥子♥
Look. I understand you're upset,
听着 我明白你现在很生气
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表