剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Kyle and I do whatever we can to keep the spark alive.
凯尔和我为保持火花会做任何事
On his way yet?
他赶回来了吗
Yeah, but I'd say we still got half an hour.
对 但我们应该还有半个小时
Do you want to go and check out her night table,
你想去看看她的床头柜吗
see if she's g anything naughty in there?
看有没有什么淫♥荡♥的东西
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Oh, God. I love him so much.
老天 我真是爱死他了
That's it. We found the truck!
就是那个 我们找到卡车了
Where?
在哪儿
Traffic cam caught it entering a garage
交通监控拍到今早那辆车开进了
in East Harlem this morning. Watch.
东哈莱姆区的一家修车店 看
I think that might be Mark.
我觉得那应该是马克
Have HRT meet us there.
让人♥质♥救援组在那跟我们会合
I'm on it.
马上去办
Damn!
该死
What's that?
怎么回事
Silent alarm!
无声警报
No! No, no!
不 不好
We got to get you out of here!
你必须马上离开
How'd that happen?
怎么做
Sewer pipe. Let out a block away.
下水管道 通到一个街区外
Wait, wait, wait. What about you?
等等 等下 那你呢
Don't worry about me.
别担心我
Go!
上
Move in!
进去
Move!
往前
Hold up, hold up.
别开火 慢点
He's behind wall.
他在墙后面
You all right?
你没事吧
Better than him. Thanks.
比他强 谢了
Shooter's down!
枪手已死
This yours?
是你的吗
Try holding on to it next time.
下次抓牢点
Ryan, get in here!
莱恩 到这儿来
It's Anna.
是安娜
Let's move!
快走
Anna baby, you down here? You--
安娜 宝贝 你在吗 你...
I'll do whatever you want.
你说什么我都照做
Just don't hurt my wife.
只是别伤害我妻子
Sorry. We don't make deals.
不好意思 我们不谈条件
No! Don't hurt him!
不要 别伤害他
No! No!
不要 不要
Sorry. Wish I could stay.
抱歉 真希望我能留下来
Suffocation's such a turn-on.
窒息让我性趣盎然
Anna!
安娜
Oh, no.
不要
Anna! Oh, my god.
安娜 天呐
I need emergency medical to 529 Cloverdale drive,
克罗弗戴尔路529号♥需要急救
Possible suffocation victim.
受害人可能是窒息昏迷
Get her down.
把她放下来
Come on, Anna.
醒醒 安娜
Come on!
醒醒
Come on.
快醒醒
Come on.
快醒醒
Ok. All right.
好了 没事
Take a deep breath. You ok?
深呼吸 你还好吗
Ok. We got you. We got you.
别怕 我们在 有我们在呢
They--they took Jeff.
他们把杰夫带走了
They took jeff!
他们把杰夫带走了
It's Mark.
是马克
Th-they got Spider.
他们把斯派德打死了
What?
什么
Yeah. The FBI raided the garage.
是的 联调局突袭了汽修站
I barely got away.
我好不容易才逃出来
What? What happened?
什么 发生了什么事
How did they find you?
他们怎么找到你的
How should I know,
我怎么知道
but y-you said had a plan "B", right?
但你之前说还有备用计划的对吗
No. That's not a good idea.
不 那不是个好主意
You said he could do it.
你说过他能胜任的
He could definitely do it.
他肯定能胜任
He--he just scares the hell out of me.
可我真的很怕他
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
What's going on?
怎么了
We have to call Neil.
我们必须联♥系♥尼尔
One more.
再吃一勺
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm your son, Neil.
我是你儿子 尼尔
No.
才不是
My son is much younger.
我儿子要年轻得多
I have to go out for a little while.
我得出去一会儿
Can you take over?
你能接替一下吗
Of course. I'll get him all cleaned up and ready for bed.
当然 我会把他弄干净 照顾他睡觉的
Thank you. Louise is gonna look after you for a little while
谢谢 露易丝会在我回来之前
until I get back, ok, dad?
照顾你的 好吗 爸爸
You did great back there.
你刚刚的表现棒极了
I wanted it all to be perfect,
我希望一切完美无缺
And now--now it's all messed up.
结果现在全搞砸了
No. It's not, it's not.
不 并没有 并没有
You were smart. You had a backup plan.
你很聪明 你还有一套备用计划
The question is are you ready
问题是 接下来要做的事
for what has to be done next?
你准备好了吗
You sure you can't help?
你真的不能帮我一把吗
I'm sorry, little bro.
抱歉 弟弟
You're gonna have to do this one alone.
你必须一个人完成
Just be strong.
坚强一点
Ok.
好吧
They dumped his cell phone a block away.
他们在一个街区外把他的手♥机♥扔了
We're pulling traffic cam footage,
我们在调交通监控录像
see if we can identify what they're driving.
看能不能确定他们开的什么车
Well, it's got to be the couple from the hotel.
一定就是酒店凶杀案的那对情侣
They must have been taking him to that garage to be tortured,
他们一定是把他带到汽修站去折磨的
which means they're looking for a backup location now.
这意味着他们现在正在另外找地方
So we've got a small window to find them
所以我们只有很少的时间
before they go underground.
在他们消失前找到他们
We have an incoming Skype call.
有个网络电♥话♥打进来了
It's Mark Gray.
是马克·格雷
Trace it.
追踪来源
Put it up on the screen.
投到大屏幕上
The gang's all here except Clarke.
大家都在啊 除了克拉克
I've got him.
他在我手上
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I thought I made that very cleary.
我觉得我已经说得很清楚了
Tell the truth, but you haven't,
把真♥相♥说出来 但你没有这么做
So here's the deal.
所以我们来做笔交易
Go on television by 8:00 tonight,
今晚8点 你上电视
tell the world how you executed my mother,
告诉全世界 你是如何处死了我妈妈
or Clarke dies.
否则克拉克就没命
Any shot at a trace?
追踪有结果吗
The code's encrypted. We can break the firewall.
信♥号♥♥被加密了 我们可以破译防火墙
It's just gonna take time.
只是需要时间
Time we don't have.
我们就是没有时间
Send me that Skype image of Mark,
把马克打电♥话♥时的图像发给我
see if it gets us anything.
看能不能发现些什么
We have less than 5 hours to find agent Clarke.
我们只有5小时不到的时间去找到克拉克探员
I need us to go back through everything that we have,
我要大家把现有的线索再过一遍
The tableau murders,
模拟场景的杀人凶手
The couple who took him, Andrew Sharp.
绑♥架♥了他的情侣 安德鲁·夏普
We need to go through everything.
我们要把所有线索从头整理一遍
We need to figure out where they're holding him.
我们要弄明白他们把他扣在了哪儿
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表