剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no. Wait.
不 不对 等下
It- - I killed an awful lot of people.
是因为我杀了很多人
A sense of humor.
挺幽默
I'm surprised.
真让我惊讶
See? I'm not all bad.
瞧吧 我也有好的一面
You're here because the State of Virginia mandates
带你来是因为维吉尼亚州要求
that all death row inmates complete a psychological evaluation
所有死刑犯在行刑几天前
in the days prior to their execution.
都要接受心理评估
I have to be sane in order for the State to put me to death?
州政♥府♥对我行刑的前提是 我神志正常吗
How perverse.
真奇怪啊
Tell me, Joe. How are you feeling?
告诉我 乔 你感觉如何
I'm feeling...
我感觉
Hopeful.
很有希望
Get in!
快上车
Joe.
乔
Joe.
乔
Joe!
乔
I'm sorry. Uh...
抱歉
My mind wandered for a moment.
我刚才走神了
What was the question?
你的问题是什么
I asked you if you're ready to die.
我问你是否做好了赴死的准备
Donovan had us run surveillance video from
多诺万要我们排查塔克·摩尔
the two gas stations where tucker moore allegedly used a credit card.
可能使用过信♥用♥卡♥的那两个加油站的监控
Wild guess- - he's not on the video.
我大胆猜下 根本就没拍到他
Yeah, and the cameras at both locations
没错 两处的摄像头
were accessed remotely.
都被远程操纵过
Footage was erased. It's another dead end.
监控录像都被删了 又是死胡同
I'm telling you.
我告诉你们
Manitech Securities is the key
曼尼科技安保公♥司♥是找出
to finding the true strauss student.
施特拉斯得意门生的关键
We know he was on site to kill the intern.
我们知道他曾亲自出现在那里杀了实习生
We know he had to have access to their server
他还能登入他们的服务器
and familiarity with their employees
并且对他们的员工很熟悉
to frame both Peter and Tucker.
足以嫁祸给皮特和塔克
We were looking at high- level staff with FBI clearance.
我们之前查的是通过了联调局背景调查的高层员工
Do you think we missed someone?
你觉得我们漏查什么人了吗
Widen the search, include all employees.
扩大搜索 调查所有员工
One of them is our guy.
他们其中一员就是我们要找的人
Uh, Oli's playoffs start next week.
奥利的季后赛下周开始
Do you think you might be able to Make it to the games?
你能去看他比赛吗
I'll try. Work's kind of crazy right now.
我尽量吧 现在工作太忙了
You know, I forgot to ask you.
我忘了问你了
How was your, um, trip to Philly?
你之前去费城出差怎么样
Client's happy...
客户很高兴
so I'm happy.
那我就高兴
It was Boston actually.
其实是去了波士顿
Right.
对哦
Come here, beautiful.
过来 美人
Here's Nancy.
南希来了
Is it too late to run?
现在走还来得及吗
Be nice.
友好点
Hey, Nancy.
你好啊 南希
Hey, you two.
你们两个好
Great seeing you, Theo.
见到你很高兴 希奥
My Gosh. It's been a while, hasn't it?
老天 有一阵子没见你了
I hear you're a busy bee.
我听说你忙翻天了
I am, but it's good to be home.
确实 回家感觉真好
Oh, that's sweet.
真甜蜜
I know Cindy and kids have really missed you.
我知道辛迪和孩子们都很想你
I'm gonna go warm up the car.
我先去把车发动起来
Remind Bob he's got my shovel, will you?
提醒鲍勃还我的铲子 好吗
Yeah.
好的
Did you ask him about Boston?
你问他波士顿的事了吗
He seems to be telling the truth.
他似乎说的是实话啊
I mean, maybe I'm wrong.
可能是我错了
May- - maybe he's not cheating on me.
可能他根本没出轨
Trust your intuition.
要相信你的直觉
He's hiding something.
他肯定有所隐瞒
Got a hit on one of the employees
发现曼尼科技安保公♥司♥的
at Manitech Securities, guy named Sam Lewis.
一位职员有嫌疑 名叫山姆·路易斯
He's a low- level, part- time programmer.
他是位安全许可很低的兼♥职♥程序员
In fact, I had a run- in with him when I was at the company.
其实 我去他们公♥司♥时碰到过他
Where's his photo?
他的照片呢
There's one on the FBI database
联调局的数据库里有一张
as part of our clearance procedure,
是我们背景调查的一部分
but I couldn't get it to print.
但我打印不出来
So what made him stand out?
为什么觉得他有嫌疑
His record is spotless.
他的记录太完美了
Never sick, always on time.
从不请病假 不迟到
GPS on his company cell phone
他公♥司♥手♥机♥上的定位系统显示
shows him only going to work and home.
他就是工作回家两点一线
Never alters his routine.
从没有任何变化
Either Sam Lewis has no life...
要么山姆·路易斯没有私生活
or his life isn't real.
要么他的生活是伪造的
He's got that kind of perfect profile
他那种完美的档案
someone might fabricate to avoid suspicion.
很像是有人为避免被怀疑而伪造的
And we know from the fake passports
而假护照的事告诉我们
that our guy is thorough.
嫌犯心思缜密
I'm gonna grab Mike, pay a surprise visit to Mr. Perfect.
我去叫上麦克 给完美先生来个突然造访
Should I loop Donovan in?
我应该给多诺万说一声吗
No, not until we have hard evidence.
不用 在找到确凿证据前不要说
So I was wondering
我一直想问
What do you think of the name Evelyn?
你觉得艾芙琳这名字怎么样
My mother's name?
我妈妈的名字
I've always liked that name for a girl,
我很喜欢女孩叫这个名字
And for a boy, I'm thinking Von.
如果是男孩 我觉得沃恩这名字不错
What are you saying?
你在说什么呢
Let's have another baby.
我们再生个孩子吧
Really?
真的吗
I thought you wanted to wait.
我以为你想再等等呢
Well, I thought about it,
我考虑过了
and there's no better time than right now.
现在再合适不过了
You know, I got to take this, babe.
我有事得去处理下 亲爱的
Really? Right now?
真的吗 现在
Yeah, yeah, but I'll be right back.
是啊 但我很快回来
Max.
麦克丝
What's happening?
怎么了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Get it back.
把它复原
I'm trying.
我正在努力
Pull up every picture you can of Sam Lewis.
调出所有你能找到的山姆·路易斯的照片
Do it now.
现在就做
Put it on the big screen.
投影到大屏幕上
Where is he?
他在哪儿
He's gone.
他消失了
You sure this is Lewis' address?
你确定这是路易斯的地址吗
It's the one Manitech has on file.
曼尼科技档案里写的就是这儿
Is it locked?
锁住了吗
I guess we found Sam Lewis.
我想我们找到山姆·路易斯了
Or Sam Lewis found us.
或是山姆·路易斯发现我们了
We got to get out of here.
我们得离开这儿
What's wrong?
怎么了
Um, I feel like this is a trap.
我觉得这是个陷阱
Let's go.
快走
Are you guys all right?
你们两个没事吧
We're fine.
没事
It's just a cut.
只是外伤
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Found c4 residue in the living room and bedrooms.
在客厅和卧室发现了C4炸♥药♥的残留
It was detonated by a pressure plate hidden underneath the rug.
炸♥药♥是被藏在地毯下的压力板引爆的
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表