剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
莱恩 你这是在做什么
My job.
做我的工作
Alone?
一个人吗
Come on, Ryan.
拜托 莱恩
This is reckless even for you.
就算对你而言 这也太鲁莽了
I'm asking for 10 minutes to make sure
我只是需要10分钟 以确保
That Mendez and her family are out of harm's way.
曼德斯和她的家人不会受到伤害
Come on, Max.
拜托 麦克丝
I owe her that.
我欠她的
Make a sound,
你敢发出一点声音
And Daisy cuts your wife's throat from ear to ear.
黛西就把你妻子的喉咙大大地割开
Evening, agent Hardy.
晚上好啊 哈迪探员
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
All quiet?
没什么事吧
Yes, sir. No sign of any trouble.
是的 长官 目前没有任何麻烦
What about the family?
他们一家子怎么样
They're tucked in safe and sound.
他们都已经安全入睡了
Come on. I'll walk you inside.
来 我带你进去
What happened?
发生什么事了
He knew we weren't FBI.
他察觉我们不是联调局探员了
Come on, Theo.
快啊 希奥
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
Theo?
希奥
Theo?
希奥
Go ahead. Kill her.
动手啊 杀了她
Put the gun down, Ryan.
把枪放下 莱恩
First, you let them go.
首先你得放了她们
It- - it's taking every last bit of discipline I have
我已经用上了我所有的纪律感来克制自己
Not to kill everyone in here.
没杀了这里的所有人
You'll be dead, too.
你也会死的
Maybe, maybe,
或许吧 或许吧
But, you know, I'm- - I'm- - I'm warming to the idea
但是 我已经越来越觉得
Of going down in a fiery blaze of glory
光辉灿烂地死去也挺好的
Now that Penny's dead.
毕竟佩妮已经死了
Last chance.
最后的机会了
Drop the gun.
把枪放下
Do it.
放啊
You killed Kyle.
你杀了凯尔
Daisy!
黛西
Daisy!
黛西
Daisy, kill them and the kids,
黛西 杀了她们和孩子们
And then you're free.
然后你就自♥由♥了
No. No, no. Do it.
不 不要 做啊
No. The kids are in the panic room.
不 孩子们在避难间里
Something tells me that the screams
我预感到 他们一旦
Of their parents will convince them
听到母亲们的惨叫声
To open it up.
一定会开门出来的
No. You don't have to kill them, Theo.
不 你不必杀了他们的 希奥
You got me. They've served your purpose- -
你已经抓到我了 他们的利用价值已经完了
Save your breath.
省口气吧
You don't have much of it left.
你也活不了多久了
Get him up!
把他拉起来
Take him outside. We're going for a drive.
把他带出去 我们开车走人
Get up.
起来
You don't have to do this, Daisy.
你不必这么做的 黛西
This isn't who you are.
你不是这样的人
You don't know me, ok?
你并不了解我 好吗
Now get up.
给我起来
I know you're not a child killer.
我知道你不是个杀害孩子的人
I don't have a choice.
我没有选择
Now move! Ok, ok.
往前走 好的 好的
Move!
走啊
But you do. You do have a choice, Daisy.
你有的 你是有选择的 黛西
They're just kids. They're just babies.
他们只是孩子 还是小宝宝而已
Shut up, shut up.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
What would Kyle say,
凯尔要是知道会怎么说
Huh, Daisy?
黛西
What would kyle say if he knew you were gonna kill two children?
如果凯尔知道你要杀死两个孩子 他会怎么说
Kyle is dead!
凯尔已经死了
No!
不要
Come on, babe. Let's get upstairs.
快点 宝贝 我们上楼去
Andrea, open the door!
安德莉亚 把门打开
Andrea!
安德莉亚
Andrea, open the door!
安德莉亚 快开门
It's mommy!
我是妈妈
Ryan! Ryan! Ryan!
莱恩 莱恩 莱恩
Daisy's inside with Mendez and her family.
黛西和曼德斯以及她的家人在里面
Somebody, get these off of me.
谁快帮我解开
Yes, sir. clear the house!
遵命 长官 搜查房♥子
I need a weapon!
我需要件武器
Here you go.
给
All right. You guys, with me. Let's go!
好了 你们跟我上 快
No sign of the suspect on the southern perimeter.
南边警戒线处未发现嫌犯踪迹
It's me. I got your message.
是我 我收到你的信息了
Mike's stable for now.
麦克的情况现在稳定了
His vitals are a little stronger.
他的生命体征已经好一些了
It's a good sign.
那是个好迹象
The ultrasound went great.
超声波检查的结果很好
Maybe you could make the next one.
或许下次检查时你可以一起去
No. Wait.
不 等等
I thought I heard something.
我觉得我好像听到了什么
The doctor sent me home with a recording of the baby's heartbeat.
医生给了我一个宝宝心跳的录音
You got something, Barton?
你那边有情况吗 巴顿
All clear.
一切安全
I thought you might like to hear it, so...
我觉得你可能想听一下 所以...
He took my car. He's heading north.
他抢走了我的车 他往北边开去了
Put your hands on here.
把手放在这里
Keep pressure on it, all right?
一直按压着 明白吗
You're good. You're ok, all right?
你没事的 你没事的
I'm gonna get you help.
我会找人来救你的
I'm gonna get you help right now.
我这就找人来救你
Hello. Special agent Ryan Hardy.
喂 我是特别探员莱恩·哈迪
I need an ambulance right now.
我这边需要立刻派救护车过来
I'm on a road someplace outside Of-
我在一条公路上 就在...
I don't know.
我也说不清
Wait.
等等
I guess that's it.
差不多就这样了
Hang on. Well, I I see a sign.
等等 我看到一个路牌
It felt wrong today, you not being there.
今天你不在场 总感觉不太对劲
I missed you.
我想你了
It's mile marker...
那是个标记公里的牌子
Good night.
晚安
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表