剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
What truth was he talking about?
他刚刚说的是什么真♥相♥
His version of what happened to his mother and brother.
他所认为的他妈妈和哥哥的遭遇
He's delusional. He can't cope
他有妄想症 无法接受
with the fact that his own killing spree
是他自己的嗜杀成性
led to the death of his family.
导致他家人死亡的事实
Can't believe anything that psycho says anyway.
不能相信那个神经病说的任何话
Mendez knows.
曼德斯知道了
She doesn't know anything.
她什么都不知道
She can't.
不可能知道的
Then let me put it a different way, guys.
那我换种说法 二位
We know.
我们知道
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
How long can we outrun the fact
我们还能欺瞒多久呢
that we lied about Lily's shooting?
毕竟我们掩盖了私自处死莉莉的事
Mark Gray is in no position to judge us.
马克·格雷没资格批判我们
Of course he's not, but don't we
他当然没有 但我们难道
have to consider at least for a second
不该至少考虑一下
whether coming clean is gonna help Clarke.
坦白交代 是否有助于救出克拉克
No matter what we do,
无论我们怎么做
there is no way that Mark lets him live.
马克都不会放过他的
The only way to save Jeff is to find them.
救杰夫的唯一办法就是找到他们
Where's Anna? Where's my wife?
安娜在哪儿 我妻子在哪儿
Facing death, and all you're worried about is your girl.
你自己都快死了 却还在担心你的爱人
I like that.
我喜欢
Tell me she's ok.
告诉我她没事
She's good.
她很好
I can tell you guys have something special
我看得出 你们之间有特殊的火花
like me and daisy.
就跟我和黛西一样
You ever cheat on Anna?
你对安娜不忠过吗
What?
什么
A lot of guys do.
很多男人都会出轨的
I never would. I mean--
我永远不会 我是说
I--I get tempted because
我会被诱惑 因为
who doesn't, right,
谁不会呢
but I could never hurt Daisy like that,
但我永远不会那样伤害黛西
and I sure as hell couldn't keep it from her.
而且我肯定不可能瞒过她
That girl can see right through me.
那婆娘把我看得透透的
What are you two gabbing about?
你们在聊什么
How much we love our wives.
我们有多爱我们的老婆
I've got something!
我发现了些东西
I was digging deeper into Andrew Sharp's past,
我进一步挖掘了安德鲁·夏普的过去
looking for a connection to Mark,
想找出他和马克之间的联♥系♥
and what I found
但我发现的是
was a connection to Joe Carroll.
他和乔·卡罗的联♥系♥
What connection?
什么联♥系♥
When Andrew was a teenager,
安德鲁少年时期
he went to a school down the road from Lightford Academy.
上的学校跟莱特福德学院在同一条街上
Joe's boarding school.
那是乔的寄宿学校
Exactly. The two schools have shared instructors.
没错 两所学校共用指导老师
Records show Andrew and Joe had
记录显示安德鲁和乔
at least one class together.
一起上过至少一门课
But if Andrew's one of Joe's followers,
但如果安德鲁是乔的信徒
why would he be working with Mark?
他怎么会跟马克合作呢
Mark hates Joe,
马克恨乔
blames him for what happened to his family
他觉得乔和我们一样对他家人的遭遇
almost as much as he blames us.
有不可推卸的责任
He wouldn't have anything to do with one of Joe's followers.
他不应该跟乔的信徒有干系啊
Well, we have to make sense of all this.
我们必须把其中的缘由搞清楚
Ryan,
莱恩
you have to go see Joe.
你得去见乔
No. I'm done with him.
不 我跟他彻底没关系了
Ryan. No.
莱恩 不
If he can give us a lead on to who Mark is working with--
如果他能给我们提供有关马克党羽的线索
We don't know that he can.
我们又不知道他能不能
Well, we don't know that he can't.
那也不代表他不能啊
So let's find out.
所以要搞清楚
Clarke's life is on the line.
克拉克现在命悬一线
Where's the damn doctor?
该死的医生在哪儿
All right. You really got to try and relax
好了 你必须尽量放松
because it's only gonna put extra stress on your heart.
因为那样只会给你的心脏产生更大压力
Believe me. I know about this.
相信我 我很了解这些的
I'm worried about Anna.
我担心安娜
I left her a message.
我给她留了条信息
I'm sure she's on her way.
我相信她正在赶来
You know, I made her so many promises.
我向她承诺了很多
We're supposed to go to Barcelona, right,
我们本应去巴塞罗那
go learn how to tango.
去学跳探戈
Tango?
探戈
Yeah. Shut up. It's--
是啊 别笑我 是...
I keep telling her I'll do anything for her, Ryan,
我总是告诉她我愿意为她做任何事 莱恩
But the job keeps getting in the way.
但总是工作缠身
I'm sure she understands. Job's important.
我相信她理解你 工作很重要
Well, right now, nothing's more important to me than her.
现在对我来说没什么比她更重要
Just take it easy, take it easy.
放松 放松
Hello. Uh, nurse, please.
你好 护士 拜托
Can we get a little help in here, huh?
能过来帮帮我们吗
Dr. Strauss.
施特拉斯医生
Agent Hardy.
哈迪探员
I wasn't expecting to see you until my trial.
我没想到在审判前竟然能见到你呢
Come to wish me luck?
过来祝我好运吗
I'm here about Andrew Sharp.
我来是为了安德鲁·夏普的事
Who?
谁
I made some calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Andrew was in a class with Joe Carroll
安德鲁跟乔·卡罗一起上过
that you taught at Lightford Academy.
你在莱特福德学院上的课
That was 30 years ago.
那是30年前的事了
He's prone to tears.
他很爱哭
I vaguely remember him.
我都不怎么记得他了
An emotional child.
情绪化的孩子
Except it was all an act, and you knew it.
只不过那都是在演戏 你也清楚得很
My guess is that you taught Andrew
我猜 是你教导了安德鲁
Just like you taught Joe--
就像你教导了乔一样
How to hide his psychopathy,
如何掩饰他的精神病
Camouflage it so he could fit in.
伪装起来 融入社会
Andrew's not one of Joe's followers, is he?
安德鲁并不是乔的信徒 对吗
He's one of yours.
他是你的信徒
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我完全不知道你在说些什么
Andrew has made himself some very dangerous friends over the years.
安德鲁多年来结交了一些很危险的朋友
Well, they could be just about anybody.
画成这样 随便说像谁都行吧
If you can tell me how to find them,
如果你能告诉我 如何找到他们
The prosecutor is prepared to amend your attempted murder charges,
检察官可以考虑修改你的谋杀未遂指控
And who knows?
谁知道呢
You could walk out of prison on your own two feet
或许你可以活着走出监狱
Instead of in a body bag.
而不是躺在尸袋里被抬出去
First, you need to convict me, agent Hardy,
首先 你得给我定罪才行啊 哈迪探员
And I like my chances at trial just fine.
我觉得我在庭审中获胜的希望还是挺大的
That's funny. pardon?
真有意思 什么
Well, you didn't even ask me what Andrew did.
你都没问我安德鲁干了什么
You're not curious?
你不好奇吗
Not my concern.
跟我无关
I will offer you this.
我倒是可以告诉你一点
From what I remember of him,
就我对他的印象来看
Andrew would need a very powerful motivating factor
安德鲁需要一个十分强的刺♥激♥因素
to do anything that would have drawn the attention of the FBI.
才会做出能引起联调局注意的事
Devotion?
深度投入吗
I was thinking...
我觉得是...
Fear.
恐惧
How's Joe?
乔怎么样
I wouldn't know.
我可不知道
You two broke up?
你们两个分手了吗
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表