剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
That doesn't matter.
那不重要
Catching him is my job.
抓到他是我的工作
You mean killing him.
你是指杀了他吧
If that's what it takes.
如果有必要的话
Like Lily.
就像莉莉一样
I know I put you in a bad position.
我知道我让你陷入了艰难的处境
A bad position?
艰难的处境而已吗
Mike, I covered up an execution.
麦克 我掩盖了你私自处决案犯的事
They murdered my father in front of me.
他们在我面前杀了我父亲
I have no problem putting her down the way I did.
我不觉得处决她有什么不对
If you do, I'm sorry.
如果你介意的话 抱歉
Mike, please.
麦克 求你了
Stay here with me.
留下来
I can't.
我做不到
I'll call you when I land.
我下飞机了就给你打电♥话♥
Don't.
不用了
We should catch up sometime.
我们应该找时间叙叙旧
Yeah. When things calm down around here.
好啊 等这里的事都平息了再说吧
Agent Hardy.
哈迪探员
Sherry, last name Miller.
雪莉 姓米勒
19 years old from Queens.
19岁 来自皇后区
She died of a through-and-through gunshot wound to the neck
她在突击查处科尔宾的行动中
during the raid on Korban.
死于一处贯穿颈部的枪伤
No way to know who shot her.
无法查明是谁射杀了她
Thanks.
谢谢
What are you doing, Ryan?
你在干什么 莱恩
Guy from the wedding.
婚礼上的那个人
It's his daughter.
这是他的女儿
She was one of Joe Carroll's followers, right? Yeah.
她是乔·卡罗的信徒之一 对吗 对
We put all of that stuff behind us.
我们已经放下所有那些事了
Just let it go.
随它去吧
I'm Ryan Hardy.
我是莱恩·哈迪
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Sorry to bother you.
很抱歉打扰你
I was hoping I could talk to you about your daughter.
我希望能和你谈谈你女儿的事
I just needed to say I'm sorry about what happened to Sherry.
关于雪莉的遭遇 我要向你道歉
No parent should have to bury a child.
不该让白发人送黑发人
I loved my daughter,
我爱我的女儿
but she was a troubled girl.
但她是个问题少女
I don't blame you for what happened.
对于她的遭遇 我不怪你
Is your husband here? I was hoping I could talk to him, too.
你的丈夫在吗 我也想跟他谈一谈
Jimmy.
吉米
Can I help you?
有什么能帮你的吗
You're Sherry's father?
你是雪莉的父亲吗
Yes.
是的
You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
你20分钟前就该到了
Knowing you two,
我太了解你们两个了
I know what was going on in here 20 minutes ago.
我知道20分钟前这里正在发生着什么
I'd say right on time.
我觉得我来得正是时候
This is all wrong.
这全都是错的
We have to make this perfect,
我们必须做到完美
or he'll kill us all.
不然他会把我们都杀了的
Looks like the crazy is starting.
疯狂犯罪行为似乎又开始了
No!
不要
They were killed this afternoon.
他们于今天下午被杀害
Liar!
骗子
Ryan. They've told lies!
莱恩 他们说谎了
Ryan?
莱恩
Ryan, why don't I remember their names?
莱恩 我怎么都不记得他们的名字
Ryan.
莱恩
Get an I.D. on our victims?
查到被害人的身份了吗
Kenny and Natalie Brooks,
肯尼和娜塔莉·布鲁克斯夫妇
in town from Greenwich.
来自格林威治村
Bartender says he saw them talking to a prostitute at the bar,
酒保说看见他们在酒吧和一个妓♥女♥说过话
but all he remembers is that she was a brunette.
但他只记得她的头发是深色的
You think this was Joe's people?
你觉得这是乔的信徒干的吗
Uh, there's no mention of Joe here, just me.
这里并没有提及乔 只提到了我
This is the second time in 24 hours that I've been called a liar.
这是24小时内第二次有人说我是骗子了
Yeah. We'll, that can't be a coincidence.
没错 这绝非巧合
Our fake dad from the wedding's
婚礼上的那个冒牌父亲
got to be tied to us somehow.
肯定跟我们的案子有关系
Wedding photographer's already pulling photographs.
婚礼摄像师已经在调出照片了
Hopefully we'll get a match in the system.
运气好的话能在系统里找到匹配的人
Hotel has the room listed as empty,
酒店列出这房♥间是空房♥
so we think that our hooker used
所以我们认为那名妓♥女♥
a maid's card key to get in.
是用清洁女工的磁卡进门的
The maid's body is in the closet.
清洁女工的尸体在柜子里
Hotel security video?
酒店的监控呢
Disabled during the attack.
袭击发生时失灵了
Our girl knew what she was doing.
女嫌犯作案很娴熟
She wasn't alone.
她不是一个人
Definitely more than one attacker.
袭击者肯定不止一个
Most likely a male based on the strength
鉴于上演这一出所需要的体力
required to stage this,
很可能是一个男人
and they're not done.
而且他们还没完
How do you know?
你怎么知道
They got some kind of an agenda or message,
他们有某种计划或使命
and they know that they haven't given us enough yet
而且他们知道自己还没有给我们提供充足信息
to figure it out.
来弄明白这一切
Which means the killing is only beginning.
这就意味着 杀戮才刚刚开始
You two have a room, you know?
你们不是有自己的房♥间吗
Our love cannot be contained in a room.
一间卧室装不下我们的爱
Andrew, sweetie,
安德鲁 亲爱的
do you have any more of those yogurts?
你还有那种酸奶吗
You mean my yogurts.
你是指我的酸奶吧
Listen. I've clearly marked my food in the fridge,
听着 我把冰箱里我的食物都做了标记
so if you two could just respect the labels.
请你们两位尊重一下那些标签
Are you kidding?
你开什么玩笑呢
Not even a little bit.
一点都不是在开玩笑
This little forced marriage between us
我们被迫捆绑在一起
is going to work much better if we have boundaries.
只有相互尊重界线 才能合作得更好
Whatever, bro.
随便吧 老兄
Has he even come downstairs?
他有没有下过楼
Did he ask how it went?
他有问行动进行得怎么样吗
No. He's in one of his moods.
没有 他情绪不佳
Well, we have a job to do, all right?
我们还有工作要做 好吗
Let's just get it done,
先完成工作
and we can get our lives back.
才能过上正常生活
Ok.
好吧
We're still adjusting to the time difference.
我们还在调整时差
There is no time difference between here and Ohio.
这里跟俄亥俄州没时差
Just give me a minute. I'll rally.
给我点时间 我会恢复的
You know what? Forget it.
算了吧
I'll do this one myself.
我一个人去干
We'll meet you later.
晚点见
Maybe I should go with him?
也许我该跟他一起去
He's fine.
他没事的
That guy is one seriously twisted individual.
那家伙变♥态♥得很
She was, uh...
她...
She was so beautiful.
她那么美
I can't believe that she's really gone.
我无法相信她真的走了
I can't believe I'll never get to hold her again
我无法相信我再也不能抱她
Or...
或...
I miss my little girl so much.
我太想念我的女儿了
Your daughter sounds like she was really special.
你女儿听起来很特别
I lost my sister a few weeks ago.
我几周前失去了我的姐姐
Oh. I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Look. Uh, how about I buy you a cup of coffee
听着 不如我请你喝杯咖啡
and we can talk about it?
然后聊聊怎么样
I got to say this guy's pain felt so real.
我必须说 那家伙的伤痛感觉那么真实
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表