剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Can you show me where you found the body?
你能带我们去看看发现尸体的地方吗
I can do that easy peasy.
我可以 很容易的
Keep me in the loop.
要及时向我汇报
I owe you an apology.
我得向你道歉
I've been distracted lately.
我最近有点心不在焉
Well, it seemed to coincide with Mike coming back.
感觉自麦克回来后 你就一直如此
No. That's not it. It's--you know,
不 不是因为他 是因为
it's the recent murders and the-- the everything.
最近的谋杀案还有 所有这一切
It's just it's brought up a lot of stuff for me.
让我有太多事情要面对
You sure?
真是这样吗
It feels like whenever I'm around the two of you
你们两个在一起时总让我感觉
there's unfinished business.
还余情未了
No. Not at all.
不 绝对不是
I've come to check in on the patient.
我是来看望病人的
Good timing. I got to get to work.
来的正是时候 我得去上班了
I'll see you later.
回见
Thanks.
谢谢
How are you doing?
感觉怎么样
Better.
好多了
Tom's been amazing.
汤姆超贴心
You know, he's too good to be true.
他实在太好了 让人难以置信
Yeah. Those are the ones you have to watch out for.
是啊 有些人总需要你操心
They're always hiding something.
总是对我们有所隐瞒
If anyone's hiding anything,
如果有人有所隐瞒
it's me, not Tom.
那一定是我 不是汤姆
Ok. Spill.
好吧 说吧
I shouldn't have said anything. It's ok.
我什么都不该说的 算了
So you're sure this is where you found the body?
你确定尸体就是在这里被发现的
Absolutely. Hey. What does that thing do?
确定 那东西是干什么的
Uh, it gives us an idea whether anything else
能帮我们探别是否有别的东西
might be buried down here.
被埋在这里
I'm not finding anything.
我目前没有任何发现
We thoroughly searched this place for hours.
我们当时在这里搜了好几个小时
I remember going home soaked.
我记得回家时浑身都湿透了
Soaked? Yeah.
湿透了 是啊
It was raining buckets that day.
那天下了瓢泼大雨
Is this area susceptible to flooding?
这地方是洪水多发地区吗
Yeah.
是的
It's possible that the heavy rains
有可能尸体是被大雨
dislodged the body from where it was originally buried.
从原来的埋尸地点冲过来的
Can you show us a path that body could have taken to get here?
你能带我们看下尸体被冲来可能经过的地方吗
Someone's been here.
有人来过这里
Looks like some kind of talisman.
感觉像某种符咒
Have you seen these before?
你以前见过这些吗
No.
没
What the hell is that?
那是什么东西
Stop! Stop!
站住 别跑
Stop right there!
给我站住
FBI!
联调局
Where'd he go?
他去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
It's like he deliberately revealed himself to us,
感觉他故意在我们眼前现身
and then when he was ready, he just disappeared.
然后当时机成熟时 就凭空消失
Well, what do you think he was doing?
你觉得他刚刚在干什么
I think I got something here.
我好像发现什么了
I think I got something here, too.
我这里也有
It's a burial ground.
这里是埋尸地点
We've got 9 victims, male and female,
一共有9位被害人 男女都有
various ages and ethnicities.
年龄和种族都不同
All killed during the past 10-15 years.
都是在过去10到15年内被杀
The I.D. will take some time.
查明他们的身份需要点时间
The killer removed the teeth and fingers.
凶手除去了他们的牙齿和手指
I recognize that belt buckle from one
我在你们的失踪人口报告中
of the missing persons reports you guys showed us.
看到过那个皮带扣
Look at that. She's right. One of ours.
瞧 她说的对 是我们要找的人
Ok. So this killer has been operating here for 15 years
那么过去15年 这个凶手一直在这里作案
without arousing any suspicion.
且从未引起过任何怀疑
Feels like one of Strauss'.
应该是施特拉斯的学生
Get us access to all the local surveillance video
把过去72小时内本地所有的监控录像
in the last 72 hours.
都交给我们
If Strauss is here,
如果施特拉斯在这
he's not getting away.
他休想离开
I should be running that office.
我才该是那个部门的主管
I hate them.
我恨他们
I'm gonna get some sleep.
我得去睡了
Hi, Pat.
嗨 帕特
Don't be scared.
别害怕
We've been chatting online for months.
我们已经在网上聊了几个月了
Carl1988?
卡尔1988吗
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
We were on an encrypted site.
那个聊天网站是加密的
That's supposed to be anonymous.
所有人应该都是匿名的
Don't you know there's no such thing as anonymity online?
你难道不知道网上根本没匿名这回事吗
You know, what you've been planning for weeks
你这几个星期以来计划的事情
I'm gonna make real in the morning.
我明早就让它成为现实
Of course, I'll be bouncing off the walls all night,
当然 我今晚一定会又激动又紧张
but I'm ready.
但我准备好了
Up.
起来
Don't worry. I'm not gonna steal your thunder.
别担心 我不会抢了你的风头
I'll make sure you get all the glory,
我会确保 功劳全都是你的
and no one will even know I was here.
不会有人知道我曾出现在这儿
Cool, right?
挺棒的吧
完事了吗 是的
信息发给施特拉斯
So your uncle owns this place?
这地方是你叔叔的吗
Yeah. My parents were killed in a car crash when I was kid.
没错 我父母在我小时候死于车祸
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all right.
没关系
My uncle Duncan's been making me dinner here ever since.
我邓肯叔叔自那以后都在这儿给我做晚餐
Today must have been tough for you.
你今天一定很煎熬
All right. Forget tough.
行了 别提煎熬了
Look. The odds are you know the killer.
听着 很有可能凶手是你认识的人
I still can't believe it's one of us.
我依然不相信是本地镇民在作案
Not thinking like a cop.
你这可不像是警♥察♥的思维
Just give her a minute.
给她一点时间
Well, it's obvious who the killer is.
凶手是谁其实一目了然
This is official police business, Margo.
这是警方的公务 玛格
It's town business
从他们开始
when they start pulling bodies out of the woods.
在树林里挖出尸体时 就是全镇的事了
Well, who should we be looking at?
那我们该调查一下谁
Sheriff Windsor's no good son Justin.
温莎警长的顽劣儿子 贾斯丁
Margo!
玛格
Everyone knows there's something off about that boy,
大家都知道那小子有点不对劲
And the sheriff does everything he can to protect him.
而且警长在尽一切可能保护他
You know it's true, Hillary.
你知道这是事实 希拉里
I don't pay you to gossip.
我付你工资可不是让你八卦的
I'm helping with an official police investigation.
我是在协助警方的调查
You really expect Hillary to investigate her boss' son?
你真想让希拉里去调查她上司的儿子吗
So where does Justin live?
那贾斯丁住在哪儿
Doesn't seem like your uncle wants you to cross the sheriff.
你叔叔似乎不希望你跟警长对着干
Well, he worries about me.
他是在担心我
He knows this job is difficult enough.
他知道这工作很难做
I think this is Justin's.
我觉得这就是贾斯丁的家了
Well, the fire's still smoking.
余烬还在冒烟
He couldn't have gotten far.
他不可能走很远
What's that?
那是什么
Show your hands. Right now!
举起手来 立刻
Justin, this is FBI. It's serious.
贾斯丁 他们是联调局的 不是在开玩笑
Show me your hands!
举起手来
I'll blow us up!
我要跟你们同归于尽
I want you to put the lighter down
我命令你把打火机放下
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表