剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Take Max with you.
带麦克丝一起去
I got it covered here.
我一个人负责这边就行了
Ryan No, no. I I
莱恩 不 不用
can handle this solo.
我自己一个人能搞定
Tough. I'm coming with you.
别想 我跟你一起去
What? Are you tag- teaming me?
什么 你们要轮流跟我捆绑在一起吗
Yeah. Deal with it.
没错 接受现实吧
All right. Let's go.
好吧 我们走
According to police reports,
根据警方报告
our victim, Josh, was stabbed to death in the back bedroom.
受害人乔希在卧室里被捅数刀致死
Any mention of a woman matching Sophia's description?
有人提到与索菲亚外貌相符的女人吗
No. Then again, a house full of junkies
没有 不过满屋子都是瘾君子
doesn't make for the most forthcoming witnesses.
他们可不是什么信得过的目击证人
Think our girl's an addict?
你觉得那女孩是个瘾君子吗
She's not here for the ambience.
她至少不是来享受这里的情调的
Oh, boy.
天啊
Well, let's roust them,
先把他们都叫醒吧
see if anybody knows anything about the murder.
看有没有人知道跟这起谋杀有关的事
Hey, buddy. Come on. Hop up.
喂 伙计 好了 起来
Got some questions for you, yeah? Wake up.
有话问你 快起来
Come on. Get up.
快点 起来
Hey. Get up.
喂 起来
You ok?
你没事吧
Sloppy. Took my eyes off him.
我走神了 刚才没注意他
This is Max Hardy.
我是麦克丝·哈迪
I'm an agent with the FBI's New York field office.
我是联调局纽约办事处的探员
I need a police unit sent to this location
我需要你派一队警♥察♥到这个地点
to transfer a suspect to your holding facility.
把一位嫌犯押回你们的拘留所
I think you broke my arm, man.
你把我胳膊弄断了 伙计
Good! Get up.
很好 起来
Now this is what's gonna happen.
现在我们这么办
You are gonna answer some questions,
你要么回答我的问题
or you're going through another window, you understand?
要么把你扔过另一扇窗子 明白了吗
Relax, relax, man. I didn't know you were the police.
冷静点 伙计 我不知道你是警♥察♥
I thought you were trying to rob me.
我以为你是要抢我的东西
There was a murder here, all right?
之前这里发生过命案
A few days ago, a guy named Josh.
就几天前 死者叫乔希
I didn't have anything to do with that.
那跟我没关系
Know who did?
知道是谁干的吗
No, man.
不知道 伙计
You recognize this woman?
你认识这女人吗
Naw.
不认识
Pick a window!
自己挑扇窗户
Ok. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
好吧 等等 等下
I- - I- - I don't- - I don't know her,
我不认识她
but she looks like this girl Josh used to hook up with.
但她看起来像那个以前经常跟乔希上♥床♥的女人
What's her name?
她叫什么
Penny.
佩妮
Penny what?
姓什么
Just Penny, man.
只知道叫佩妮
You know where we can find her?
你知道在哪能找到她吗
She gave me a taste of her score last week.
她上周给我尝过她的毒品
She got it from this dude, Sal.
是从一个叫索尔的人那买♥♥的
He- - he deals out of a storefront over on Benson.
他在本森街外面售卖♥♥毒品
That's all I know, man.
我只知道这些 伙计
Seriously, I swear.
真的 我发誓
Hey, man.
你好 老兄
You seen Sloan?
你见过斯隆吗
No. Why?
没 怎么了
She did talk to you, though, right?
她之前跟你谈过 对吧
Yeah, yeah, about the raid on Mark's safe house.
对 关于突袭马克安全屋的事
Is there a problem?
出什么事了吗
No. No. Just having a hard time getting ahold of her.
没 只是联♥系♥不到她
Did she mention going anywhere last night?
她昨晚提到过要去哪儿吗
Meeting with someone?
要见什么人
No, no, not that I can recall.
没 我记得没有
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Smile!
笑一个
Don't do it! Hands up.
别动 举起手来
Hands up.
举起手来
Out of the bathroom.
从卫生间出来
So we came over here to jack you up over spying on Max,
我们来是为了你监视麦克丝的事
so imagine our surprise joy really.
想想看我们有多惊讶 该说是高兴
When we find a dead girl in your bathtub.
当我们看到你浴缸里躺着具女尸
Now let me guess.
让我猜猜
She found out about you spying on your girlfriend,
她发现你在监视你女朋友
and you had to kill her.
然后你不得不杀了她
Word of advice, sweetie.
给你个建议 亲爱的
Next time you kill somebody,
下次杀人时
don't leave the body lying around your house.
别把尸体留在自己的家里
What do you want?
你们想怎么样
Stick this into a server at the FBI.
把这个插到联调局的服务器里
Shouldn't take more than two minutes.
最多花你两分钟
Then we'll be out of your hair.
然后我们就两清了
I'm not a traitor.
我不是叛徒
You've got a dead girl in your bathtub.
你的浴缸里有具女尸
You're whatever we say you are.
我们让你做什么 你就得照做
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Oh, and you might want to think
你最好想办法
about getting rid of that body.
处理掉尸体
It's starting to smell.
开始有味道了
Think Penny will show?
你觉得佩妮会来吗
Well, if she's hanging around crack houses,
如果她经常去那满是瘾君子的破房♥子
she's more than just a recreational user.
她吸毒肯定不是偶尔为之
You been drinking?
你在喝酒吗
No.
没
Really?
真的吗
That's not why you were a step slow back at the house?
你刚刚在那房♥子里反应迟缓不是因为这个吗
I threw a guy out a window.
我把那家伙扔出了窗户
You call that slow? I don't call that slow.
你觉得那是反应迟缓 我可不觉得
Any word from Mike on Sloan?
麦克有斯隆的消息了吗
No. FBI has her
没 联调局记录显示
leaving the office at 8:00 last night.
她昨晚8点离开了办公室
Mike went by her apartment.
麦克去了她的公♥寓♥
It was empty.
她不在
It doesn't look good, does it?
感觉事情不太妙
No.
是啊
I'm back in.
我重新黑入了
I'm back in.
我又黑进去了
All right. Now all I need to do is trace the phone number
很好 现在我需要做的就是追查从公园里
I pulled from the guy in the park.
那男人手♥机♥上发现的电♥话♥号♥码
I found Eliza.
我找到伊莉莎了
Nice. You want company?
很好 需要我陪你去吗
You start packing.
你去打包行李
We're out of here once I talk to her.
我跟她谈过之后我们就离开这里
This identity is over.
换新的身份
You got it.
没问题
Penny, I'm serious.
佩妮 我说真的
Yeah. Don't worry, T. I'll be a good girl.
好 别担心 T 我会乖乖的
All right.
好吧
I'm gonna stretch my legs.
我出去活动下筋骨
I'll go with you. No. Stay here.
我跟你一起去 不用 你留在这
Keep an eye out for Penny.
继续留心佩妮的踪影
I'm so glad you called.
我真高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
I hope I'm not making a mistake.
我希望这不是个错误
No, you're not.
不 这不是
If you lie to me, I will hang up.
如果你骗我 我马上挂电♥话♥
I won't, I promise you.
不会的 我保证
Are you still drinking?
你还在喝酒吗
Yeah,
是的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表