剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
But I'm gonna need you to tell me where Strauss is.
但你得告诉我 施特拉斯现在在哪儿
I can't.
我不能说
He'll kill me.
他会杀了我的
Are you slow?
你是智商有问题吗
Lady, you are already dead. It--
小姐 你已经死定了 只是...
It's really just a matter of how bad it's gonna hurt.
只是死的痛苦程度不同而已
Looks like Strauss is covering his tracks.
似乎施特拉斯正在掩盖自己的踪迹
There you are.
你来了啊
I was starting to worry.
我刚刚都开始担心了呢
Kyle is dead.
凯尔死了
It's your fault.
都是你的错
You're emotional. I understand that.
你现在情绪激动 我理解
Kyle was a good man.
凯尔是个好男人
Maybe not my brightest student
他或许不是我最聪明的徒弟
But a loyal one.
但却是个忠心的
I promised him...
我曾对他保证过
I would help you both start new lives
我会帮助你们开始新生活的
If you helped me,
如果你帮助了我
And...I consider myself a man of my word.
我自认也是个言而有信的人
Still...
不过
I know the idea of going on without him
我也知道 没有了他 一个人生活
Must be difficult to accept,
一定让你很难接受
So I'm going to offer you a choice.
所以我打算给你一个选择
I can end your pain right here and now,
我现在就可以结束你的痛苦
And hopefully, you and Kyle can be reunited in the afterlife
你和凯尔下辈子或许还可以做对恩爱夫妻
That is, if you believe that sort of thing--
前提是你相信轮回转世什么的
Or you can leave the country with me
或者 你也可以跟我一起离开这个国家
And start over,
重新开始
Grieving for your lost love from some nonextradition country.
在一个无引渡条款的国家 哀悼你失去的爱人
So...
那么
Which will it be?
你打算选什么
I'll come with you.
我愿意跟你一起去
That's the spirit.
就该这样才对嘛
I'm in her search history.
我正在查看她的搜索历史
She looked up directions to pier 46 in red hook.
她查过去46号♥码头的路线
how long ago? 20 minutes. Why?
多久前查的 20分钟前 怎么了
That just seems a little amateur hour.
那真是菜鸟行为啊
She'd have to know this would be the first place we'd look.
她该知道我们第一个就会来查这里的啊
She wasn't planning on getting killed.
她并没有料到会被杀
She thought she was taking her computer with her.
她原本打算把电脑一起带走呢
So why would Strauss leave it behind?
那施特拉斯为什么要把电脑留下呢
You can ask him when we catch him.
等我们抓到他 你再亲自问他吧
Tell me have you ever traveled by ship?
告诉我 你乘船旅行过吗
Never been outside of Ohio up until 3 weeks ago.
在3周前 我甚至都没出过俄亥俄州
In the right vessel, it can be heavenly.
坐上合适的船 那简直是天堂
Sadly, our Ukrainian cargo ship
可悲的是 我们要坐的乌克兰货船
Is a far cry from the Queen Mary.
可比玛丽王后号♥豪华游轮差远了
FBI! show me your hands!
联调局 举起手来
Don't move! hands in the air!
别动 举起手来
Stop, stop!
别动 别动
Do not move!
不许动
You know, the look on your face right now
看到此刻你脸上的表情 让我觉得
Makes what happened to me in court today almost worth it.
我今天在法庭上的遭的那些罪也值了
You think you've won?
你以为你获胜了吗
You haven't won anything.
你并没有获胜
Daisy, Kyle, Andrew--they're just the tip of the iceberg.
黛西 凯尔 安德鲁 他们只是冰山一角
I have students everywhere that make
我的徒弟遍天下 相比之下
Joe Carroll's followers look like nothing!
乔·卡罗的信徒根本算不了什么
You, your niece, your girlfriend
你 你侄女 你的女朋友
All die if I go back to prison.
只要我一坐牢 你们都得死
Shut up!
闭嘴
Drop the briefcase. Drop it.
放下手提箱 立刻放下
Show me your hands.
举起手来
Two birds, one stone
一石二鸟
Just like you planned.
完全跟你计划的一样
Mike!
麦克
It's Mark! he's on the move!
是马克 他跑了
I'm going after him!
我去追他
No!
不要
You and Max get Strauss!
你和麦克丝去追施特拉斯
Ryan! Don't argue!
莱恩 别争辩
Stop! put your hands up!
别动 举起手来
Put them up!
举起手来
Max, take Strauss to the car!
麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里
No! Mike, Mike! no!
不要 麦克 不要
All right. Start walking. Go.
好了 往前走 快点
Enough!
够了
Hurry up. Uncuff me.
快点 给我解开手铐
No!
不要
Where do you think you're going?
你以为你能跑到哪儿去
There's no place to run!
你已经无路可逃了
Get on your knees.
跪下
We both knew
我们都很清楚
it would end like this for one of us.
我们当中的一个人会是这样的下场
You had your chance and blew it. Now it's my turn.
你原本有机会 是你搞砸了 现在轮到我了
Mike, stop! don't do it!
麦克 住手 别那么做
You can't talk me out of this, Ryan,
你无法劝我放弃的 莱恩
So walk away if you got a problem.
如果你有意见 就走得远远的
It won't bring your father back, man.
那也无法让你父亲复活 兄弟
It won't end your pain.
那无法终结你的痛苦
I don't care.
我不管
I do, and so does Max.
我在乎 麦克丝也在乎
Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克
You're a good man.
你是个好人
Don't let him strip that from you.
别让他剥夺你的善念
I have to do this.
我必须这么做
No, you don't!
不 不要
Pulling that trigger is easy.
现在扣动扳机是很容易的事
What I'm asking you to do is hard.
但我请求你做的事 很难
It's harder than anything you've ever done in your life.
那比你这辈子做过的任何事都要艰难
He doesn't deserve to live.
他不配活着
But he does deserve to suffer
但他应该受折磨
In an 8-foot cell for 23 hours a day,
一天23个小时 都关在狭小的牢房♥里
All alone, no friends, no visitors,
孤独一人 没朋友 没访客
No chance of ever setting foot outside that prison.
再也不可能离开那座监狱
You shoot him, and his pain stops.
你现在杀了他 他的痛苦就结束了
Let him live,
让他活着吧
And it never ends.
他的痛苦将永无止境
What did you do?
你干了什么啊
What did you do?!
你干了什么好事啊
Max?
麦克丝
What do you have?
病人是什么情况
Female. Head trauma. Bp's 78 over 58.
女性 头部受伤 血压为78/58
You can't come in. Sorry.
你不能进去 抱歉
Take her in here.
把她推进去
You left her? You just left her?
你留下她一个人 你竟然留下她一个人
I-I saw Mark, I went after him.
我当时看到了马克 就去追他了
She needed you. I didI didn't know
她当时需要你 我 我不知道
You didn't know? You didn't know what,
你不知道 你不知道什么
That you were supposed to have her back?
不知道你原本该支援她的吗
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥当时是怎么想的啊
I was thinking I was gonna kill the man
我当时一心想要杀死
That murdered my father until you got into my head!
那个杀害我父亲的人 但你后来影响了我的思维
It was the right thing to do!
那样做才是正确的
The right thing-- what about this feels right, Ryan?
现在的情况有哪一点是正确的啊 莱恩
Max in here, Mark and Strauss out there?
麦克丝入院 马克和施特拉斯却逃了
That feels right to you?
你觉得这样是正确的吗
We look out for our own! that is first and foremost!
我们要照看好自己人 那是最重要的原则
Ok, ok. Go ahead. Fine. Blame me for Max,
好啊 行啊 把麦克丝的事都怪到我身上
But you know what?
但你知道吗
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表