剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
杀手信徒
维吉尼亚中♥央♥监狱 维吉尼亚州 韦弗利
皮特 晚安啦
Hey, Pete. You have a good one.
明天见 皮特
See you tomorrow, Pete.
大家都去哪了
Where is everybody?
吉恩
Gene.
天啊
Oh, my God!
快叫人 63号♥警报
Call it in! Signal 63!
快去找人帮忙
Get some help now!
纽约 布鲁克林
他原是一名文学教授
...where he was a professor of literature.
目前确认五名狱警
So far, 5 guards are confirmed dead
乔·卡罗越狱
在他越狱过程中遇害
from this prison escape.
今晨早些时候
...from prison early this morning.
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
As you may recall, Carroll was convicted in 2004
他曾是大学的文学教授
for the murders of 14 young women
连环杀手在逃
谋害了该校的14名年轻女性
who attended the university where he was a professor of literature...
喂
Hello?
莱恩 我是联调局的富兰克林局长
Hello, Ryan. It's Director Franklin, FBI.
好久不见
It's been a while.
是啊 有何能为您效劳的 长官
Yeah. What can I do for you, sir?
维吉尼亚这边需要你 莱恩
We need you in Virginia, Ryan.
我已经不是探员了
I'm not an agent anymore.
我知道之前你和局里有些不愉快
I know things didn't end well with the bureau,
但当时是你抓到的卡罗
but you caught Carroll.
没人比你更了解他
No one knows him like you do.
我派最优秀的探员跟进此案了
I've got good agents on it.
他们需要你的指导
Go consult, educate them.
我们得尽快找到他
We have to find him fast.
目前确认五名狱警
So far, 5 guards are confirmed dead
在他越狱过程中遇害
from the prison escape.
乔·卡罗仍然在逃
Joe Carroll is still at large.
愿意帮忙吗 莱恩
Will you do it, Ryan?
《杀手的诗篇》
维吉尼亚 诺福克
莎拉·富勒吗
Sarah Fuller?
我是诺福克警局的沃伦警探
Detective Warren, Norfolk PD.
我们代表美国法警办公室前来执行任务
We're here on behalf of the U.S. Marshals Office.
好吧
Ok.
出什么事了
What's going on?
乔·卡罗 他今天早上越狱了
Joe Carroll-- he escaped from prison earlier this morning.
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry. He what?
当时刀在何处
And where was the knife at this point,
那把用来反复捅伤你的刀
the knife that was used to stab you repeatedly?
插在我体内
It was still inside me.
我伸手想把刀拔♥出♥来♥
I reached down to pull it out,
但我当时太虚弱了
but I was too weak.
所以你做了什么
So what did you do?
我将刀往里刺
I pushed it instead
刺穿胃并向右方刺入
deeper into my stomach and to the right.
你为什么要那么做
And why would you do that?
那样能刺中脾动脉
To puncture the splenic artery,
加速出血
to bleed out faster.
我只求速死
I just wanted it to be over.
我在室内室外都布置了人手
I have men in place both inside and out.
以防万一
Strictly precautionary.
我们会保你安全 富勒小姐
Gonna keep you safe, Miss Fuller.
你不能进去
Whoa! Can't let you in!
我是她的邻居 威尔·威尔森
I'm her neighbor Will Wilson.
威尔 他没关系的
Will! He--he's ok.
莎拉
Sarah!
我看到新闻了 电视上每台都在播
I saw the news. It's all over TV.
比利已经在回家的路上了
Look. Billy's on his way home, all right?
无论你需要什么 我们都会陪着你
We're here for you, whatever you need.
我真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you're here.
过来
Come here.
维吉尼亚中♥央♥监狱 维吉尼亚州 韦弗利
莱恩·哈迪
Ryan Hardy,
我是行为分♥析♥二组的特洛伊·莱利探员
Agent Troy Riley, BAU2.
这位是珍妮弗·梅森探员
This is Agent Jennifer Mason.
感谢您的到来
Thank you for coming.
我不知道富兰克林怎么和你说的
I'm not sure what Franklin told you,
现在法警正在着手地面搜索
but the marshals are heading the ground search,
我们则是局里的代表人员
and we're running point for the bureau.
我们在城中有指挥中心
We got a command center set up in town.
你的到来可能会让某些人颇有微词
Now your being here may raise some eyebrows.
因为你写的那本书
That book you wrote.
而且我声名狼藉
Not to mention my reputation.
你保持低调 我们来处理对外事宜
Just keep your head down, we'll do the talking.
如果有人问起 你就说自己只是顾问
If anyone asks, you're here strictly as a consultant.
有问题吗
Any questions?
有 莎拉·富勒情况如何
Yeah? How's Sarah Fuller?
卡罗的最后一名被害人
Carroll's last victim.
她是诺福克的一名医生 她...
She's a doctor now in Norfolk. She sav--
她处于全天候的监控保护之下
Yes. She's under 24/7 watch.
-我想和她谈谈 -谈什么
- I'd like to speak to her. - About what?
我想知道她近况如何
I'd like to know how she's doing.
等我们抓到连环杀手再说吧
Perhaps later when we're not trying to find a serial killer.
他在两分钟之内把他们全杀光了
He kills all of them in under two minutes,
然后逃离现场
and there he goes.
莱恩·哈迪 这位是执行法警斯科特·特纳
Ryan Hardy, this is Deputy Marshal Scott Turner.
我认识莱恩
I know Ryan.
他抓到卡罗的时候
I was with the sheriff's office
我就在警长办公室里
when he brought Carroll in.
斯科特
Scott.
弗兰克林局长请哈迪先生来做顾问
Director Franklin asked Mr. Hardy to consult.
那他这麻烦就归你管了 探员
Then he's your problem, agent.
他离开的时候就这样
He left it like this.
鉴证人员搜查过了 没发现
Forensics swept. Nothing.
他本来下个月该接受刑罚了
He's scheduled to be executed next month.
12号♥
The 12th.
还是这么浪漫
Still a romantic.
《杀手的诗篇》 莱恩·哈迪 著
谁让他看这本书的
Who let him have this?
谁都有可能
Anyone could have.
"亲爱的莱恩 我很喜欢你的书
"Dear Ryan, I enjoyed your book.
想过写续集吗
Have you ever considered a sequel?
祝好 乔"
Best, Joe."
你没提过有张字条
You never mentioned a note.
知道他为什么写字条给你吗
Any idea why he left that for you?
因为他喜欢我的书 他都说了
He enjoyed my book. He said so.
我觉得他是想告诉我们 他会继续杀戮
I think he's letting us know that he plans to kill again.
有可能
Yeah. That's probably it.
我看过你的档案 知道你不擅和别人相处
Look. I read your file. I know you don't play well with others.
-你看了我的档案 -是的
- You read my file? - Yes, I did!
你觉得自己很懂我 是吗
So you know me, is that what it is?
算了
Forget it.
克莱尔·马修斯 卡罗的前妻
Claire Matthews, Carroll's ex-wife.
有人联♥系♥过她吗
Has anyone been in touch with her?
她正在接受问话
She's being questioned.
我们也将她保护起来了
We have her under protection, as well.
马修斯住♥宅♥ 弗吉尼亚 里士满
抱歉打扰 马修斯小姐
Sorry for the intrusion, Miss Matthews.
我有几个问题
I have a few questions.
你丈夫上次联♥系♥你是什么时候
When was the last time your husband contacted you?
是前夫 我无意对你无礼 警探
Ex-husband, and I don't mean to be rude, detective,
但我要先等联邦探员到场
but I'm gonna wait for the FBI to arrive,
我要跟莱恩·哈迪谈谈
and I need to speak to Ryan Hardy.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样
So how'd it go?
医生确诊 我怀孕了
It's official. I'm pregnant.
妈妈
Mom!
在呢 亲爱的
Yeah. Yeah, honey.
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表