剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
We're at the federal courthouse,
我们目前在联邦法♥院♥门前
where Dr. Arthur strauss will face a jury
亚瑟·施特拉斯医生将面临庭审
on charges of kidnapping.
罪名是绑♥架♥
This is an e-mail exchange
这是克拉克探员和联调局的
Between agent Clarke and FBI director Franklin
富兰克林局长间的邮件往来内容
This isn't Jeffrey.
杰夫瑞不会这样写的
It's clark's e-mail,
这是克拉克的邮件
time-stamped and logged
印有时间戳也做了记录
like it's been here all along.
就像它一直都放在那里
I miss you.
我想你了
Your honor, we're having trouble locating
法官大人 我们目前无法找到
My next witness Carrie Cooke.
我的下一位证人凯莉·库克
Carrie Cooke was murdered
凯莉·库克被谋杀了
Along with her security team.
她的安保团队也一并被害
It's too late.
已经太迟了
Where's strauss?
施特拉斯现在在哪儿
He walked 20 minutes ago.
他20分钟前就已经走了
Mike!
麦克
It's Mark!
是马克
Max, take Strauss to the car!
麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里
No! Mike, Mike! no!
不要 麦克 不要
Get on your knees.
跪下
Mike, stop! don't do it!
麦克 住手 别那么做
I know what I have to do.
我知道我得做什么了
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来见我
You're looking very well, Ryan.
你看起来很好 莱恩
The suit, the grooming,
你的西装 你的打扮
and you're back with the bureau full-time, yes,
而且你全面回归联调局 不错
and you haven't fallen off the wagon.
而且你没有酒瘾复发
Good for you.
非常好
Yet there's something else about you.
不过你身上还展现出另外的气质
There's a--there's a lightness to y--
你身上散发出的光彩
Are you in love?
你是不是在谈恋爱
Someone new?
某个新人吗
Enough.
够了
You'll share
你会说的
eventually.
最终会说的
What are you doing here, Ryan?
你来这里做什么 莱恩
This was a mistake. You can't help me.
这是个错误 你帮不了我
Oh, please. Spare me the theatrics.
得了 别演了
What's in the folder?
文件夹里是什么
Arthur Strauss is missing.
亚瑟·施特拉斯失踪了
Oh, dear, oh, dear. You are in-- heh heh-- such trouble.
亲爱的 你真是碰到大♥麻♥烦了
He's got no money, he's got no I.D.
他没有钱 没有身份证
He can't have traveled far.
他不可能走太远
He was last seen in the vicinity or red hook in brooklyn.
他最后一次被看到是在布鲁克林的红钩区
Where do you think he'd go?
你觉得他去哪了
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
What are you offering?
你能给我什么好处
What do you want?
你想要什么
You know, I've made my peace with my... predicament,
我已经安然接受现在的困境
but I'm concerned for you.
但是我担心你
I wonder if you are quite as prepared.
我不知道你有没有做好准备
For what?
准备什么
Do I need to remind you, Ryan?
需要我提醒你吗 莱恩
When I die,
一旦我死了
you die.
你也会死的
Don't worry about me, Joe.
不要担心我 乔
I'm gonna be just fine once you're gone.
你死了我也不会有事的
So you say.
你就嘴硬吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
I want us back.
我希望我们回到过去
Us? What us?
我们 哪个我们
Well, you and me,
你和我
bantering, laughing,
嬉笑 打闹
shedding a few tears.
偶尔流流眼泪
I'd like for you to come and visit me
我希望你每天来看望我
every day until D-day.
直到我死
I think I deserve that much at least.
我觉得我至少该有这待遇吧
You give me something on Strauss,
你告诉我关于施特拉斯的信息
if it pays off, I'll come back.
如果有用 我会回来的
Well, what did I do when all hope was lost?
当初所有希望都丧失时 我是怎么做的
I reached out to the good doctor.
我向那个好医生求助了
He was my mentor and my ally,
他曾经是我的导师和盟友
so one can only assume
所以我只能假设
that he might do the same thing.
他会做与我相同的事
Oh, he touched a great many lives.
他影响过很多人
I suspect that he would lean on a...
我怀疑在他需要帮助的时候
a friend in the neighborhood in his hour of need.
他会依靠他附近的一个朋友
Tell me something, Ryan.
告诉我件事 莱恩
Your dreams...
在你的梦里
Am I in them?
有我出现吗
Hang on just one second.
稍等一下
I hope you feel better than you look.
我希望你的感觉比看上去要好
Not really.
并没有
Fill me in. What's going on?
告诉我 发生什么了
Well, the DOJ dropped their investigation into us.
司法部放弃了对我们的调查
Our cyber team was able to prove
我们的网络部门证明了
that that e-mail that Strauss' attorney
施特拉斯的律师声称的
claimed came from Clark was a fake.
发自克拉克的邮件是假的
How did it get on the FBI server?
他是怎么传到联调局的服务器上的
I don't know. We're looking into that now,
我不知道 我们现在正在调查
but bureau needed a fall guy,
但是局里需要个替罪羊
so they suspended Gina.
所以他们把吉娜停职了
That's not fair. For how long?
那不公平 停多久
Till after her hearing.
到她的听证会之后
We need to do something.
我们得做些什么
I tried to take the bullet,
我曾试图扛下一切惩罚
but they insisted it be her
但他们坚持认为该由她承担
since she was in charge.
因为她是负责人
How's she taking it?
她是什么反应
She's not returning my calls.
她没有回我的电♥话♥
How's my girl?
亲爱的怎么样了
You taking her home?
你要接她回家吗
Yeah.
是啊
Make sure she stays in bed, all right?
确保她待在床上 好吗
I'll stop by later.
我稍后再去看你
Thanks.
谢了
How's max doing? I left her a couple messages.
麦克丝怎么样了 我给她发了许多信息
I haven't heard back. Don't hold your breath.
她都没有回复 别指望了
So we're still doing this? You abandoned her.
我们还要继续僵持吗 你抛弃了她
You know the last thing I wanted was for her to get hurt.
你知道我最不愿意的就是她受到伤害
Well, that's what happened.
但事实就是她受到伤害了
Well, I'm looking past the fact
我已经不再去想
that I could have ended Mark if you hadn't interfered,
如果你不干涉 我已经杀了马克这件事了
so give me a break.
所以饶了我吧
I'm not gonna argue this with you.
我不想跟你吵
Strauss, Mark, Daisy,
施特拉斯 马克 黛西
they're still out there,
他们仍然逍遥法外
so let's just focus on bringing them in, all right?
我们还是把注意力集中在抓他们身上吧
Before anyone asks, Mendez's replacement
免得你们问了 曼德斯的代替者
has not been named yet.
尚未被指定
Now anything on Mark Gray?
有任何马克·格雷的线索吗
Divers haven't recovered his body,
潜水员还没有发现他的尸体
but the experts say he couldn't have survived
但是专家说 以那种方式坠入水中
that fall into the water.
他不可能活下来
Well, he's a cockroach. He survived.
他就是只打不死的蟑螂
Assume he's alive until we have a body.
在发现尸体之前 假设他还活着
Anything on Strauss and Daisy Locke?
施特拉斯和黛西·洛克呢
No sightings. We're running facial recognition
尚未发现 我们正在所有的监控录像里
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表