剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
there's comfort.
就有慰藉
Where there was dark,
黑暗的地方
there's light.
就必有光明
If you find that kind of love,
如果你找到那种爱情
you got to hang on, man.
一定要抓牢了 伙计
Amen to that. You don't let go.
说得好 绝对不要放手
You don't let go.
绝不放手
Cheers.
干杯
Liar!
骗子
You killed my daughter!
你杀了我女儿
She was at the Korban compound!
她当时在科尔宾营地
You shot her in cold blood!
你冷血地枪杀了她
She did not deserve that!
她罪不至死
She was 19. Sir.
那时她才19岁 先生
Sherry--Sherry was such a beautiful girl.
雪莉 雪莉是那么可爱的一个小女孩
She just lost her way.
她只是迷失了自己
You're a murderer.
你这个杀人犯
You and Joe Carroll should be sharing a cell on death row.
你和乔·卡罗应该一起下地狱
Guys.
伙计们
Let him go.
放开他
Are you sure? It's all right. Let him go.
你确定吗 没事 放开他吧
Morning.
早啊
Sleep ok?
睡得好吗
Yeah. You?
挺好的 你呢
Your FBI buddies sure know how to throw a wedding.
你那帮联调局兄弟们还真会办婚礼啊
I got to say I didn't see that coming. Yeah.
我得承认我可没料到那一幕 是啊
Ryan, that man's grief was heartbreaking,
莱恩 那个人的遭遇确实很让人心痛
But you can't blame yourself for his daughter's death.
但你不能把他女儿的死归罪到自己身上
You were doing your job.
你当时只是在执行任务而已
I know.
我知道
How many more people would Joe Carroll have killed
如果你没有阻止乔·卡罗
if you hadn't stopped him?
他还会害死多少人啊
But so many lost their lives, you know,
但很多人因此案而死
and it's easy to see them as just an extension of Joe,
而且他们就被简单归类为乔的信徒
but I don't even recognize that name--Sherry.
我甚至都没听过那个名字 雪莉
The more I really think about it,
我越仔细地想就越发现
there's only a handful of names that I do remember.
我只能记起为数不多的几个名字
Joe Carroll turned those people into killers.
乔·卡罗把那些人转变成了杀手
But their lives, their families should still matter.
但他们的生命和家人仍很重要
And they do.
确实很重要
Then why don't I remember their names?
那为什么我记不起他们的名字呢
Hopkins, track down a file for me, will you?
霍普金斯 帮我查一份档案 好吗
Deceased Korban member named sherry, last name unknown.
已去世的科尔宾成员 名叫雪莉 姓未知
I'll see what I can find.
我尽力去办
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Mendez.
曼德斯
How's Dawn holding up?
唐恩怎么样
Wasn't how we dreamed our wedding reception would end,
虽说婚礼的结尾并非如我们梦想的那般美妙
but she's hanging in there.
但她没什么事
Make it up to her on your honeymoon?
准备在蜜月时弥补她吗
Which I had to postpone till after Joe Carroll's execution.
只能推到乔·卡罗被处决之后了
So she's just loving being married to the FBI.
所以说她爱死了嫁给一个联调局探员
Pretty much.
差不多吧
For the past 9 months,
过去九个月
I've been following up on rumors of
我一直在跟进有关
Mark Gray sightings in Europe and South America.
马克·格雷出现在欧洲和南美的传闻
I do believe I've isolated and frozen most
我认为格雷大部分的资产
of the considerable Gray fortune.
都已经被我分离冻结了
I feel confident that following through with this protocol
我相信 照着这个方法做下去
will eventually force Gray into the open.
格雷最终会出现在我们的视线中
Thank you, Agent Weston.
谢谢 韦斯顿探员
Carroll's execution's set for the end of this month.
卡罗的处决已经定在本月底
We all need to be on the lookout for any suspicious activity.
我们要排查任何可疑行为
We believe we've eliminated his network of followers,
我们认为 他的大部分信徒已被一网打尽
but as you all know, we could never be absolutely sure.
但大家都明白 我们没办法百分百确定
Carroll himself is not a threat.
卡罗本身倒不是威胁
Since his recapture,
自从他再次被抓回来
he's been under 24-hour lockdown
他被关在地点不明的联邦监狱中
in an undisclosed federal facility.
处于全天候监管之下
I've been monitoring the web.
我一直在监察网络
There's a lot of chatter
上面有很多狂言妄语
but no confirmed threats to public safety.
但并没有针对公共安全的确定威胁
Stay on that.
继续跟进
I need you all to be vigilant.
我需要你们都保持警惕
A new threat could expose itself at any moment.
新的威胁任何时候都有可能出现
Her.
就她
I'm Natalie,
我叫娜塔莉
and that's my husband Kenny.
那位是我丈夫肯尼
It's our second wedding anniversary.
今天是我们结婚两周年纪念日
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
The first year's the hardest.
第一年总是最难熬的
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Anyway, my husband thinks you're stunning.
总之 我丈夫觉得你很美
That's sweet.
真贴心
So would it be wrong if I asked if you were working?
你介意我问一下 你是不是在"工作"吗
I'd be happy to make your anniversary something to remember
我很乐意让你们的纪念日变得难忘
just so long as you know couples cost a little bit more.
不过你要知道 夫妻的话费用稍高些
Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Hold on, Kenny.
等等 肯尼
This has to be fun for both of you.
你们夫妻二人都得参与其中才行
No, no, no.
不 不行
Stay where you are.
你别动
Enjoy the anticipation.
好好享受期待吧
Make it nice and tight.
绑好了
What the hell was that?
那他妈是什么声音
Kenny, I-I think it's coming from the closet.
肯尼 我觉得声音是从衣柜里传来的
No, no, no!
不 不 不要
You started without me, Daisy?
你不等我就开始了吗 黛西
Don't pout, Kyle.
别生气 凯尔
I was just getting my engine started.
我只是做做热身而已
You know the best is yet to come.
你知道最精彩的部分还没开始呢
They were on their second wedding anniversary.
今天是他们的结婚两周年纪念日
Oh, sweet.
太棒了
What do I call you?
我要怎么称呼你
Natalie.
娜塔莉
And what's my name?
我的名字是什么
Kenny,
肯尼
and you're kind of aggro.
你有点暴♥力♥倾向
It's good to have you back, Mike.
你能回来真好 麦克
Doesn't seem like I've been missed around here.
看起来可没人想我
Well, you have. I've missed you.
有人想你 我很想你
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey. Gwen, she seems great.
对了 格温 似乎是个不错的人
How long have you two been together?
你们在一起多久了
About 6 months.
大概半年吧
Honestly, I haven't felt like this in a really long time.
说实话 我很久没这种感觉了
And Joe?
乔呢
You been to see him?
你去探视过他吗
Nope. I've moved on.
没有 我已经释怀了
You will, too,
你也会的
as soon as we catch Mark.
等我们抓住马克就行
Who knows? Maybe you'll take my job.
谁知道呢 说不定你会接我的班
What, are you leaving us?
你要走了吗
When it's time.
时候到了就走
Don't go.
别走
I have to go.
我必须得走
No, you don't.
不 你不必的
We've talked about this.
我们谈过这事的
Mark is still out there.
马克还逍遥法外呢
And every law enforcement agency in the world is hunting him.
全世界的执法部门都在全力追捕他
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表