剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Who are you?
你是谁
Theo is as good a name as any.
希奥就是本尊大名
I've been led to believe that we have a friend in common.
我们似乎有一位共同的朋友
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
He was found dead recently after a very public mistrial.
他在经历了万众瞩目的无效审判后被发现死亡了
According to the news, you killed that gentleman.
根据新闻 是你杀了那位先生
Dr. Strauss' death was a tragedy
施特拉斯医生的死是个悲剧
Brought about by his willingness to betray those close to him,
一切皆源于他竟然背叛那些与他亲近的人
A trait I can't imagine that you would condone.
我相信你也无法宽恕他的这种行为
Certainly not what one looks for in a friend,
显然谁都不会希望一个朋友如此对待自己
But I'm sure you didn't come all the way here
但我相信你大老远跑过来
And shoot my security people
射杀了我的安保人员
Just to talk about the dearly departed.
可不是为了谈论某个死人的
No.
的确不是
I came to make an offer
我是来提出一个合作协议的
But only once I'm convinced you're the person to make it to.
但我必须先确保你是个合适的人选
Can we cut to the chase already?
我们能有话直说吗
My feet are killing me.
我的脚快疼死了
And you are?
你又是谁
Not the topic of conversation.
我们不谈这个
I assume you are familiar with special agent Ryan Hardy.
我猜你应该很熟悉特别探员莱恩·哈迪吧
Vaguely.
没什么印象
Well, he caught Joe Carroll
他曾逮捕过乔·卡罗
And Arthur Strauss,
和亚瑟·施特拉斯
And he's come closer than anyone else to catching me.
他还差点就抓到我了
Do you really believe that you can stay off his radar forever?
你真觉得你可以永远不被他发现吗
For argument's sake, let's pretend like that matters.
假设如此 我们就假装那事很重要吧
Well, then let's also pretend that I can deliver him to you
我们还可以假装 我可以把他送到你面前
Dead or alive, your choice.
是死是活 由你选
Just know that alive won't necessarily mean whole.
不过活着可不代表他的身体会是完整的
No offense,
无意冒犯
But why would we outsource such a sensitive matter?
但我们为什么要请外人处理一件这么重大的事
Because I am already exposed.
因为我已经暴露了
You go after Ryan Hardy, and you fail,
如果你亲自追捕莱恩·哈迪 然后失败了
you put a target right on your back.
你就把自己变成了被追捕的目标
I'm providing you with a firewall of sorts.
我可以替你挡下这一切危险
Question is what is that worth to you?
问题是 那对你来说价值几何
Why do I think you already have a price in mind?
我怎么觉得 你已经想好了一个价码呢
Discussion for another day.
下次再叙
Sorry about the mess.
抱歉弄脏了你的地方
Listen. I'm giving you a pass
听着 我打算饶过你这一次
Because it was your lead that got us so close to Oleg.
因为是你的线索让我们差点就抓到奥列格了
What happened tonight cannot ever happen again.
今晚的事 绝不能再次发生了
I get it.
我明白
You wouldn't look good in an orange jumpsuit.
你穿上囚服可不会很帅
BOLOs for Oleg are out across the city,
针对奥列格的通缉令已经在全城发出了
And all his financials have been tagged
他的资产已经处于严密监控之下
In case he tries to run.
以防他想逃跑
His journal indicates that he suffers
他的日志显示他遭受着
From profound psychotic delusions,
严重的精神病幻觉的折磨
Thinks he's Charon, the boatman of hades,
他觉得自己是冥河船夫
Ferrying souls across the river styx.
把灵魂载过冥河
What's his compulsion with mirrors?
他对于镜子有什么强迫症
Why break them?
为什么要打碎镜子
He's scared of them.
他很怕镜子
He believes they are the gateway to hell,
他认为镜子是通向地狱的大门
And he's not ready to go back yet.
而他还没有准备好重返地狱
Hi. How can I help you?
你好 有什么需要帮忙的
The FBI-- what room?
联调局的人 住在哪间房♥
I'm sorry. I can't just give you that information.
抱歉 我不能随便告诉你这一信息
Wait a second.
等等
Wait a second. Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Hi. You've reached Gwen.
你好 我是格温
Please leave a message.
有事请留言
Gwen, it's me.
格温 是我
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
I can--I can fix this.
我可以弥补的
Please, please call me back.
求求你 给我回个电♥话♥吧
I love you.
我爱你
That call have anything to do with how you behaved today?
那通电♥话♥跟你今天的行为有关吗
Not at all.
完全没有
I've left that message before.
我以前也留过那样的留言
Divorced twice.
离了两次婚
I finally realized our line of work
我终于意识到我们的工作
doesn't leave a lot of room for relationships.
没有给感情留下多少空间
Just one or the other.
只能二选一
I don't believe that.
我不相信这一点
A word of unsolicited advice--
给你个建议吧
Just walk away.
算了吧
She'll be better off, and in the end,
没有你她会过得更好 到最后
so will you.
你也会过得更好
Yeah. Listen, uh,
好吧 听着
I'm gonna go downstairs, get some air.
我要下楼 呼吸点新鲜空气
You want anything?
你要点什么吗
No. I'm gonna take these back to my room.
不 我要把这些拿回房♥间
Will you give me a hand?
你能帮我一下吗
See you tomorrow?
那就明天见吧
No, please! No!
不 求你了 不要
Hello?
有人吗
Ryan!
莱恩
Ryan, stop!
莱恩 住手
So I got a few questions.
我有几个问题
November 14, 1990,
1990年11月14日
an apartment in Kensington.
肯辛顿的一套公♥寓♥里
Mother, 3 children, the Jacksons.
一个母亲 3个孩子 杰克逊一家
You remember them?
你记得他们吗
Why would you spare the boy?
你为什么会放过这个男孩
You know, I read your journal.
我读过你的日记
I know how you feel about these.
我知道你对于这一切是什么看法
Oh, god! Stooooopppp!
天呐 快住手
After you tell me why you let him live.
除非你告诉我你为什么放过他
Because he was my friend!
因为他是我朋友
Get off of him!
放开他
What do you mean your friend?
你说是你朋友是什么意思
I did some work in his building.
我曾在他家那栋楼干过一些活儿
He would hide on the stairs
她母亲打他时
away from his mother when she hit him.
他就会躲在楼梯上
When I looked in his eyes,
当我看着他的眼睛
I saw that he was like me.
我看得出他跟我一样
One day, he asked me to come
有一天 他让我去他家
and kill his family.
杀死他的家人
He was 10 years old.
他那时才10岁
He was a demon.
他就是个魔鬼
He made me promise to kill them all
他逼我保证把他们都杀死
except for the little girl.
除了一个小姑娘
Wait. What little girl?
等等 什么小姑娘
His sister Sophia.
他妹妹索菲亚
Terrance didn't have a sister, only brothers.
特伦斯没有妹妹 只有兄弟
She was a foster, taken in for the money.
她是领养的 为了钱收养的
Why would he protect her?
他为什么要保护她
Oh, he loved her.
他爱她
They shared a special bond.
他们之间有特殊的感情
I come bearing gifts.
我带了礼物来哦
Still take yours with milk, sugar,
给你的加了牛奶 糖
and a splash of coffee, right?
再加一点咖啡 对吗
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Ryan was drunk back at the hotel.
莱恩在宾馆里又喝醉了
If Campbell hadn't been there to stop him--
要是坎贝尔没在场阻止他
But she was,
但她在啊
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表