剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
and I think he saw his family as sacrosanct,
而且我认为他非常重视自己的家人
which is why he never killed in that identity,
所以他从没用那个身份杀过人
and when we forced him to destroy his family,
而当我们迫使他毁掉他的家庭时
it took away his safety net.
他的安全网也随之崩塌
What else?
还有什么
We've been running on the Theory that
我们现在猜测
he hides his serial killing in murder-suicides,
他喜欢将犯下的连环杀人案伪装成自杀
so we isolated 30 cases that fit the profile.
所以我们找出了30个与此条件相符的案件
No indication of suicidal tendencies.
那些死者都没有自杀倾向
The death scenes could have been staged,
案发现场很可能是伪造过的
and in each case, there's a history of chat room usage.
而且每起案件中死者都使用过聊天室
30 could be just the beginning.
可能远不止30起
We need a nationwide search.
我们得扩大到全国范围搜索
Just answer it.
你就接吧
Ryan Hardy.
我是莱恩·哈迪
What? Used to buy what--no.
什么 刷♥卡♥买♥♥了什么 没有
Uh, listen, I--I got to call you back.
听着 我等会打给你
It was fraud alert.
是诈骗警报
My credit card was used to buy a motor boat in utah,
我的信♥用♥卡♥被用来在犹他州买♥♥了艘摩托艇
and my car came up as stolen today
而且今天纽约警方的数据库显示
on the NYPD database.
我的车是被盗车辆
Theo hacked your personal info.
希奥黑了你的个人信息
He's hitting you where you live.
他在搅乱你的生活
He's trying to knock you off balance.
想让你心烦意乱
Call just came in from NYPD.
纽约警局刚打来电♥话♥
A break-in and murder was reported
在朱莉安娜·巴恩斯律师事务所
at Juliana Barnes' Law Office.
发生一起入室谋杀案
Juliana barnes?
朱莉安娜·巴恩斯
Didn't we seize everything after her murder?
在她被杀后 她的物品不是被我们扣押了吗
Ok.
好的
All right. We got locals on the scene.
当地警♥察♥已封锁了案发现场
One victim, security guard.
有一位死者 是保安
His throat was slashed.
他被割喉了
It doesn't make sense.
那说不通啊
Why hit the office of Strauss' paralegal?
为什么要闯入施特拉斯律师助理的办公室
There's got to be something hidden there that we missed.
那里肯定藏着什么东西 我们之前错过了
You all right? Everybody OK?
你没事吧 大家都还好吧
You OK? I'm OK.
你还好吧 我没事
Anybody hurt? She's hurt!
有人受伤了吗 她受伤了
Is she OK?
她没事吧
Hello.
喂
That looked like it hurt.
看来撞得不轻啊
Where are you?
你在哪儿
Everywhere.
到处都有我
I'm in your traffic lights,
我控制着你的交通灯
your credit report,
你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
your e-mail account.
还有你的电子邮箱
This just came up. From Jenny.
刚收到一封信 珍妮发来的
"Miss you, big bro." Smiley face.
写着"我想你 哥哥" 笑脸表情
You keep my sister out of this.
别把我妹妹牵扯进来
You can't count the ways I can get to you.
你想象不到我有多少种报复你的办法
Guess what, Theo.
你听着 希奥
You're just one man.
你只有一个人而已
I got a thousand FBI agents on my side,
而我背后有上千联调局探员的支持
and I will take those odds any day.
我觉得我获胜的可能性永远比你大
All the agents in the world
全世界的探员加起来
won't be able to save you.
都救不了你的命
You need to be punished for what you did to me,
你要为对我所做的一切付出代价
and I'm just getting started.
而我的报复才刚刚开始
You think this was Theo?
你认为这是希奥干的吗
Let's think about it.
我们好好想想
Juliana was Strauss' go-between.
朱莉安娜是施特拉斯的中间人
She was the one that reached out to Kyle and Daisy and Andrew.
就是她出面联♥系♥的凯尔 黛西和安德鲁
That means Strauss gave her their contact information.
也就是说施特拉斯给过她所有人的联♥系♥方式
He could have given her something on Theo.
他可能给过她希奥的信息
What if he gave her information on other students, too?
说不定他还给过她其他学生的信息
Well, Joe said that Strauss kept his students separate.
乔说过施特拉斯不让他的学生互相联♥系♥
They had no way of contacting one another.
他们根本不可能联♥系♥上对方
Maybe that's what Theo wants,
也许这就是希奥的目的
to contact Strauss' other students.
为了联♥系♥施特拉斯的其他学生
Nice shooting.
枪法不错
Military?
军人吗
I was.
曾经是
12th Mountain, For Lee.
山地部队第12团 弗里的
What happened?
后来发生了什么变故
Uh, it's a long story.
说来话长
I know what that's like.
我大约知道是什么情况
You Army, too?
你也是陆军吗
Yeah. 28th infantry, Harrisburg.
对 第28步兵团 哈里斯堡的
My C.O. ran me out of basic, week 9.
我的指挥官第九周就把我赶出了基地
Worst part, guys like that,
最糟糕的是 他们那种人
they get away with it, you know?
总是能逃过惩罚
Guys like us...
但像我们这种人
we get nothing.
却什么都得不到
Hell, yeah.
是啊 对极了
Oh, that's a center shot.
正中靶心
You got skills, man.
有两下子嘛 兄弟
We should grab a beer.
我们该去喝一杯
Sure.
当然
Shoot for who buys?
比一比 输的人买♥♥酒啊
You're on.
来吧
Hey, handsome.
你好啊 帅哥
What can I do you for?
需要点什么
Another vodka over.
再来一杯伏特加
You got it, sugar.
没问题 帅哥
You sure that's all you want?
你确定只要这些吗
How come you aren't dancing?
你怎么不跳舞
You're prettier than every girl in this place.
你比这里的其他姑娘都要漂亮
You're sweet.
你的嘴真甜
I'm shy. All these eyes on me would make me nervous.
我很害羞 被这么多人看着我会紧张
How about just two eyes?
那如果只有我看呢
I got a beach house 10 minutes from here.
我在海边有栋房♥子 开车10分钟就到
How about you come by tonight?
今天晚上来怎么样
Well, I do love the ocean.
我倒是很喜欢大海
As your court-appointed attorney,
作为你的法♥院♥指定律师
I am obligated to provide you
我有义务在你行刑前
a full briefing of your final day prior to execution.
向你告知行刑日的详细情况
And are--are you aware of how things, uh,
你知道我的前任律师
terminated with my previous counsel?
是怎么个下场吗
I'm well aware of all your murders, Mr. Carroll,
你犯下的所有谋杀我都清楚 卡罗先生
So let's be clear.
那就把话说明白
I don't want to be here,
我也不想来这里
so if you don't mind, I'm just gonna do my job.
如果你不介意 我就开始我的工作了
Yeah. By all means.
行 当然
Your last 24 hours will begin with a full physical.
行刑日的第一件事是做一次全面体♥检♥
You have your choice of a final meal.
你可以选择你的最后一餐
Religious counseling will be made available.
也可以安排宗教告解
If you so desire.
前提是你真的想要
Time has been set aside for personal visitation.
期间有亲友探视时间
Once the execution has been carried out, you have a choice...
一旦执行了死刑 你可以选择...
Poe's such a tragic figure.
坡真是个悲剧式的人物
Yes, indeed, he was.
是啊 确实
Death was a motif in his life
死亡是他一生的主题
just as much as in his work.
就像他的作品一样
Uh, his parents both died when he was very young,
他自幼父母双亡
brother, a sister, a wife.
还有哥哥妹妹妻子
Uh, Professor Carroll? Yes?
卡罗教授 怎么了
You mentioned in your lecture that
你在你的课上提过
Poe committed his life to writing after his brother's death.
坡在他哥哥死后投身写作
Yes. That was his-- his chief inspiration.
是啊 那是他的主要灵感来源
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表