剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
but I'm gonna stop.
但我会戒的
You know, when we first met,
我们刚认识时
you were in such a good place.
你当时状态超好
I thought that was the real you,
我以为那是真正的你
but...
但是
this is the real you, Ryan. Gwen.
这才是真正的你 莱恩 格温
You're obsessed, tormented,
你无法摆脱过去 备受折磨
unable to let go.
无法放手
I can change.
我可以改的
I did change for a while.
我之前改过自新了一段时间
Then do it.
那就快改
Stop drinking, quit the FBI.
别再喝酒 离开联调局
No. I ca- - I can't do that,
不 我做不到
Not with Theo still out there.
希奥依然在逃 我不能走
After Theo, there will be someone else.
抓到希奥之后 又会有别的杀手
You're really not giving me much hope, Ryan.
你真是一点希望都没给我 莱恩
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry. I got to call you back.
抱歉 我稍后再打给你
Are you serious?
你开什么玩笑啊
I'm on a stakeout.
我正在监视
I'll call you as soon as I can.
我会尽快再打给你的
Anything?
发现什么了吗
No sign of her.
没看到她
It's Mike.
是麦克打来的
Did you find Sloan?
找到斯隆了吗
She's dead.
她死了
Someone shot her and put her in the trunk of her car.
她被人枪杀后 放在了她车的后备箱里
They say she died last night.
法医说她是昨晚死的
Ok. Well, we're gonna head right back.
好吧 我们马上回去
Ok.
好的
Sloan's dead.
斯隆死了
We got two cruisers doing a sweep of the neighborhood.
我们派了两辆警车在街区巡逻
Any sign of your girl?
那女的出现了吗
No. Hey. Listen.
没 听着
We just found an agent of ours was killed.
我们刚发现我们的一位探员被杀了
Do you mind running Agent Hardy to the scene, please?
你能带哈迪探员去案发现场吗
No problem.
没问题
What about you?
那你呢
Penny's close. Can't leave right now.
佩妮就在附近 我现在不能走
I'm gonna stay with you.
我留下陪你
No. Max, I'm fine.
不用 麦克丝 我没事
The priority needs to be finding Sloan's killer.
现在要紧的是找到杀害斯隆的人
I'm gonna work the search with Newark PD,
我会跟纽瓦克警方一起寻找
and then I'll be back, I promise.
然后我就回去 我保证
Ok.
好吧
Just call me if you find something.
有发现马上打给我
They're all gone now.
他们都走了
Just you and me.
就剩你和我了
Let's talk about your brother.
来谈谈你哥哥吧
You like it rough, huh?
你喜欢粗暴的风格啊
Good. Me, too.
很好 我也喜欢
I'm starting to sense you're the strong, silent type.
我感觉你是那种强壮 闷着干的人
Me, I'm more of a screamer.
我的话呢 就很喜欢浪♥叫♥
Knock yourself out.
你尽情叫吧
No one can hear you in here anyway.
在这没人听得到
Here to see Eliza.
我是来见伊莉莎的
Let him in.
让他进来
Cinco minutos. Gracias.
给我们5分钟 谢谢
Theo.
希奥
Have I jumped through enough hoops,
我通过重重考验了吗
or do I need to slit your throat in order to stick the landing?
还是我需要割断你的喉咙 才算成功
A little bravado's sexy, but don't get ahead of yourself.
略微有点威胁是很性感 但别头脑发热
Enough with the games.
别耍花招了
Are you accepting my offer to take out Ryan Hardy?
你接受我关于除掉莱恩·哈迪的提议吗
You have yet to tell me what you want in return.
你还没告诉我 你想要怎样的回报
My sister and I want to disappear
我妹妹和我想销声匿迹
beyond the reach of the FBI, CIA, and Interpol.
联调局 中情局和国际刑♥警♥都别想找到我们
More importantly, we want a life where no one is hunting us.
更重要的是 我们想要过不被追杀的生活
You believe we can do that?
你认为我们能做到
Strauss hinted at your reach and influence,
施特拉斯暗示过你的能力和影响力
your power to make certain authorities turn a blind eye.
你能够让官方对你们睁一只眼闭一只眼
Was he wrong?
他说错了吗
Was he wrong?
他错了吗
We're prepared to meet your ask,
我们能满足你的要求
but there is one caveat.
但有个条件
No one is to know of our involvement or existence.
不能让任何人知道我们的参与和存在
If that were to happen- -
一旦暴露了我们...
I understand.
我明白
Well, then, I'll be in touch.
很好 我会再联♥系♥你的
Yes.
我在
Run the numbers for me.
替我查个号♥码
纽瓦克的索菲亚·泰勒
联调局通过指纹匹配到
It's Penny.
我是佩妮
Do your thing.
有话就说
Penny, call me as soon as you get this.
佩妮 收到留言立刻给我回电♥话♥
The FBI is on to you.
联调局盯上你了
Where's Theo?
希奥在哪儿
Theo?
希奥
No. Not ringing any bells.
不 我不记得这个人
Every time you lie to me,
你只要对我撒谎一次
You get a strike. That's one.
就算是一振 这是第一振
What happens when we get to 3?
等到第3振时会怎样啊
Theo Noble, formerly Terrance Jackson.
希奥·诺贝尔 前身份是特伦斯·杰克逊
The two of you helped kill his family when you were children.
你们两个小的时候合伙帮助杀掉了他的家人
You must have found the madman.
看来你们是找到"疯汉"了
How is Ollie? incarcerated.
奥列现在怎么样 入狱了
So he gets jail, and I get what- - house arrest?
他是坐牢 我是怎样 被软禁在家吗
Oh, no, no, no, no. You're not under arrest.
不不不 你可没有被捕
See, if you were under arrest,
如果你被捕了的话
you would have rights and protections.
就会有一些法定权利和保护
You're in my custody.
你现在在我的拘留之下
Sounds scary. you have no idea.
听着好吓人哦 你无法想象
Theo. Where is he?
希奥 他在哪儿
Oh, come on. You know how brothers are.
拜托 你也知道哥哥一般是怎样的
They don't call, they don't write.
他们不会给你打电♥话♥或是发短♥信♥
Strike two. You know exactly where he is.
第2振了 你很清楚他在哪儿
You're the only thing he cares about.
你是他唯一在乎的东西
You're his one constant.
你是他心中唯一的常量
What do you do for him, huh?
你会为他做什么
It's not a big mystery.
其实也没那么难猜
He owes me.
他欠我的
After he had his bitch of a mother killed,
在他弄死了他的贱♥人♥母亲之后
He promised things would get better.
他对我保证 一切都会变好的
He was wrong.
他错了
One foster home to the next,
我们在寄养家庭之间流转
Each one worse than the last.
一个比一个糟糕
We had each other's backs,
我们互相支持
And that's all we had.
那是我们唯一的慰藉
How about you? Your turn to share.
你呢 该你说说你的事了
Your niece Max,
你侄女麦克丝
She's a cutie.
她真可爱啊
It's so great working with family, right?
跟家人一起工作感觉可真好 对吧
You leave her out of this.
你不准把她牵扯进来
or what?
不然怎样
it gets messy real fast, Penny.
你很快就会被打得血肉横飞的 佩妮
Ryan, I got to tell you, your strikes
莱恩 我必须告诉你 你的三振
Don't intimidate me.
根本吓不到我
Come on.
拜托
When you grow up in the foster homes I grew up in,
如果你也在我曾经待过的寄养家庭里待过
We got the real kind, the kind that scar.
那种毒打才真的恐怖
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表