剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Joe told me that Strauss kept his acolytes isolated,
乔告诉我施特拉斯禁止他的学生们相互联♥系♥
dependent only on him.
只能依靠于他
Andrew, Daisy, Kyle- - they were the exception,
安德鲁 黛西 凯尔 他们是例外
not the rule, so it is possible
不能算数 所以有可能
that our guy freed Duncan for some reason,
我们要抓的人救邓肯是事出有因
some specific mission.
为了某个特殊的使命
I'm not sure what's more troubling,
我不知道哪个更让人担心
that you're talking to Joe Carroll
你去找乔·卡罗谈话
or that you're quoting him.
还是你在引用他的话
Don't kid yourself, Scott.
别自欺欺人了 斯科特
You'd go see Joe with me if you thought
如果你也觉得那能帮助我们抓到这些人
it would help us catch these guys.
你会和我一起去见乔的
Oh, man.
老兄
You have no idea how grateful I am.
你不知道我有多感激你
I was gonna spend my whole life behind bars.
我本来这辈子要把牢底坐穿了
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了你这么做的
Oh, yeah. No. Sure. I get that.
对 当然 我明白
Well, we can still make the best of things, can't we?
但我们仍能合作愉快 对吧
The fact that you meant something to Strauss
你对施特拉斯很重要这件事
means nothing to me,
对我而言毫无意义
So let me be clear.
所以让我说清楚
I am not your friend,
我不是你的朋友
but I will let you live if you help me tie up some loose ends.
但如果你能帮我永绝后患 我会饶你一条命
No problem.
没问题
I- - I appreciate your honesty.
很感谢你对我坦诚
What do you need?
你需要我做什么
Creating those false I.D.s for Strauss left me exposed.
为施特拉斯做那些假证件 让我有暴露的危险
It's just a matter of time before the FBI
联调局迟早都会
discovers my passport connection.
通过护照追查到我身上
I need to cauterize that wound.
我得及时堵上这一漏洞
Can do. Easy peasy.
没问题 小事一桩
You brought a lot of clothes.
你拿来了不少衣服
Yeah.
是啊
It's gonna be a very messy day.
今天会血流成河的
All right. Listen up.
好了 都听着
For those of you that don't know,
给不熟悉的人介绍一下
this is Marshal Scott Turner.
这位是斯科特·特纳法警
We are here to help him bring down the man
我们是来帮助他追捕
that murdered his team and freed Duncan Banks.
杀害他的小队成员 并放走邓肯·班克斯的人
Now I believe it's the same mystery man
我认为此案的凶手
that hacked into our servers
跟黑进我们的服务器
and created the fake passports that we recovered from Strauss.
创建了施特拉斯所持假护照的是同一人
Till we get these two, nobody sleeps.
在这两人被缉捕归案前 谁都不能休息
Nick.
尼克
Well, I'd say good to see you,
我本想说很高兴见到你
but in my experience, you only show up when I'm in trouble.
但据我的经验 只有我惹上麻烦时你才出现
If that was the case, I'd have been here a hell of a lot sooner.
如果真是如此 那我早都该来了
I need to check in with my office.
我得去办公室一趟了
Excuse me.
失陪了
So let me guess.
让我猜猜
Director Franklin put you in charge,
富兰克林局长让你来负责
pending Gina's disciplinary hearing.
推迟了吉娜的纪律听证会
That's right.
没错
You may not believe this,
你可能不相信
but I am not here to right with you.
但我来不是与你作对的
I was at havenport.
我参与了海文波特事件
it cost me an eye.
为此付出了一只眼睛
I know better than anyone that without your...
我比其他人更清楚 如果没有你那
unorthodox methods
非正统的方法
Joe Carroll would have killed a hell of a lot more people.
乔·卡罗会杀害更多的人
I'm hearing a "But" coming.
我感觉你马上要话锋一转了
But I'm here to restore order
但我来是要帮这个
in an office that is under intense scrutiny.
备受关注的办公室恢复秩序
I've been tasked with ushering in a new era of transparency,
我背负着开创政务公开新时代的重任
and frankly, you might want to think about
坦白说 你最好考虑下
whether you fit into it.
你是否适合这种透明行事的风格
Guess losing an eye to one of Joe's followers
看来乔的信徒戳瞎了他一只眼睛
hasn't improved his attitude.
并没让他态度好转
Yeah. It doesn't matter.
是啊 无所谓了
We're full speed ahead on this,
无论尼克·多诺万怎么说
no matter what nick donovan says.
我们都要全力侦破此案
Hey, Max.
麦克丝
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I've been cleared for duty.
我已经复职了
Yeah. Limited duty. Desk work.
对 恢复部分职务 只做内勤
Yeah, and I've been at my desk since 7:00,
是啊 我从早上7点就一直在办公室坐着
Running down the fake Clark e- mail with the cyber security team.
跟网络安全小队一起追查那封假的克拉克邮件
I think we're getting close to a break.
我觉得我们快有突破了
Good, but just take it easy, ok?
很好 但别操之过急 好吗
You don't have to prove anything to anybody.
你不用向别人证明什么
Hey, Ryan.
莱恩
How you feeling?
你感觉如何
Fine.
还行
Uh, we got a break on the passports we found on Strauss.
我们从施特拉斯带的护照上发现线索了
Turns out the booklets are legit.
那些护照是合法的
Serial numbers track back to a government office in Queens.
从序列号♥追查到一间在皇后区的政♥府♥办公室
Now according to the Supervisor,
据办公室主管所说
they're still listed as being on the premises,
他们的登记地址仍为原场所
and the employee in charge of inventory
而且掌管库存的员工
recently suspended for negligence.
最近因玩忽职守被停职
His name is Luis Serra.
他名叫路易斯·赛拉
We got to talk to him.
我们得去跟他谈谈
Stay on the e- mail.
继续追查邮件的事
Call me if something breaks. Will do.
有发现了给我打电♥话♥ 我会的
Damn. How'd it get so late?
该死 怎么这么晚
Danielle's gonna be pissed.
丹妮尔要生气了
I promised her I'd stop by this morning.
我向她保证过早上去看她
No, no, you can't go, Primo.
别啊 你不能走 大赢家
You just took my rent money.
你刚把我的房♥租赢跑了
Don't worry, Cuz. I'll put it to good use.
别担心 卡茨 我会好好利用这笔钱的
See you fools later.
回见了 蠢货们
Come on, man. Throw in.
来吧伙计 下注
Nice.
太棒
Yeah. What's shaking, gentlemen?
玩什么呢 先生们
Gentlemen?
先生们
Ain't nothing gentle about us.
我们可不是什么绅士
Yeah. Well, we're looking for Luis.
我们在找路易斯
Just missed him.
你刚刚错过了
Where'd he go?
他去哪里了
I'm thinking
我觉得
your mama's house.
是你老妈家吧
Oh, God!
天呐
Gentlemen, gentlemen,
先生们 先生们
now that I got your attention.
现在你们终于肯听我说了
I'll ask again.
我就再问一遍
Where's Luis?
路易斯在哪里
Luis lives on the fifth floor.
路易斯住在五楼
Guys.
各位
You ok?
你还好吗
Maybe you should take a half day,
也许你该放个半天假
don't push yourself.
不要太强迫自己了
I'm fine. Don't need you to mother me.
我没事 用不着你在这像老妈一样唠叨我
Is that what I'm doing?
我是像老妈一样吗
Because that's gonna put a serious damper on our sex life.
那样的话我们的性生活就要大打折扣了
I think the bitch with the 2*4 already took care of that.
我觉得打我的那个贱♥人♥已经把兴致搅没了
Maybe tonight.
也许今晚吧
Sure. Sounds good.
行啊
See you after work?
下班之后见
You're a genius.
你真是个天才
I agree. Why?
我也觉得 怎么了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表