剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Ok. What about Tom Reyes?
好吧 那汤姆·赖耶斯
Tom Reyes? I don't know.
汤姆·赖耶斯 我不知道
I haven't seen Tom Reyes.
我没看到汤姆·赖耶斯
Max, Max. I'll get dressed.
麦克丝 麦克丝 我去穿衣服
I'll meet you guys at command, ok?
我们在指挥中心碰头好吗
Tom is the mole.
汤姆就是内奸
What?
什么
And he killed Sloan.
他杀了斯隆
I trusted him.
我曾经很信任他
I d- - I don't know how I didn't see it.
我 我不知道我怎么都没看出来
No, no, no, no.
不不不
You are not to blame for this, Max.
不怪你 麦克丝
Mike could be dead because of him.
麦克可能会因为他死掉
Are you sure he didn't say anything
你确定他没提到
about where he might be going?
他可能会去哪儿吗
No. I'm sorry.
没有 抱歉
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Oh. Yeah. I...
对啊 我...
broke a glass.
打碎了块玻璃
In your sleep?
睡觉时弄碎的吗
Before I went to sleep.
在我睡觉前
What difference does that make?
有什么区别吗
This is Campbell.
我是坎贝尔
They found Tom's car.
他们找到了汤姆的车
There's a body inside.
里面有具尸体
It was reyes.
是赖耶斯
What about Mike?
那麦克呢
And Weston?
韦斯顿呢
There's no sign of him.
没有发现他的踪迹
Yeah. We'll be right there.
好 我们马上过去
Let's go.
走吧
Yeah, Max. Go.
对 麦克丝 快去
Go with Campbell.
跟坎贝尔一起去
I'm gonna put some clothes on,
我去穿几件衣服
And I'll meet you at command.
我们在指挥中心见
I'm right behind you.
我随后就到
Ok.
行
Come on.
走吧
You guys go ahead. I'll be right behind you.
你们先走 我随后就到
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I don't think Ryan should be alone right now.
我觉得现在不该留下莱恩一个人
Ryan, what the hell are you doing?
莱恩 你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么啊
Is that Theo's sister?
那是希奥的妹妹吗
Yes.
是的
You kidnapped her? Max.
你绑♥架♥了她 麦克丝
Have you been torturing her? Max.
你一直在折磨她吗 麦克丝
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
There is no explaining this away.
根本解释不清这事了
I am calling this in.
我要上报这事
No. You can't do that. Watch me!
不 你不能那么做 你瞧好了
I am not gonna be a part of this,
我绝对不会再跟这种事沾边的
And I'm not gonna let you- - no! Give- -
我不会让你 不 给
Theo has Mike.
麦克在希奥手上
What?!
什么
The only reason Mike is still alive
麦克还活着的唯一原因
is because I have her.
就是她在我手上
He wants to make a trade.
他想做笔交易
And you weren't gonna tell me!
你之前竟然不打算告诉我
You let me believe that Mike could be dead!
你让我相信麦克可能已经死了
I didn't want to get you involved.
我不想再把你牵扯进来
I'm involved, Ryan! How could I not be?
我脱不了关系 莱恩 怎么可能没关
Ok, ok!
好了好了
So- - so Tom took Mike to Theo,
汤姆把麦克带到希奥那里
and Theo killed Tom?
然后希奥杀了汤姆吗
Did the sister give you any information,
那他妹妹有告诉你什么消息
anything that we can use?
任何对我们有用的的信息吗
He's working with Mark and Daisy.
他现在跟马克和黛西合作
We have to alert the FBI.
我们必须提醒联调局
We have to let them know what's going on.
必须告诉他们现在的情况
No. No. We can't. Mark will kill him!
不不 不行 马克会杀了他的
We will make up some story about how you got Penny, ok?
我们编个故事解释佩妮是怎么落到你手上的
Listen to me, Max.
听我说 麦克丝
Theo hacked into the FBI servers before, right?
希奥之前黑进过联调局的服务器 对吧
Yes, but we have tightened our cyber security.
没错 但我们已经加强了网络安全
And you're absolutely sure about that,
你完全确定吗
Sure enough to put Mike's life on the line?
你确定到愿意拿麦克的命赌一把吗
Listen to me, Max.
听我说 麦克丝
Tom was inside.
汤姆曾是内奸
We have to assume that
我们必须考虑到
the FBI communications have been compromised.
联调局的通讯情况已经被泄漏了
So...so what then? It's just me and you
那 那该怎么办 就你我二人吗
With no tactical support, nothing?
完全没有战术支持 什么都没有吗
I don't see any other way.
我看也没有别的办法了
Yes, mom. I'm fine. I'm working.
是的 妈 我没事 我在工作呢
Do you have your hearing aid in?
你戴了助听器吗
I told you I'm not gonna talk to you unless you wear it.
我跟你说过 你不戴助听器 我就不跟你说话
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I said I love you, too!
我说我也爱你
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
What the hell is this?
这他妈是在搞什么
You said to kill the caretaker.
你说要杀了看守人啊
I said find him, not kill him.
我叫你找到他 不是杀了他
Eh, killing's what I do.
我就喜欢杀人
I had questions for him.
我原本还想问他问题呢
You wanted my help. This is me helping.
你想要我的帮助 这就是我的帮助啊
Just help me get him to the stage.
帮我把他抬到舞台上去
he call? not yet.
他联♥系♥你了吗 还没有
Just so we're clear.
先说清楚一件事
Our priority is getting Mike back, right,
我们的首要任务是把麦克救回来 对吧
even if it means losing Theo.
即使那意味着抓不到希奥
You really think I would put Mike's life at risk?
你竟然觉得我会拿麦克的命冒险吗
I don't know, Ryan. Ever since Joe's execution,
我不知道 莱恩 自从乔被处刑后
You've been...off.
你就 很不正常
I need to know that I can trust you,
我必须知道我可以信任你
that you're gonna be at your best during this whole thing.
你会在这整个过程中 发挥出最佳表现
Just say what you mean, Max.
有话直说吧 麦克丝
The drinking, Ryan, it has to stop.
莱恩 你必须停止喝酒了
And the flask?
小酒壶里的呢
Feel better?
感觉好点了吗
Yeah. Thanks.
是的 谢谢
So how we doing this?
我们要怎么做
Theo's gonna rig the meet with surveillance that he can control,
希奥肯定会利用他可以控制的监控录像来对付我们
So we're gonna need a signal jammer.
所以我们需要一个信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
We're also gonna need secure radios so we can communicate.
我们还需要安全对讲机 好实现通讯
The only way to get that stuff fast is through the bureau,
要得到那玩意儿最快的办法就是通过局里
But every piece of equipment is logged
但是每个设备的借出和归还
In and out through the computer,
都是通过电脑记录的
So if we request anything, Theo's gonna know.
如果我们申请任何设备 希奥都会知道
Then I'm gonna have to steal it.
那我只能去偷了
Can I get some water?
能给我一些水吗
Thanks.
谢谢
I know what Theo wants,
我知道希奥的目的
And I know what Mark wants.
我也知道马克的目的
You I'm not so sure about.
对于你我就不太清楚了
You're playing a dangerous game.
你在玩一个十分危险的游戏
You think Theo's gonna let you live when he's done with you?
你觉得等希奥利用完你 还会让你活命吗
He killed his wife, he almost killed his kids.
他杀了自己的妻子 还差点害死自己的孩子们
What do you think your chances are?
你觉得你能活命的可能性有多大
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表