剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Was it his guilt that drove him?
是他的内疚驱使他开始写作的吗
Did he feel responsible?
他觉得自己有责任吗
Are you suggesting that Poe murdered his own brother?
你是在暗示坡杀了他自己的哥哥吗
Well, no such evidence exists for that.
没有证据可以证明
Certainly, that's the first time I've heard that accusation.
当然 这种指控还是我第一次听说
Maybe it's because Poe was smart.
可能因为坡很狡猾吧
He stayed under the water
他把自己藏得很深
and never aroused suspicion.
从没引起怀疑
Isn't that possible?
那也是有可能的吧
I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch your name.
抱歉 我不太记得你的名字了
I--I got to get to class.
我得去上课了
Poe had a unique take on death, didn't he?
坡对死亡有很独特的看法 是吧
Sir?
老师
Sorry. Yes, yes.
抱歉 是啊是啊
Unique. Absolutely.
很独特 绝对的
Any final requests?
有什么最后的请求吗
Yes. I--I do have one actually.
有 我还真有一个
I--I'd like to send a message to Ryan Hardy.
我想给莱恩·哈迪传一条消息
Tell him I have some information about the man he's looking for.
告诉他我有关于他正在找的那个人的信息
What--what's wrong?
怎么回事
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Ryan, it's insane. I've been brought under review at the hospital.
莱恩 太恐怖了 我在医院被叫去审查了
For what?
为什么
My electronic medication record shows a discrepancy.
我的电子药历有问题
It says I'm overprescribing meds, but it's a lie.
上面说我开药过度 但那是假的
It's Theo.
是希奥在搞鬼
Seriously?
真的吗
This could damage my career.
这可能会毁了我的事业
I could be suspended or worse.
我可能会被停职甚至更糟
Ryan! A call just came in from Joe's prison.
莱恩 乔所在监狱打来电♥话♥
Give it to Donovan.
让多诺万接吧
He wants to talk to you.
他想跟你谈
Too bad.
太遗憾了
Ryan...I love you,
莱恩 我爱你
but I don't know that I can do this.
但我不知道能不能坚持下去
I am going to make this right,
我会解决好这一切的
I promise.
我保证
That feels amazing.
感觉太棒了
Girl, we're just getting started.
姑娘 我们才刚开始
Gentler.
温柔点
Like this.
像这样
Kyle.
凯尔
Name's Walter.
我叫沃特
I know,
我知道
but do you mind if I call you Kyle?
但你介意我叫你凯尔吗
It's just a little game that I like to play.
我喜欢玩这种角色扮演小游戏
You can call me whatever you want.
你叫我什么都行
Slow down, Kyle.
慢点 凯尔
Kyle!
凯尔
Slow down.
慢点
Did you really think you'd get away from me?
你真以为你能从我手里逃走吗
Found you!
找到你了
Now it's time for you to pay.
现在你该付出代价了
Please, please, Mark.
求你了 马克
Mark, please don't kill me, please.
马克 求求你别杀我
No, no. Mark drowned.
不不 马克已经溺死了
I'm Luke.
我是卢克
Please, please!
求你了 求你了
You--you betrayed Mark.
你背叛了马克
He had a soft spot for you, and you played him.
他对你心软同情 你却耍了他
It wasn't me. It was Strauss.
不是我 是施特拉斯
She said, lying.
你在撒谎
He would have killed me if I didn't do exactly what he said.
如果我不按他说的做 他就会杀了我
Please. We're exactly the same, you and me.
求你了 我们都一样 你和我
We both lost people we loved.
我们都失去了我们爱的人
Please.
求你了
Oh, you poor thing.
可怜虫
You're just a broken-winged bird, aren't you?
现在成一只折翼的小鸟了 是吗
I'm gonna put you out of your misery.
我会让你脱离苦海
No. I know how to get to Mike Weston.
不 我知道怎么报复麦克·韦斯顿
Hey, guys.
你们好
Ryan, I reverse-traced the phone number that Theo used to call you.
莱恩 我反追踪了希奥打给你的那个电♥话♥号♥码
It took me to a burner.
查到的是个一次性手♥机♥
So no GPS.
没法定位
Right, but I installed a streaming alert.
没错 但我装了一个流动警报
The second he makes another call, we'll have him.
他再打电♥话♥过来 我们就能找到他了
No. He's not gonna use that phone again.
不 他不会再用那个电♥话♥了
He's too smart for that.
他太狡猾了
Bro, I was ready.
兄弟 我那时都准备好了
Best shape of my life.
当时是我这辈子状态最佳的时候
PFT scores off the charts.
肺功能检测结果第一
So what happened?
那到底发生了什么
My psych eval went sideways.
我的心理评估出问题了
Jackass captain bounced me over hostility issues.
那个混♥蛋♥上尉因为我的坏脾气赶走了我
What's his name?
他叫什么名字
Robert James Tubbs.
罗伯特·詹姆斯·塔布斯
He had it out for me from the start.
他从一开始就讨厌我
I was meant for the 12th.
我就是去第12团的料
I bleed ranger.
我天生就是突击队员
Never even had a chance. No.
一点机会都没有吗 没有
I lost my wife and--and my apartment,
我失去了我妻子 我的公♥寓♥
any--any dreams I had left.
所有我仅剩的梦想
You can get it all back, you know?
你可以把那些都夺回来 知道吗
Your manhood, your dignity.
你的男子气概 你的尊严
How?
怎么做
The cameras that we planted are still active.
我们之前安置的摄像头依然在运行
They link to this web portal.
都连到了这个网站上
If the FBI found the laptop,
如果联调局已经找到了笔记本电脑
then they would have taken them down,
他们肯定会把摄像头都拆掉
so somebody else has it.
所以电脑肯定在别人手里
I don't buy it.
我不信
Feds came in the door 90 seconds after Mark split.
马克刚一逃走 联邦探员就冲进去搜查了
Laptop was on your bed. They have it.
电脑在你床上 他们肯定拿走了
Maybe they just haven't looked at it yet.
或许只是还没细查而已
Well, according to this, the laptop was logged in
根据这个记录 突袭之后
to this portal every day since the raid.
这台电脑每天都会登录到这个网站
Somebody's watching Max,
有人在监视着麦克丝
somebody we can use to get to Mike.
我们可以利用这个人报复麦克
Don't.
别这样
Relax. Mark!
放松 马克
I told you Mark's dead.
我跟你说了马克已经死了
I'm Luke.
我是卢克
Take off your clothes.
脱掉衣服
No.
不
Pretty please.
请吧
Is this enough for you?
这样够了吗
Or maybe you want more.
还是你想要更刺♥激♥的
St--stop it.
住手
I guess Mark's not dead after all.
看来马克并没有死透嘛
Who the hell are you?
你们到底是谁
Masks on, right? That was the plan.
说好了不摘面具的啊 原计划是这样的
You need to face him.
你得面对他
Face the man who took your dignity.
面对这个夺走你尊严的人
Yeah. That's right. 12th mountain recruit, remember?
对 没错 山地部队第12团新兵 记得吗
You turned me out on a psych rap.
你说我有心理问题 把我赶了出去
Yeah, you sick, crazy, son of a--
是啊 你个变♥态♥神经的狗♥娘♥养♥...
Shut up!
闭嘴
Tell him.
告诉他
Tell him what he cost you.
告诉他 他害你失去了什么
I gave up everything to be a ranger,
我放弃了一切只为加入突击队
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表