剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, she's perfect.
她太完美了
就要穿红裙子那个
信息来自马克
We're on.
开始行动吧
Excuse me.
借过
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's ok.
没事的
Um, I-I just need a bathroom.
我需要去一下洗手间
There's a big line for the one up here,
那边的洗手间要排很长的队
But the one downstairs is empty.
但楼下的洗手间是空的
Here. Let me show you.
来吧 我带您去
You think Mark's gonna be here?
你觉得马克会来到这里吗
It's his mother. He won't leave this tableau to his followers.
那可是他妈 他不会让信徒来做这种大事的
Ok. Fan out.
听好了 都散开
FBI! don't panic!
联调局 别恐慌
You ok?
你没事吧
I'm good. Where's Mark?!
我没事 马克在哪儿
Sorry. You're too late.
不好意思 你来得太迟了
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out, let me out!
放我出去 放我出去
Let me out of here!
快放我出去
Why you just sitting there?
为什么你还傻坐在那儿呢
Come on. Get out of the car.
快啊 下车啊
I don't think I can do this, Luke.
我觉得我做不到 卢克
Well, you have to.
你必须做到
You have to kill her and finish what we started.
你必须杀了她 完成我们的未竟之事
Hey. Will you shut up!
嘿 你给老子闭嘴
Nobody's talking to you.
没人在跟你说话
Will you come with me?
你能跟我一起去吗
Of course.
当然了
I'm always with you.
我永远都陪着你的
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道的
Please!
求你了
Please!
求求你了
Don't do this.
别这么做
No!
不要啊
Mom! mom, I'm sorry.
妈 妈 对不起
No. Get up.
不要 起来啊
No, no, no. No.
不 不 不要
Don't go. Don't go. Don't go.
别死啊 别死 别死
Please don't go. Don't leave me.
求你别死啊 别丢下我
Please don't leave me. I've been so lonely without you.
求你别丢下我 没有你我好孤独
Mom, I'm sorry.
妈 对不起
Please don't leave me. Come back.
求你别丢下我 快回来啊
Knock it off.
省省吧
Eh, you're no fun.
你这人真是无趣
When's the last time you had a good cry?
你上次痛快哭泣是什么时候的事了
It can be incredibly cathartic.
哭泣真的可以排泄痛苦情绪的
Yeah, but it's gonna make you
是啊 但那会让你
all the wrong kinds of friends in prison.
在监狱里显得软弱 被人蹂躏
You know, you should have seen your face
你真该看看 之前我叫你杀人犯时
When I called you a murderer.
你脸上的表情
I mean, you were shocked,
你当时很震惊
But there was a part of you
但你内心深处有一部分
That welcomed it
是很欢迎这个称号♥的
Because you know it's true.
因为你知道我说的是实话
Where's Mark Gray?
马克·格雷现在何处
Such a sad story.
真是个惨剧啊
His whole family was killed by you and your friends.
他的全部家人都被你和你的朋友们给杀了
Yeah. What do you care, huh?
是啊 那关你什么事
What's Mark to you?
马克对你而言算什么
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能过来一趟
I didn't know who else to call.
我不知道还能打给谁
I'm a sucker for a good revenge tale,
我没有能力创造圆♥满♥的复仇故事
But this--
但是这种事
This is gonna be so much more.
接下来会有更多的
You have no idea what's coming.
你完全不知道你将面临怎样的报复
Ok. So this moment may be new to you,
现在这种情形对你来说或许是第一次遇到
But I've sat in this chair,
但我曾坐在这张椅子上
And I've had this very conversation,
也经历过这同样的对话
And the guy I had it with is on death row,
当时跟我说话的那个人 即将赴死
And I'm still here.
我还好好地活着
So you can spare me the scary proclamations.
所以你不必说些狠话来吓唬我了
Do you have the time?
你有时间吗
Got someplace you got to be?
你有想去的地方是吗
No, but...
不是 不过...
You do.
你得去个地方
Stop it.
住手
We have to go home, ok?
我们必须回家 好吗
The FBI got Andrew. How long before they get us?
联调局抓到了安德鲁 他们很快就会抓到我们的
Calm down, Daisy.
冷静 黛西
If we leave here before we finish,
如果我们事情没做完就先走人
What do you think's gonna happen?
你觉得会发生什么事
Everything we have will be gone.
我们将失去现在所拥有的一切
We'll spend the rest of our short lives on the run.
我们的余生只能逃亡了 也逃不了多久就会被杀
He'll make sure of it.
他一定会让我们死的
Mark has no idea what's really going on.
马克完全不知道真正的现实情况
And we need to make sure it stays that way.
我们必须确保他继续不知道
I'm so glad you called me.
我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
Me, too.
我也是
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I shouldn't have pressured you earlier.
我之前不该给你压力的
No. You were right.
不 你说得对
I was pushing you away.
我是在把你从我身边推开
It's my pattern,
那是我的惯用做法
And, uh, I don't want to do it anymore.
但我不想再那么做了
I need you.
我需要你
I need you, too.
我也需要你
Today was hard.
今天很艰难
You really helped me get through it.
是你帮助我熬了过来
You did great.
你做得很棒
I'm proud of you.
我真为你感到骄傲
Thanks.
谢谢
Tomorrow will be easier.
明天就会容易得多
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
Tomorrow will be awesome
明天一定会很赞的
Because tomorrow one of them dies.
因为明天 他们当中的一员将死去
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表