剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Don't get comfortable.
别太习惯了
You won't be here long.
你待不了多久的
Don't be an ass, T.
别这么混♥蛋♥ T
Does anyone want something?
你们想喝点什么吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
I'll take a water, please.
我要一杯水 麻烦你了
Sure thing.
没问题
So our friend traced the laptop signal back
我们的朋友已经追踪到
to the FBI in New York,
信♥号♥♥位于纽约的联调局内
but he didn't have the skill to get past the firewall.
但他没有足够的技术攻破防火墙
It wouldn't matter if he did.
就算他有那个技术也没用
Once the Feds found my hack,
联调局之前发现了我的入侵时
they brought down the iron curtain.
就已经开启了网络铁幕保护
I haven't found a way to pierce it.
我也还没有找到攻破的办法
Wait. I thought you were a genius hacker.
等等 你不是天才黑客吗
I am, and you're only alive
我当然是 你的命之所以还在
because your spy
只是因为你们要找的叛徒
might just be what I need to hack back in.
或许可以帮助我再次黑入他们的网络
I'm confused. You just said you couldn't hack the FBI,
我听糊涂了 你刚明明说你黑不进去的
so how are you gonna find this guy?
那你又怎么找到那家伙呢
Did your friend check to see if the laptop
你朋友是否检查过那台笔记本电脑
was the only computer accessing the web portal?
是不是唯一接入网口的电脑
No. If he's smart,
没有 如果他够聪明
he wouldn't bring it back to his house.
他就不会把电脑带回自己家
That would be too easy to trace.
那样很容易被追踪到
We just have to hope that he's dumb enough
我们只能希望他足够笨
to log on from a second computer.
用另外一台电脑登陆那个网络
伊莉莎
我们见一面谈谈你的提议吧
Excuse me a minute.
失陪一下
Eliza wants to meet.
伊莉莎想见面
You think it's legit?
你觉得有诈吗
I think we always plan for the worst.
我觉得时刻都该做好最坏的打算
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
Just hold it together.
稍微振作一点
We just need that name, and then we're out of here.
只要查到那个人的名字 我们就可以走了
Change of plans.
计划有变
Before I help you, you two are gonna help me with something.
在我帮你们之前 你们要帮我一个忙
Wait a minute. That was not part of the deal.
等等 我们之前可没答应帮忙做事
The deal is what I say it is.
一切由我说了算
Think of it as a team- building exercise,
就把这当做增进团队感情的小活动吧
and if my instincts are correct,
如果我的直觉是对的
you might even get to kill some people.
你们也许能杀掉几个人呢
Hey, Max.
麦克丝
Any luck finding Theo's sister?
找到希奥的妹妹了吗
No. According to the social services database,
没有 根据社会服务系统的数据库
a dozen foster kids went through the Jackson house
在谋杀案发生前的几个月
in the months leading up to the murders,
有十几个寄养小孩曾被送往杰克逊家
but none were named Sophia,
但没有一个叫索菲亚的
and none matched the description Oleg gave of the girl.
也没有符合奥列格描述的
Theo must have scrubbed her from the system.
希奥一定是把她的资料从系统里抹去了
Let's get some agents over to Philly social services
派几个探员去费城的社会服务中心
and have them dig through the hard copy files
让他们翻看纸质的文件
because there's a chance he only targeted the digital records,
也许他只把注意力放在消除电子数据上
and if that's true, maybe we can find her.
如果真是这样 我们也许能找到她
Where's Eliza?
伊莉莎呢
She couldn't make it.
她来不了
I'm disappointed. Won't last long.
我很失望 失望不了多久的
I'm sorry. Your friends aren't coming,
不好意思 你的朋友们不会来救你了
but mine are.
但我的朋友会来
Where do I find Eliza?
伊莉莎在哪儿
Forget it. I'm not helping you.
别妄想了 我不会帮你的
I'm positive you're supposed to call her after I'm dead,
我敢肯定 你本该在杀了我之后给她打电♥话♥
which means her number's in your phone.
所以说她的号♥码肯定在你手♥机♥里
It's highly encrypted.
手♥机♥被高度加密了
There's no way you'll be able to hack it.
你黑不进去的
Yeah. Let me worry about that.
好吧 那就不劳你费心了
Have you traced the phone to our friend yet?
你通过手♥机♥追踪到那个人了吗
In process.
正在进行中
So to find your guy, I need to log on to the web portal.
要找到那个人 我得先登陆网络入口才行
And here we go. I was right.
好了 我猜对了
It was accessed by a second computer.
他的确用另外一台电脑登陆过
Stationary. Probably a desktop.
是个固定的 也许是台式电脑
There's an apartment in Sunnyside, Queens,
皇后区的一间公♥寓♥
rented by...
租户是
Tom Reyes.
汤姆·赖耶斯
36, former army ranger,
36岁 前突击队员
now on the FBI's hostage rescue team.
现在在联调局的人♥质♥解救小队里
He's Max's boyfriend.
他是麦克丝的男朋友
She cheated on him with Mike Weston.
她背着他跟麦克·韦斯顿搞上了
No wonder he's watching her.
难怪他在监视她
Great.
很好
Here are my terms.
我的条件如下
You want Tom to serve up Mike
你们想让汤姆把麦克献出来
so Mark can torture- kill him,
好让马克虐杀他
but first, you got to do something for me.
但首先 你们得替我做点事
We just did something for you.
我们才刚刚替你做了事呢
Tough. My house, my rules.
没办法 我的家 我说了算
Wrong. You just gave us the name.
错 你已经告诉我们那人的名字了
Come on. We're out of here.
快点 我们走人
You won't even make it to the door.
你连门都出不了
Ok. Mark, Mark, Mark.
马克 马克
Ok. Please.
别这样
We are so close.
我们很快就要成功了
One more step is not gonna hurt anyone.
多做一件事也无妨
Fine,
好吧
but this is it.
不过这是最后一次了
Give this to Tom.
把这个给汤姆
Make sure he plugs it into the FBI server.
确保他把这个插♥进♥联调局的服务器
When I get my access back,
等我能重新登入
then you can get all the revenge you want.
随便你怎么报复都可以
After we kill Mike,
我们杀了麦克之后
I'm gonna come back and kill him.
我要回来杀了他
Found Sophia. You were right.
找到索菲亚了 你说得对
Theo only altered the digital files.
希奥只改了电子档的数据
That's Sophia age 8.
那是索菲亚8岁时的样子
After the murders, she bounced around
在灭门案后 她辗转于
to a dozen other foster homes.
好几个寄养家庭之间
Then on her 16th birthday, she died.
然后她在16岁生日时死了
At least, that's what her death certificate says.
至少她的死亡证明是这么写的
10 bucks Theo planted that to give her a new life.
那肯定是希奥编造的 为了给她创造新生活
Let's run the prints in this file
把这个文件中的指纹
against any recent crime scenes.
跟最近罪案现场中的比对下
Already on it, waiting for results.
已经在做了 还在等结果
Get cyber to computer- age this photo and send it to me.
让网络小队模拟她现在的照片 然后发给我
Either of you guys seen Sloan?
你们有谁见过斯隆吗
No.
没有
She's not answering her phone or texts.
她不接电♥话♥也不回短♥信♥
What?
怎么了
We put her on the mole search.
我们让她去查内奸
She was looking into incident reports
她之前在查针对马克藏身所
of the raid at Mark's brownstone.
突击行动时的报告
She said she had questions.
她说她有些疑问
Maybe she was on to something.
也许她发现了些什么
Got a hit on Sophia's prints.
比对索菲亚的指纹有发现了
Drug dealer murdered in Newark two days ago.
两天前在纽瓦克有个毒贩被杀
Local PD pulled prints that match Sophia's.
当地警局在现场提取的指纹跟索菲亚相符
You guys stay on Sloan,
你们继续找斯隆
have NYPD issue a BOLO.
让纽约警局发出通缉令
Retrace her investigation, check her computer.
重查她做的调查 检查她的电脑
I'm going to Jersey.
我马上去新泽西
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表