剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
全剧终
杀手信徒
I'm pregnant. You're gonna be a father.
我怀孕了 你要当父亲了
You and this baby, you mean everything to me.
你和宝宝 你们就是我的一切
I want this family.
我想要这个家庭
He tortured me.
他折磨了我
He made me think I was drowning.
他让我觉得我要溺水了
And we'll make him pay for that.
我们会让他付出代价的
Penny, get out of here!
佩妮 快走
Penny!
佩妮
I never should have left you, Max.
我从来就不该离开你的 麦克丝
You're the love of my life.
你是我此生的至爱
Mike! Mike! No!
麦克 麦克 不要
Officer down! I need an ambulance!
有警员受伤 请速度派救护车来
The damage was extensive.
他的伤势很严重
He'll wake up?
他会醒的吧
Mike's condition is very delicate.
麦克的状况很难说
FBI.
联调局的
You're Ryan Hardy, aren't you?
你是莱恩·哈迪 对吧
Yeah. can I help you?
是的 有什么能效劳的吗
May we come in?
我们可以进去吗
There's been a change of plans.
计划有变
We want Ryan Hardy alive,
我们要活的莱恩·哈迪
Or the deal is off.
否则交易取消
I think Theo got to Mendez.
我觉得希奥已经抓到曼德斯了
So it's a trap for you?
所以是个陷阱 目标是你
I know I messed up before,
我知道我以前搞砸过
But it's behind me.
但那都是过去的事了
I hope that's true.
但愿如此
You got something, Barton?
你那边有情况吗 巴顿
All clear.
一切正常
You're ok, all right?
你没事的 明白吗
I'm gonna get you help.
我会找人来救你的
Special agent Ryan Hardy.
我是特别探员莱恩·哈迪
I need an ambulance right now.
我这边需要立刻派救护车过来
Get out.
出来
Move.
往前走
Where we going?
我们是要去哪儿
Your grave.
你的坟墓
You should know something.
你该知道一些事
What's that?
什么事
This is not how I end.
我的命不会就这么完了的
You're not the guy to do it.
不会死在你手上
You sure?
你确定吗
Pretty sure.
相当确定
I doubt both of us will make it through this day.
我看我们两个不可能都活过今天
Yeah, probably not.
是啊 是不太可能
Can't wait to see which one of us survives.
我迫不及待想知道 到底谁会活下来
CSU found this gun tossed into the woods.
现场调查组发现了这把被丢在树林中的枪
It has Ryan's prints on it.
上面有莱恩的指纹
We found a blood match here.
我们匹配到了在此发现的血样
Agent Alison Barton.
是艾莉森·巴顿探员的
Now Barton, Ryan, and Theo are unaccounted for.
现在巴顿 莱恩和希奥都不知所踪
How's that possible?
那怎么可能啊
We had a perimeter set up.
我们设立了警戒包围圈的
Theo must have forced Barton to drive him through our roadblocks.
希奥肯定是强迫巴顿载着他开过了路障
Did we run the lojack?
我们查了车辆寻回系统吗
There's no signal. He disabled it,
根本没信♥号♥♥ 他把那东西给废了
Same with all the cell phones.
所有的手♥机♥也都是这样
Ok. I understand why Theo used Barton to escape,
我理解希奥为什么会利用巴顿来脱逃
But why would he move Ryan?
但他为什么要带走莱恩呢
If he was gonna kill him, why not just do it here?
如果他要杀了他 为什么不就在这里动手呢
So he could take his time with him, make him suffer.
那样他就有更多的时间 慢慢地折磨他了
Where's agent Barton?
巴顿探员在哪儿
You're worried about her?
你竟然还担心她
That's how I got the jump on you.
所以我才能事事比你抢先一步
Your compassion makes you weak.
你的同情心让你变得软弱
No. You're wrong.
不 你错了
It's the opposite.
恰恰相反
Really? You know, I never found compassion very useful.
是吗 我一直都觉得同情心没什么用呢
That's because you're a narcissist.
那是因为你是个自恋狂
We all start out that way.
每个人最初都是那样的
You just never grew up.
只是你一直没长大
I did care about my sister.
我很关心我妹妹
I'm gonna show you how much.
我会让你明白到底有多关心
That's why we're here.
我们就是为此而来到这里的
Barton, Barton. Look at me.
巴顿 巴顿 看着我
How's the shoulder?
你的肩膀怎么样了
I think the bleeding stopped.
好像已经停止流血了
The bullet could still be lodged in there.
子弹可能还卡在里面
Come on. Let's get you up, get you elevated.
来 我扶你起来 站起来
Let's go. Come on.
来 快点
You remember how long we were driving?
你还记得我们刚刚开了多久的车吗
He knocked me out once we got past the FBI line,
我们一开过联调局的警戒线 他就把我打晕了
But we got here early morning,
但我们是清晨到达这里的
So has to be within 4 hours of Mendez's safe house.
所以这里距离曼德斯的安全屋肯定是4小时车程内
I don't think there's a way out.
我觉得不可能有出路的
Sure there is. We just have to find it.
肯定有的 我们只是需要找到而已
Anything?
有情况吗
We haven't spotted agent Barton's car,
我们还未找到巴顿探员的车
But there's still a lot of video to go through.
但还有很多监控录像需要排查
All right. We have to assume that Theo switched cars.
好的 我们必须考虑到希奥可能换过车
All right. We find where,
只要我们发现在哪儿换的
We find out what he's driving now.
就能查明他现在开的什么车了
Max.
麦克丝
We haven't found anything yet.
我们还没有查到什么线索
Max, you need to get to the hospital.
麦克丝 你得赶去医院一趟
It's Mike.
麦克有情况
Gwen, what's going on? How is he?
格温 什么情况 他怎么样了
There's been a setback.
刚刚病情加剧了
He developed a really high fever.
他发高烧了
They took him back into the o.R.,
他们把他重新转回了手术室
And they found a knick in his colon.
他们在他的结肠中发现了伤口
They hadn't seen it before.
他们之前没有发现
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
He's fighting sepsis.
他在和败血病做抗争
They've got him on the strongest antibiotics,
他们已经给他使用了最强效的抗生素
But I'm not gonna lie to you. This is serious.
但我不打算对你说谎 现在形势不容乐观
I called Ryan,
我打给莱恩了
But I- - I haven't heard back from him.
但是 我没收到他的回复
He's in the field.
他在执外勤
Yes?
何事
Do you have Ryan Hardy?
你抓到莱恩·哈迪了吗
Yep.
是的
Good work. I'll give you a location
好样的 我给你发个地址
On where to deliver him.
你把他送去那里就行
I'm not clear why you want him alive.
我不太明白你为什么要留他一条命
He was at the penthouse. I need to know what he's learned.
他去过那个顶层房♥ 我需要知道他发现了什么
Too bad. I'm keeping him.
太遗憾了 我打算留着他
Give him to me, and we'll give you a life
把他交给我 我们就可以为你提供新生活
Where no one is hunting for you.
到时候没人会追捕你
That's what you asked for.
那是你之前提出的要求
No. That was when my sister was alive.
不 当时是因为我妹妹还活着
That means nothing to me now.
现在那种生活对我毫无意义
You're not being rational.
你这是失去理智了
When he gunned her down,
当他用枪打死她的时候
She looked right at me.
她死死地盯着我
I can still see her face.
我到现在还能看到她的面孔
I understand your loss.
我理解你痛失所爱
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
You know how bad it is to the FBI as an enemy?
你知道跟联调局作对情况有多糟糕吗
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表