剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
You've been drinking.
你喝酒了
What happened?
发生了什么
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪儿了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能这样对待我们
You got to give me a chance.
你得给我一次机会
I'm done.
我受够了
No, no. Wait.
不要 等等
You still have me.
你还有我呢
What the hell you doing with her?
你要对她做什么
I asked you a question!
我问你话呢
You're my little sister, Penny.
你是我的宝贝妹妹 佩妮
I've been protecting you since I was 10 years old,
我从10岁起就开始保护你
and I'm not gonna stop now.
现在也没打算停下
You just need to stop partying so much.
只是你别再这么放纵狂欢了
We're just going to see Eliza.
我们只是去见下伊莉莎
I assume you are familiar with Ryan Hardy.
我猜你应该很熟悉莱恩·哈迪吧
I can deliver him to you.
我可以把他送到你面前
What is that worth?
那对你来说价值几何
Someone has my laptop.
有人拿走了我的电脑
They're using it to watch Max.
他们用它监视麦克丝
If someone is using the laptop,
如果有人正在使用那台电脑
we can find them.
我们就可以找到他
The signal just disappeared!
信♥号♥♥消失了
Everything ok?
没什么事吧
It's the safe house raid.
是上次突袭安全屋的事
Some of the details just aren't adding up.
某些细节对不上
No! No, no. You don't understand. No, no.
不 不 不 你不明白 不要
I did manage to track where the laptop's been used.
我追踪到那台电脑曾被使用过的地点
It's inside the FBI.
就在联调局大楼内
Ok. We just need to find someone who can hack into the FBI.
我们只要找到一个能黑进联调局的人就行了
Do you know anyone who does that?
你认识那么厉害的人吗
Because I sure as hell don't.
因为我显然不认识
Actually, I do.
实际上我还真认识
Who is it?
那是谁
Someone very unexpected.
一个意想不到的人
Weapon.
交出武器
Please.
求你了
Don't kill me.
不要杀我
I let you live because you promised to disappear,
你答应过会消失 我才让你继续活着
and yet, here you are.
但你却又出现在我面前
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
No. The contact site I gave you was to
不行 我给你联♥系♥方式是为了让你
alert me of an imminent threat.
在发现紧急威胁时通知我
I know,
我知道
but an opportunity came up.
但有个机会就摆在眼前
What kind of opportunity?
什么样的机会
A way to get Ryan Hardy.
反击莱恩·哈迪的机会
Hi there.
你好啊
What makes you think I need a way to get at Ryan?
你凭什么觉得我需要一个反击莱恩的机会
If he was easy to kill, he'd be dead by now.
如果他那么容易被杀 那他早就死了
Look who I found.
瞧瞧我发现了谁
Can I keep him?
我能留着他吗
He's kind of hunky.
他看起来很帅啊
Forget it.
别指望了
You remember what happened to your last pet.
你还记得你上一个宠伴的下场吗
We were just being careful, ok?
我们只是谨慎行事 好吗
We didn't know how you'd react to being contacted.
我们并不清楚你对于我们的联♥系♥会作何反应
I got to say this is a pairing I didn't expect.
我不得不说 你们搭在一起还真是出人意料
Seriously, if you were any kind of a man,
说真的 如果你是个男人
you would have killed her for the way that she played you.
她那样耍你 你早该杀了她了
Easy.
冷静
Easy.
冷静
I thought you said he was scary
我记得你说过他很可怕
because I'm not impressed.
我可没怎么觉得啊
Mark, please.
马克 拜托
Ok. We all want the same thing.
好吧 我们目标一致
We can help each other.
我们可以互相帮助
Not interested.
没兴趣
There's a corrupt agent inside the FBI.
联调局内部有个叛徒探员
Interested now?
现在感兴趣了吗
Page me when she gets back from x- ray.
她从X光室回来就呼我
I want to run some more tests.
我想再多做几个检测
Ok.
好的
Give me a minute, Sandy.
等我一下 桑迪
Sure.
好的
What are you doing here?
你跑来这里做什么
I've failed you.
我让你失望了
I know that,
我知道的
but there's got to be a way that I can fix us.
但肯定有方法让我补救的
Ryan, you can't even fix yourself.
莱恩 你连你自己都挽救不了
It's clear you've been lying to me since the beginning.
很明显你从一开始就骗我
How can I ever trust you again?
我怎么可能再相信你
I can get on top of this.
我可以改过自新的
I've- - I've- - I've done it before.
我之前做到过
You just got to give me another chance.
你得再给我一次机会
I can't.
我做不到
I love you.
我爱你
It's not enough.
那远远不够
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等一下
After everything we've been through,
我们在一起经历了那么多事
this can't be it.
不能就这么完了
Can we talk later, please?
我们晚些时候能再谈吗 求你了
I'm...barely hanging on here, doc.
我只能在这里待一小会儿 医生
I don't know. I...
我不知道 我...
Maybe.
也许吧
Good, good.
很好 很好
Thank you.
谢谢你
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Oh, I wanted to see you,
我想见你
so I brought Some coffee to sweeten the deal.
就顺便带了些咖啡 算是小甜头
Thanks.
谢了
Um, I'm almost ready.
我差不多准备好了
Do you want to just hang, and we can go in together?
你能等我一下 然后一起去上班吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll wait.
好的 我等你
Ok. Ok.
好的 好
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
I'm just looking for a new book.
我只是在找本新书
You mind if I borrow this one?
能把这本书借给我吗
Sure. You ready to go?
当然了 可以走了吗
Yeah, yeah. Let's go.
是的 走吧
How you holding up?
你怎么样
I'm good.
我挺好的
I'm not your girlfriend
我不是你女朋友
or your niece, Ryan.
也不是你侄女 莱恩
You don't have to pretend with me.
你不用在我面前假装
You let Joe screw with your head,
你让乔把你的大脑弄得一片混乱
but that is over now.
但那现在已经结束了
He is dead. You need to pull it together.
他死了 你得振作一点
People are counting on you- -
大家都指望着你呢
Spare me the tough love, all right?
别对我来这种严厉的爱了
Well, it wouldn't be tough love if I did.
如果我真不管你 就不是严厉的爱了
Look. You want to throw away everything
听着 如果你想把过去几年
you've built in the past year, that's your call,
辛苦取得的成果全都抛弃 那是你的选择
but Theo is gunning for you,
但是希奥正计划杀了你
and that puts everybody around you in danger.
那让你身边的每个人都处于危险之中
You really think you'd be able to live with yourself
如果麦克丝或者格温因为你喝得烂醉被杀了
if Max or Gwen got killed because you were half in the bag?
你觉得到时候你能原谅自己吗
I'll see you out there.
待会儿再见了
You have a nice place.
你这里不错啊
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表