剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
and we'll be there to get him through this.
我们会帮他挺过这一难关的
So this hacker guy, he's the one who killed Strauss?
所以就是这个黑客杀了施特拉斯吗
Yeah, and he gave me a way to contact him
是啊 而且他告诉了我一个联♥系♥他的办法
in case I ever heard of anything that put him in jeopardy.
以防我听到什么可能会令他陷入危险的消息
What's the problem?
有什么问题
This is a scary guy,
这家伙很恐怖
like, maybe the scariest guy I've ever met.
可能是我碰到过最恐怖的家伙
You don't have to stick around.
你没必要继续留在我身边了
I can do this by myself.
我可以自己来
No. I owe you, ok?
不行 我欠你的 好吗
We're in this together.
我们要一起面对
You think they'll go for it?
你觉得他们会同意吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Is that them?
是他们吗
No.
不是
Well, who is it?
那是谁
Someone very unexpected.
一个意想不到的人
Agent Ruiz cleared out the bedroom on the second floor here,
瑞兹探员去清了二楼的卧室
and Talley and Hancock
塔利和汉考克
searched the living room and kitchen on the first floor.
搜查了一楼的客厅和厨房♥
So Ruiz is alone on the second floor,
所有只有瑞兹一个人上了二楼
but protocol states that HRT agents move in pairs.
人♥质♥救援组的探员向来两人一组
Why wasn't that done here?
这次为什么不是这样
Heat of the moment, adrenaline pumping and all that.
一时激动 肾上腺素飙升什么的吧
What are you looking for?
你在找什么
Trying to find which agent was paired with Ruiz that day.
查那天跟瑞兹搭档的是谁
Isn't it right there in my report?
我的报告里不是有写吗
Well, it was a joint engagement,
那是联合执行的任务
So there's another report filed by our team.
所以我们的队伍还提交了一份报告
A second report?
第二份报告吗
Yeah. It's new policy this year.
是啊 是今年的新政策
Here it is.
在这儿呢
No, no. You don't understand.
不 你不明白
Let me explain, let me explain.
听我解释 听我解释
No.
不
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no!
不 不
Gwen?
格温
Come on.
拜托
You're better off without her.
你没有她会过得更好
Now...
现在...
How about a drink?
来喝一杯怎么样
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表