剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
100%.
100%确定
I know Peter.
我很了解皮特
He's not a killer.
他不是个杀手
Ok. Then help me figure out who framed him.
好吧 那就帮我查出是谁陷害了他
Anything else?
还有别的吗
No.
没了
I swear. The only thing left is the printing press.
我发誓 只剩下那台打印机了
Ok.
好吧
Look, man. I didn't do anything, man. Come on.
听着老兄 我并没有做过什么 拜托
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
Please hold.
稍等一下
Yeah. where are you?
什么事 你在哪儿
My ese Luis and I are having a little bonfire.
亲爱的路易斯和我正在搞篝火晚会呢
Is he still alive?
他还活着吗
For about 10 more seconds.
大约还能活10秒吧
I need him to do one more job
我需要他再做一件事
Before you kill him.
然后你再杀了他
Good news, amigo.
好消息 朋友
You just got a stay of execution.
你的处决要暂停了
We got him.
我们找到了
We found Danielle's car up the block.
我们在街区附近找到了丹妮尔的车
There was a bunch of parking tickets in the glove compartment,
在杂物盒里发现了一堆停车票
All from a warehouse around the marine terminal.
都是码头附近一个仓库开的
I had Hopkins pull traffic camera footage for the corner.
我让霍普金斯调出了街尾的监控录像
All right. Let's move.
好了 开始行动吧
Call HRT, have them meet us there.
让人♥质♥救援组去那里和我们会合
Look at this.
瞧瞧这个
Two weeks ago, someone cloned Peter's system,
两周前 有人拷贝了皮特的系统
Put it on an external drive.
放在了一个外接硬盘上
Well, that person's walking around
那家伙大摇大摆地
With his entire operating system on a thumb drive.
把他的整个操作系统都放在一个硬盘上随身携带
Exactly. Plug it into any machine,
没错 只要插♥进♥任何电脑
It's gonna act just like Peter's computer.
就跟皮特的电脑一模一样了
The breach could have come from anyone in this place.
公♥司♥里的每个人都有嫌疑
Narrowing it down is not gonna be easy.
要缩小范围肯定不容易
But not impossible.
但也并非是不可能的
What?
怎么了
Aw, the server just went offline.
服务器断线了
It happens.
这种情况也时有发生
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Oh, god! Sam.
天啊 山姆
God, you scared me.
天啊 你吓到我了
What are you still doing here?
你怎么还在这里啊
I thought they cleared everybody out.
他们不是让大家都离开了嘛
Eh, it's so sad really.
真的好令人伤心
You were the brightest person in this place.
你是这里最聪明的人了
You could have changed the world.
你原本有可能改变世界的
Instead, you die alone,
相反 你却孤独死去
Knowing that I'm the one,
知道我才是作案的人
That I'm the one who took your future.
是我剥夺了你的未来
We got two teams moving into place around the building.
我们派了两个小队守住大楼四周
We've set up checkpoints on the main road and service road.
在主干道和巷道上都设立了检查点
Access points to the warehouse are here, here, and here.
从这里 这里以及这里可以进入仓库
Listen. The two guys we have inside are the only link
听着 里面的两个人是找到
We have to our mystery man.
神秘嫌犯的唯一线索
We have to take at least one of them alive.
我们必须活捉至少其中一个
Due respect. We don't shoot wound.
无意冒犯 但我们不会只是击伤而已
Somebody throws down, we end them.
一旦有人反抗 我们必然击毙
Any other way puts my guys in danger,
否则就会让我的手下陷入危险
And I don't do that kind of thing.
我是不会做那种事的
You got something you want to say to me?
你有什么话想对我说吗
I think I just said it.
我已经说出来了
All right. Knock it off.
好了 打住
Listen. You do what you have to do in there, all right?
听着 你按照你该做的去做 好吗
Come on. Let's go, let's go!
好了 行动 行动
Kent?
肯特
This is agent Max Hardy, FBI.
我是联调局的麦克丝·哈迪探员
I've got a body and a suspect still active in the building.
我发现了一具尸体 嫌犯也在这栋楼里
I'm at manitech security, 682 corporate park drive.
我在曼尼科技安保公♥司♥ 企业园区大道682号♥
Backup requested immediately.
请求立即支援
Hands in the air!
手举起来
FBI!
联调局
Secure the building and search it!
封锁大楼 立刻展开搜索
Suspect is still here somewhere.
嫌犯肯定还在这里的某个地方
How much longer?
还要多久
A few minutes.
几分钟
Well, hurry it up.
快点
Why? So you can kill me sooner?
为什么 好让你更快杀了我吗
Go, go, go!
冲冲冲
Left!
左边
Hey. I'll go. All right.
嘿 我投降 淡定
You ok?
你没事吧
You should really go to the hospital.
你真的得去医院检查一下
Your ribs could be fractured,
你的肋骨可能骨折了
And you need to get your pacemaker checked.
你的心脏起搏器也需要检查下
I'm fine.
我没事
You're lucky. 3 inches higher,
你是走运而已 再往上3英寸
You don't have a face.
你的脸就炸没了
You know, you might want to work on your bedside manner.
你或许得改善下你对病人的态度了
Looks like Duncan was forcing Luis
似乎邓肯当时在逼迫路易斯
To make one last passport before he killed him.
在死之前再给他做最后一份护照
Is this our guy?
这就是我们要找的人吗
Thinking it has to be.
我觉得肯定是
Is this the guy that hired you?
是这个人雇你的吗
I don't know. He found me online.
我不知道 他是在网上联♥系♥我的
Tripled my fee and sent everything through e- mail.
付了3倍的钱 资料都是用电邮发来的
You got copies of the e- mails, the payments?
你有那些邮件和付款记录的拷贝吗
Yeah. They're right there.
有啊 就在那里
Get him out of here.
把他带走吧
Ryan. He was here, but he got away.
莱恩 他刚刚就在这里 但又逃脱了
I thought you arrested the hacker.
你之前不是已经逮捕了那个黑客嘛
Apparently not.
显然不是
He killed an intern.
他杀了个实习生
What? Are you ok?
什么 你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Listen. I just sent you a photo.
听着 我刚给你发了张照片
Is this the guy you arrested?
你逮捕的是这个人吗
Hold on.
等等
No. It's Tucker.
不 这是塔克
He runs this place.
他是这公♥司♥的老板
Jeez!
天啊
Hey, boss.
你好啊 老板
Nice digs.
房♥子真不错
Sam?
山姆
How did you get in here?
你是怎么进来的
Really?
不是吧
That's the question you want to lead with?
你最先想问我的竟然是这个问题吗
A man is sitting in your living room
一个男人♥大♥半夜的
In the middle of the night, holding a gun...
坐在你家客厅里 手里还拿着一把枪
And you want to know my method ingress.
你却只想知道我进来的方法
Don't...hurt me.
别 伤害我
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's kind of the whole plan.
我的目的就是这样的
Tucker's in the wind.
联♥系♥不到塔克
Agents arrived on scene.
探员们抵达了现场
Tucker's car was missing.
塔克的车不见了
The garage registered his remote exiting just over an hour ago.
车♥库♥记录显示他一个小时前刚刚离开
We put out a statewide alert.
我们将发布全州通缉令
I went through his laptop.
我查了下他的笔记本电脑
In addition to passport templates,
除了护照样板
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表