剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Gwen?
格温
Remind me to get that key back from you.
记得提醒我把你那钥匙要回来
What are you doing here, Max?
你来干什么 麦克丝
Gwen called me.
格温给我打过电♥话♥
How is she?
她怎么样
She's upset.
她很伤心
She's worried about you.
也很担心你
Have you been drinking?
你又在喝酒了吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I really don't want to go into it right now.
我现在真不想谈这个
I love you too much to let you get away with this,
我太爱你了 不能任由你放纵下去
so let's call a sponsor.
我们打电♥话♥给担♥保♥人吧
Why don't we go to a meeting?
不如我们去参加匿名戒酒会
I'm good. Really.
我没事 真的
I don't know what type of game
我不知道乔昨天
Joe was running on you yesterday,
对你到底做了什么
but he is finally gone.
但他已经死了
You are free.
你自♥由♥了
You should be relieved.
你应该松口气才是
And you should get back to work.
而你应该回去工作
Well, that's not gonna happen. You're stuck with me.
那是不可能的 我不会离开你
I don't need a baby-sitter, Max.
我不需要个保姆 麦克丝
The tip Joe gave you
乔告诉你的那条线索
about Theo being born from violence in Philadelphia--
说希奥生于费城的暴♥力♥之中
we got a lead.
我们找到线索了
That's great.
好极了
I ran all crime reports from the years of Theo's childhood,
我查了希奥童年时期发生过的所有犯罪报告
and I found a multiple murder
发现了一起多重谋杀案
some 25 years ago in Philly.
是大约25年前在费城发生的
Entire family was slaughtered except the oldest son.
除了大儿子以外所有人都惨遭杀害
Terrance Jackson, the sole survivor.
特伦斯·杰克逊是唯一的幸存者
This is Theo.
他就是希奥
He pointed to his mother's abusive boyfriend as a suspect-
他指证他母亲的施暴男友为嫌疑人
domestic violence-- but he had an alibi,
家庭暴♥力♥ 但那个男友有不在场证明
so the case went unsolved.
所以那案子一直悬而未决
6 years later,
6年后
they found the boyfriend's body floating in the Tinicum marsh.
他们在迪里卡门的沼泽里发现了那男友的尸体
Cause of death?
死因是什么
Inconclusive.
无法确定
This could have been Theo's first kill.
这可能是希奥第一次动手杀人
He would have been 16 years old.
他那时应该是16岁
Revenge for his family's murder fits his profile.
为家人的死复仇 符合他的侧写
What happened to Terrance Jackson?
特伦斯·杰克逊后来怎么样了
After 16, he ceased to exist.
16岁之后他就从人间蒸发了
No school records,
没有学校记录
no foster homes, nothing.
没进过寄养家庭 什么都没有
Created a new identity.
他创造了一个新的身份
Where you going?
你去哪儿
Shower.
洗澡
Could you make me some coffee?
你能给我煮点咖啡吗
Sure.
当然
Doing your homework?
在专心研究呢
GPS coordinates trace back to this house in Annapolis.
GPS坐标指向安纳波利斯的这座房♥子
That's fancy. Who lives there?
好高端啊 房♥子的主人是谁
Ownership is hidden behind layers of shell companies.
所有权信息被多层空壳公♥司♥隐藏了
I haven't been able to unravel them all,
我还没完全破解
but it's safe to say
但可以肯定的是
there's a lot of money and power behind it,
其背后隐藏着很强大的财力和权力
the kind of money and power that can help us disappear.
这种财力和权力可以帮我们销声匿迹
Ok. So what's the plan?
好吧 你有什么计划
How'd you like to go for a drive?
想出去兜兜风吗
Can we get breakfast on the way?
能在路上买♥♥点早餐吗
Sure.
当然
Do you trust this guy?
你信任那个家伙吗
No. He was a friend of Juliana's.
不 他是朱莉安娜的朋友
He gave us the cameras for Max's apartment,
就是他给了我们安装在麦克丝公♥寓♥里的摄像头
set up the web portal to stream the feed,
设置好实时监控的网络平台
so he should be able to tell us who's still watching it.
所以他应该能告诉我们谁还在看监视录像
I think Luke should be here for this one.
我觉得这事最好卢克能来
You don't need him. You can do this.
你不需要他 你能做到的
No, but...
不是 但是
he was always good at this kind of stuff.
他一直最擅长这种事了
Sure. Whatever you need.
好吧 随你
Hey, Silas.
你好啊 塞拉斯
Not cool. You need to go.
你们不该来的 快走
Don't be like that.
不要这样
I just need a little help with something,
我只是需要点帮助
and then we'll be on our way.
然后我们就离开
Forget it. Did you hear
别妄想 你听说
what some freak did to Juliana?
某个变♥态♥对朱莉安娜的所为了吗
Her face was burned off.
她的整张脸都烧毁了
That freak was me,
那个变♥态♥就是我
and her death was a thing of beauty.
而且她的死简直就是艺术品
Listen. Don't be such a dick about it.
听着 别这么混♥蛋♥
Take him in the back.
把他带到后面去
Ok. What? No.
好的 什么 不要
Ok.
好了
You know, I just don't get the whole hipster thing.
我就是搞不懂嬉皮士
Never mind the ironic headwear
且不说那奇怪的帽子
and the artisanal pickles,
手工泡菜什么的
it just seems so stupid to grow
光是在脸上留这么多
something so flammable on your face.
易燃物就够傻♥逼♥的
It didn't have to go this way, Silas.
其实可以不必这样的 塞拉斯
I was all ready to come in here,
我原本只是打算走进来
flirt with you a little.
跟你调调情
It's cool, it's cool.
好的 知道了
Let's just start over.
让我们重新来过
I'll do whatever you want, ok?
你说什么我都照办 好吗
Ok.
很好
But give us any trouble,
但如果你敢给我们惹麻烦
I'm gonna roast marshmallows off your face.
我就把你整张脸都烧烂
Looks like someone's having a party tonight.
看来有人今晚要开派对
Well, I love parties.
我喜欢参加派对
We gonna crash?
我们要闯入吗
If only it were that easy.
真有那么容易就好了
No.
不
What?
什么
We need finesse here, Penny,
在这里我们要讲究点策略 佩妮
Not mayhem. Fine.
不是硬闯 好吧
Hey. How you doing?
嗨 你们好吗
Can we help you, sir?
有什么能帮你的吗 先生
I sure hope so.
我急需帮助
We're lost, and our navigation system is on the fritz.
我们迷路了 而且导航系统也出了故障
You know, you pay all this money for technology,
你花大价钱购入科技产品
and it just screws you when you need it most, right?
它却在你最需要的时候罢♥工♥ 对吧
Am I right?
我说的对吧
Sir, this is private property.
先生 这里是私人地界
You can't be here.
你不能待在这儿
You need to leave now.
请立刻离开
No problem, no problem.
没问题 没问题
You wouldn't happen to know how to get to 97 from here, would you?
你知道从这里到97街的路吗
Can't help you.
无能为力
Ok. Now.
好的 快走
All right. Have a nice day.
好的 祝你今天过得愉快
We could have taken him.
我们本可以拿下他的
That's not the point.
那不是重点
We can't just hop the fence,
我们不能跃过围墙进去
which means we got to find another way in.
这就意味着我们得另想办法进去
How's he doing?
他怎么样
It's not good.
不太好
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表