剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
right around the time of the sighting.
正好就是他们被目击到的时段
Same thing for any camera
对准大楼入口处的摄像头
that was pointed towards the building's entrance.
也出现了同样的故障
That sounds like Theo.
听起来像希奥做的
It's risky to stay in the city.
待在市里很冒险
Well, whatever's in that building,
不论那栋大楼里有什么
it's got to be important. Let's go.
肯定非常重要 我们走
You're retired.
你已经退休了
Are you sure this is really necessary?
你确定真的有必要这样吗
It's just a precaution.
只是保险起见
A few days in protective custody until things calm down.
就几天的保护性监禁 等事态平息了就好了
A few days?
几天
We packed luggage.
我们打包了很多衣物
Dawn, just look at it like a vacation, ok?
唐恩 就把它想成是度假
With incredibly intrusive, round the clock surveillance.
不时有人打扰 还要随时被监控吗
Dibs on the TV! Oh, God.
电视归我了 老天
This could turn bloody quick.
很快就要没法收场了
Uh- oh. I'm gonna get you!
我要抓住你
Hey. What's this?
嘿 这是什么
Panic room.
避难间
It's just a precaution.
只是安全起见
Right.
好吧
Dibs on the TV!
电视归我啦
No more TV.
不准看电视了
Come on, buddy. Pick out a game!
来吧 小家伙 挑个游戏
You got this?
你能搞定吗
Yes. I will be fine.
当然 不用担心
Come on, little man.
来吧 小伙子
I'll go start some lunch, ok, babe?
我去做午饭 好吗 宝贝
All right. Bye.
好的 再见
All right. What are we playing?
好了 我们玩什么
Time for another sweep.
该巡逻了
I'll go.
我去
Besides, I can use the exercise.
而且我可以趁机锻炼一下
Didn't you hear?
你听说过吗
Sitting is the new cancer.
久坐是种新型癌症
Get dressed.
快换衣服
Thought these might help.
我想你们可能需要这个
Oh. Very nice of you.
你真体贴
Yeah. Well, I've had my share of frigid stakeouts.
是啊 我以前也在大冷天监视过人
Where's your partner?
你的搭档呢
Uh, he's around back, doing another sweep.
他到屋子后面去了 巡逻
Ok. Well, stay warm.
那好 别冻着了
Oh, damn.
该死
So we ready to play?
可以开始玩了吗
You bet you.
当然了
We're just waiting for mommy, right, guys?
我们只等妈咪一个人了 对吧
Who do you want to be?
你想扮演哪个人物
Do you want to be this guy?
想扮演这个人吗
You want to be that- - well, you have to choose your character.
你想扮演那个 你得选择自己的角色
Can you put it back down there again?
你能把它放回去吗
Is that a monkey? Yeah.
那是只猴子吗 对
It's a gorilla.
是大猩猩
So what are we playing?
我们要玩什么
Start knocking on doors. Yes, Sir.
挨家挨户问 是 长官
Oh, my God!
我的天
You almost gave me a heart attack.
你差点把我吓出心脏病了
Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
抱歉 我不是有意吓你的
FBI.
联调局的
You're Ryan Hardy, aren't you? Yeah.
你是莱恩·哈迪 对吧 对
Can I help you?
需要我做什么
May we come in?
我们能进去看看吗
Uh, I was just leaving, but sure, of course.
我正准备出门 不过 没问题
Brodsky.
布罗斯基
We're looking for these two.
我们在找这两位
One of the building's tenants
楼里的一位租户
thought they got off the elevator on this level.
认为他们从这层下了电梯
Their pictures are all over the news.
新闻里到处都是他们的照片
They were here?
他们来过这儿吗
That's scary.
好吓人啊
Did you see them?
你见过他们吗
Oh, God, no. I'd faint if I saw them.
老天 没有 我见到他们一定会吓晕
You mind if we take a look around?
你介意我们到屋里查看下吗
No. No, not at all.
不 当然没问题
Anyone else here?
有其他人住在这里吗
No. Just me.
没 只有我
So may I ask what you do here, Miss...
那我能问问你在这里干什么吗 小姐
Annie, Annie Bechard.
安妮 我叫安妮·比查德
This isn't my place. It belongs to my boss.
这不是我家 是我老板的住处
Who's your boss?
你老板是谁
Artie Cole, hedge fund guy.
阿蒂·科尔 搞对冲基金的
He's out of town, so I'm supposed to come by,
他出差了 我负责到他家
water the plants, make sure everything's ok.
给植物浇水 确保一切正常
Pretty boring stuff.
挺无聊的工作
I can't imagine doing what you do.
我无法想象做你这样的工作是什么感觉
It's clear. There's no one here.
一切安全 没有其他人
There are a few empty units on this floor.
本层还有几套房♥空着
Ok. We'll check them out.
好的 我们去查查看
Thanks.
谢了
Uh, do you want to leave me your card?
你能给我你的名片吗
I can call and let you know if I see anything.
如果我有发现可以打电♥话♥告诉你
Sure. That would be great.
当然 那好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
4 damage! That means I won
4个伤害值 那说明我赢了
and I'm the King of Tokyo!
而且我是东京之王
I'm out! I get the room to myself.
我出局了 房♥间都属于我一个人了
Ok. All right, little man. It's time for a nap.
好吧 好了小伙子 该午睡了
All right! You're the King of Tokyo, too.
好了 你也是东京之王
Come on! I'll clean up down here.
走吧 我来收拾这里
Bye, guys!
再见 伙计们
My room, my room.
我的房♥间 我的房♥间
Billy gets to sleep in the closet.
比利可以睡在衣橱里
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yep.
是啊
Dawn, are you ok?
唐恩 你没事吧
Babe?
宝贝
Babe?
宝贝
手♥机♥网络
Baby, I need you to watch your brother, ok?
宝贝 你照顾你弟弟 好吗
Mommy, I'm scared.
妈妈 我好害怕
Don't be scared, baby.
别害怕 宝贝
I just need you to be brave.
我需要你勇敢起来
I'm scared.
我害怕
Listen to me.
听我说
Don't be scared. This is a safe place, ok,
别害怕 这里面很安全 好吗
But I need you to go inside and don't open this door
但我需要你们待在里面 而且除了我和唐恩
except for me or Dawn, ok?
不要给任何人开门 好吗
Ok. All right.
好的 很好
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Dawn?
唐恩
Let her go.
放了她
Leave her alone.
把她放了
I'm the one you want.
你要找的人是我
Wrong.
错
I want your whole entire family.
我要杀你全家
Hi. You've reached Gwen. Please leave a message.
你好 我是格温 请留言
It's me. I just wanted to see
是我 我只是想问你
how it went with the doctor today,
今天看医生的结果如何
So call me back.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表