剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Mike, put the gun down.
麦克 把枪放下
Don't do this!
别这样
She's dead, Luke. Mother's dead.
她死了 卢克 母亲死了
I thought I wore you out last night.
我以为我昨晚让你精疲力尽了
Believe me, you did.
相信我 的确是那样
Rise and shine!
太阳照屁♥股♥啦
He will gut us in our sleep
哪怕他只是怀疑我们有自己的计划
if he even suspects that we have our own agenda,
他都会趁我们熟睡时杀了我们
I'll do whatever you want.
你说什么我都照做
It's Mark Gray.
是马克·格雷
Go on television by 8:00 tonight,
今晚8点 你上电视
tell the world how you executed my mother,
告诉全世界 你是如何处死了我妈妈
or Clarke dies.
否则克拉克就没命
Looks like your friends did not come through for you.
似乎你的朋友们并没有为你挺身而出哦
The dimensions have been carefully calculated.
尺寸都经过小心的计算
For what?
用来干什么
To put you in.
用来装你啊
Ryan, a video just came through.
莱恩 我们刚刚收到一段视频
My name is Jeffrey Clarke.
我叫杰夫瑞·克拉克
I sanctioned an FBI black ops unit
我批准了一个联调局黑色行动小组
led by agent Ryan Hardy.
由莱恩·哈迪探员负责领导
People were killed.
有人被杀了
Ryan?
莱恩
Ryan?
莱恩
Gwen?
格温
Help me.
救救我
Help me!
救救我
There you are.
你起来了啊
I've been calling you.
我给你打了好几个电♥话♥
You ok?
你还好吗
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Whoever put Clarke in that box
把克拉克装进盒子里的人
didn't come up with this yesterday.
并非是昨天才想出这个方法的
He's done it before,
他肯定用过同样的手法
So search similar M.O.s in the tristate area.
在三州交界处查找类似的作案手法
Go back 5 years.
查找近5年的案子吧
If you don't get a hit, go back 10.
如果依然没有线索 就查近10年的
Yeah, got it.
好的 我明白
I don't think that box was their first plan.
我不觉得那个盒子是他们的第一计划
After we took out their buddy in the autoshop,
我们在汽修店解决了他们的同伙之后
Mark and his groupies had to improvise.
马克和他的信徒只能临时想办法对付
Meaning they might have slipped up?
意思是他们可能疏忽了什么吗
I'm betting they left a trail.
我相信他们肯定留下了犯罪痕迹
That's how we find them, that's how we end this.
我们就要通过这些找到他们 结束这一切
Are you ready for the press conference?
你准备好出席新闻发布会了吗
No. I-I don't have time for that.
没有 我没空去搞那种事
The allegations were about you and your team.
那些指控是针对你和你的团队的
You don't show up, it looks like we're hiding you.
你不出现的话 就像是我们把你藏起来了
Look. I've managed to keep a lid on the tableau murders,
听着 我已经掩盖了情景重现谋杀案
the Mark Gray connection,
和马克·格雷间的关系
but every major network picked up Clarke's confession.
但大型电视网都收到了克拉克招供的视频
They're gonna ask me if there's any truth to it.
他们会问我此事是否属实的
And you'll say no.
你就说完全不属实
Will I be lying?
那我算是在说谎吗
Gina, you and I've been through a lot.
吉娜 你和我共同经历过很多事情
I will tell you anything that you want to know,
我愿意告诉你 任何你想知道的事
but I think we're both aware that
但我想我们都明白
there are certain disadvantages to that.
那样是会有某些弊端的
Let's go.
走吧
After more than two decades of service to the FBI,
在为联调局工作了20多年后
special agent Jeffrey Clarke
特别探员杰夫瑞·克拉克
was kidnapped and murdered yesterday.
于昨日被绑♥架♥和谋杀
The entire bureau mourns his loss.
联调局全员哀悼他的逝去
He will be missed as a colleague
他是我们的同事
but even more so as a friend.
更是我们的朋友
These are our suspects in the case.
以下是本案的嫌疑人
They are a caucasian couple,
他们是一对白人情侣
late 20s, early 30s.
25到35岁之间
They should be considered armed and dangerous.
他们持有武器 十分危险
Now we are working tirelessly to make sure
现在我们正付出艰苦的努力
that these monsters are brought to justice...
确保将这些恶魔绳之以法
Oh, my god.
天啊
How do they have sketches of us?
他们怎么会有我们的画像
I don't know.
我不知道
If we are I.D.ed, I mean, our home,
如果我们被查到身份 我们的家
everything that we've worked so hard to protect,
那些我们努力去保护的东西
that's gonna be gone.
都会被彻底摧毁
Those drawings look nothing like us, babe.
那些画像并不像我们 宝贝
You're way hotter,
你本人性感多了
and that--that is not my nose.
那鼻子 画得根本不像我的
This is not a joke, Kyle.
这不是个玩笑 凯尔
I mean, how am I gonna have babies if we're on the run?
如果我们要亡命天涯 我还怎么生孩子
Babies?
孩子
Are you--
难道你...
No, I'm not,
不 我没有
but I-I want to be.
但我想要
I promise, I promise we will go home, ok,
我保证 我保证我们会回家的
and when we do, we will have
等我们成功了 我们一定会生出
the fattest, happiest babies you've ever seen.
你见过的最健康最快乐的宝宝
Why didn't you guys call me?
你们为什么不给我打电♥话♥
We were about to.
我们正要打呢
What's the motive behind this?
此案背后的动机是什么
I cannot speak to that at this time.
我目前不方便透露
Agent Mendez, a question over here.
曼德斯探员 我有问题
Warren.
沃伦
Uh, my question's for Ryan Hardy.
我有问题要问莱恩·哈迪
I'll be handling the questions today.
今天所有问题都由我来回答
No. It's ok.
没事 我可以的
I got it.
我来吧
Agent Clarke alleged that you murdered Lily Gray.
克拉克探员宣称你杀害了莉莉·格雷
Is there any truth to that allegation?
此话是否属实
No, there is not.
没有 那都是假话
Special Agent Clarke was under duress
特别探员克拉克当时被胁迫
and said whatever he needed to say to stay alive.
他为了保命 必须说一些情非得已的话
If I may, he referred to a lawless FBI black op.
恕我直言 他说那是非法的联调局秘密行动
These were questions raised in the Congressional hearing.
在此前的国会听证会上 也提及过这些问题
And every single member of my team
我队伍中的每一位成员
was fully exonerated.
都被证明完全无罪
He's still lying,
他还在撒谎
and--and--and look at those reporters.
你们看那帮记者
They're believing this crap.
他们都信了他的鬼话
I think you're losing sight of the real issue here.
我觉得你们现在搞错了关注重点
Jeffrey Clarke, a man who dedicated his life
杰夫瑞·克拉克 将自己的一生都奉献于
to protecting you and yours,
保护你和你们家人的安危
was taken from his home, taken from his wife,
他从自己家里 在他的老婆眼前被绑♥架♥
and brutally murdered.
并被残忍♥杀害
Mark Gray.
马克·格雷
He did this.
他就是凶手
He is responsible.
他要为此负责
Excuse me. Mark Gray is responsible?
抱歉 你说马克·格雷是此案的凶手
He's been spotted?
你们发现他的行踪了吗
We believe he's in the New York area
我们相信他身处纽约地区
and working with these two.
并跟这两位合作
He's a delusional coward and a malicious killer...
他是个整天幻想的懦夫 也是无情的凶手
But his days are numbered because I'm coming for him.
但他的日子所剩无几 因为我会抓到他
If he's smart, he'll turn himself in
如果他够聪明 就自己来自首
because the full force of the FBI
因为联调局的全部警力
is about to land on him and his followers.
很快就将出现在他和他的信徒面前
They're such liars.
他们满嘴胡言
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表