剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
in real time on all video surveillance.
进行面部识别检测
They couldn't have gotten far.
他们肯定跑不了多远
Ok. Joe Carroll suggested that Strauss could have a student nearby
乔·卡罗说施特拉斯在附近可能有个学生
like Andrew or Kyle.
就像安德鲁和凯尔一样
I want to search the area where he escaped
我想搜查他失踪的那片区域
and look for anybody with any kind of a connection.
寻找一下是否有人与他有关联
Could be an ex-student, patient.
也许是以前的学生或者病人
We find who's helping him,
找出是谁在帮他
we find Strauss.
就能找到施特拉斯
You're still up?
你还没睡啊
Yeah. How was work?
是啊 你的工作怎么样
Brutal.
残酷
Looks like you've been doing some redecorating.
看来你似乎重新"装♥修♥"了一下房♥间
How was seeing Joe?
今天跟乔的会面怎么样
Fine.
还行吧
Fine?
还行
Yeah.
是啊
Please don't treat me like an idiot.
别把我当傻子
I'm sorry. I just don't want to get into it right now.
抱歉 我只是现在不想谈这事
Really? Because it looks like you're pretty into it.
真的吗 看起来你挺投入的
You just don't want to get into it with me.
你只是不想和我谈这件事而已
Doc. You said I could ask you anything,
医生 你说我可以问你任何事
you'd give me real answers,
你都会如实回答我
so how was it seeing Joe?
所以 今天跟乔的会面怎么样
It was rough,
挺棘手的
but I handled it.
但我处理得还不错
What they said in court, the black ops--
他们在法庭上说的 黑色行动
I did what I thought I needed to do
我做了我当时认为要完成任务
to get the job done,
所必须所的事
I made some mistakes,
我犯了一些错
but I'm seeing things more clearly now.
但我现在的想法更加清楚些了
I'm-I'm making better decisions.
我正在做出更好的决定
You're holding back.
你把一切都藏在心里
Just--
就...
I don't want to say any more
我不想多说了
because I don't want to taint us with this,
因为我不希望这种事来破坏我们的感情
but if you want to know more,
如果你想知道更多
I'll tell you more.
我会告诉你的
No more lies, Ryan.
不要再骗我了 莱恩
Because if I can't trust you,
因为如果我不能信任你
I can't be with you.
我就不能和你在一起
Ok, ok.
好吧
So? Tell me what are you doing?
那就告诉我 你在干什么
I'm looking at these false IDs that we recovered from the docks.
我在看我们从码头拿回来的这些假身份证
I mean, they're impeccable,
我是说 这些证件都毫无漏洞
they're fully supported,
有强大的背后信息支持
they're in multiple public databases.
同时在多个公共数据库里出现
Whoever did this was able to create
能做出这些的人
foolproof, 3-dimensional identities.
可以造出完美无缺的假身份
I've-I've never seen anything like it.
我从没见过这样的事
So this is the same guy who planted
这个人同时还在联调局的服务器里
the fake e-mails on the FBI server?
弄了一封假邮件吗
Yeah.
是的
Strauss has some hacker genius helping him.
施特拉斯有黑客高手在帮他
Who are you?
你是谁
A friend of Dr. Strauss.
施特拉斯医生的朋友
I did what I was told.
我做了我该做的
I got his case thrown out.
我解决了他的案子
Ok. Hold on, hold on.
等等 等等
Wait.
等等
I am protected!
我是受到保护的
All right. Hold on.
好吧 等等
Wait, please.
求你等等
There's no need for violence.
没必要动用暴♥力♥吧
There's always a need for violence.
暴♥力♥是时刻都需要的
No!
不要
Guys, what do we got?
查到什么了没有
We haven't found anyone in the area
在这里我们没有找到
with an obvious connection to the fugitives.
跟逃犯有着明显关系的人
If one of Strauss's students is operating in the vicinity of red hook,
如果施特拉斯的某个学生在红钩地区作案
there has to be evidence, right?
一定会留下证据的 对吧
I looked at murder cases in the tristate area.
我查过了三州交界处的谋杀案
No leads.
没有线索
No. Not murder.
不 不是谋杀
Pull up missing person cases in the last 10 years.
调出过去十年内的失踪人口档案
Strauss' students are smart.
施特拉斯的学生很聪明
What better way of avoiding discovery
让人找不到尸体
than not recovering a body at all?
不就是掩盖杀人行为的最好办法吗
Exactly. Got it.
说得对 知道了
Ok. Now subtract out scofflaws and runaways.
好了 减去常规违法案件和离家出走之人
Now do any of these cases
现在有哪些案件中
have in common any towns or cities
出现的城镇
within a one-hour traveling radius of red hook?
是在距红钩一小时车程内的吗
Nothing.
无结果
Try two hours.
试试看两小时
Beacon in the Hudson River Valley.
哈德逊河谷地的灯塔镇
It's the last-seen location for victims
6份失踪报告里 受害人最后
in 6 of the reports.
出现的地点都是这里
Could be a hunting ground for one of Strauss' students.
那有可能是施特拉斯的学生专用的狩猎场
Strauss could have taken a boat
施特拉斯可能坐船
from the docks to Beacon.
去了灯塔镇的码头
It's a long shot.
这线索有点渺茫啊
It's the only shot we have.
但它是我们唯一的机会
I'm gonna check it out.
我去查看一下
I'm with you.
我跟你一起去
No. That's not necessary.
不用了 没这个必要
You said we should focus on getting the job done, right?
你说过我们应该把注意力集中在抓人上
Yeah.
没错
So let's focus.
那就集中注意力吧
I'm with you.
我跟你一起去
Should have called.
你们应该打个电♥话♥的
Could have saved you the trip out.
那就不用专程跑来了
I--I've seen them both on TV,
我在电视上看过他们两个
but we haven't had any local sightings.
但本地从未有人见过他们
Yeah. Well, I'm gonna need to see your missing person reports
我得看下你们的失踪人口报告
for the last, oh, 15 years.
要之前15年内的
I can pull that, Sheriff.
我可以去拿 警长
No. We're not pulling anything.
不 什么都不用拿
You're that rogue agent from the news, aren't you?
你不就是新闻里那个流氓探员吗
"Ryan Hardy lies" and all that?
"莱恩·哈迪撒谎"什么的
Yeah. Well, don't believe everything you see on TV.
是的 但可别电视上说什么你都信
And yet here you are acting like you have
但此刻你却站在我面前
no appreciation for protocol.
一点都不在遵守章程
I'm kind of pressed for time, Sheriff.
我时间有点紧 警长
I could really use your cooperation.
我真的很需要你积极合作
Well, earn it.
那就自己争取
These 6 were reported missing in the last 10 years.
这是过去10年里的6宗人口失踪案
They were all last seen here in Beacon.
他们最后被人见到的地点都是灯塔镇
Well, that's a coincidence.
那只是个巧合
Or it's possible that Arthur Strauss has an associate here.
也有可能亚瑟·施特拉斯在这里有同伙
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
It's a small town. I'd know.
这是座小镇 我会知道的
Hey, Sheriff. May I?
警长 我能插下话吗
Do you remember that Jane Doe we found
你还记得六周前 我们在沼泽里
in the marsh 6 weeks ago?
发现的那具无名女尸吗
She was, uh, missing fingers and teeth,
她的手指和牙都不见了
so we couldn't get an I.D. on her,
所以我们无法查明她的身份
but this could be her.
但这个有可能是她
Do you have a suspect?
有嫌疑人吗
We haven't gotten too far in that investigation.
那个案件我们没有什么头绪
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表