剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
That I realized how lonely I was.
我才意识到自己一直以来有多孤独
He gave me the strength to finally be myself.
他给了我做真实的自我的力量
I'm jealous.
我很嫉妒
I don't know who I am without Luke.
我不知道没有了卢克我到底是谁
You are a smart, sweet man,
你是个聪明 贴心的人
And you're strong, and you're funny,
你很坚强 风趣
And you're a hell of a cook,
你还是个很出色的厨师
And with all this tragedy you've experienced,
你虽然经历了那么多悲剧
you still got a good heart.
但却依然有一颗善良的心
I mean, you trusted me.
你信任了我
I'll never forget that.
我永远不会忘记那一点的
One moment.
稍等一下
After a bloody hostage crisis defused by agent Ryan Hardy,
在莱恩·哈迪成功解决一场危急的人♥质♥危机事件后
Serial killer Joe Carroll was executed yesterday.
连环杀手乔·卡罗已于昨日被执行死刑
Carroll terrorized the east coast, killing dozens,
卡罗曾令东海岸人心惶惶 杀害了几十人
And managed to escape federal custody
并成功从联邦监狱中脱逃
Not once but twice.
不是一次 而是两次
It was Ryan Hardy who...
是莱恩·哈迪...
You shouldn't be out working today
你今天不该出来工作的
After what you went through yesterday.
毕竟昨天才经历了那样的事
I like to keep busy.
我喜欢保持忙碌
If we catch the madman,
如果我们抓住疯汉
You need to understand that I'm gonna bring him in the right way.
你要知道 我会按照合法手段把他拘捕的
You accusing me of something?
你是在指控我有什么不法行为吗
No. I just know you like to color outside the lines,
不 我只是知道你不太按规矩办事
But this guy killed a lot of people on my watch,
但那家伙在我眼皮底下杀了很多人
So I need a clean conviction.
所以我必须让他依法被惩处
Got to do it by the book.
必须严格按照规矩办事
Of course.
当然了
How can I help you?
请问有什么能帮到你们的
I got this. Two rooms, please.
我来说 麻烦开两间房♥
Hey, Mike. We got a name.
嘿 麦克 我们查到了一个人
Crosscheck of DWP records shows
交叉对比水电部的记录显示
A lone employee working within the same sector
一名员工至少在4起疯汉谋杀案
Of at least 4 of the madman murders.
案发地点周边区域工作过
Suspect's name is...
嫌犯的名字叫做
Oleg Vukovich.
奥列格·乌科维奇
Max is sending you a picture
麦克丝这就发你一张照片
And a last-known address now.
以及目前知道的最新住址
Should we send a local hrt team to meet up with you and Lisa?
需要我们派当地人♥质♥救援队去找你和丽莎会合吗
No. We'll check it out.
不用 我们会去查看下的
We'll call you if we need backup.
如果需要支援 我们再联♥系♥你
Ok. Max and I are on our way there.
好的 麦克丝和我这就赶来
Your guys get anything?
你的手下查到什么了吗
No, no. They're still working on it.
没有 他们还在继续查
Room key? There you go.
房♥卡呢 给
All right. I left something in the car.
好的 我忘了点东西在车上
I'll be up in a minute. all right.
我一会儿就上去 好的
This place is far, huh?
这地方可真远啊
Yes, but worth the wait.
没错 但是值得等待
It's the most exclusive party you'll ever go to.
那会是你有史以来参加过的最秘密的派对
Looks like we're here.
看来我们已经到了
I don't see any houses.
我没看到什么房♥子啊
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Evening, Daniel, ma'am.
晚上好 丹尼尔 夫人
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么回事
I've got some questions about this party.
我对于那个派对有些问题要问
If you know about the party,
如果你知道那个派对
You know I can't say anything.
你也该知道我什么都不能说的
It's easy to talk tough, Daniel...
嘴硬倒是很容易 丹尼尔
But I'm a professional at causing pain,
但我可是虐待人的专家
And you're an amateur at taking it,
你却不怎么擅长忍♥受疼痛
So let's cut to the chase.
我们就有话直说吧
Who's hosting the party?
派对的主办人是谁
I've only heard a first name--Eliza.
我只听说过名字不知道姓 叫伊莉莎
Now listen to me.
听我说
These people,
那些人
you do not want their attention.
你不会希望被他们注意到的
Oh, but that's exactly what I want, Daniel.
但我就是想引起他们的注意 丹尼尔
Now both of you, get undressed.
现在请你们都把衣服脱掉
We don't want to get any blood on the clothes.
我们可不希望衣服上沾到血
我在等待
我在监视
Stop!
住手
God!
天啊
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥刚刚是怎么想的啊
You nearly got yourself killed,
你差点害死自己
And now the madman is in the wind.
现在疯汉也逃得没影了
We'll find him, all right?
我们会找到他的
We had him, and if you'd followed protocol,
我们本来已经找到了 如果你按规程办事
He'd be in custody!
他现在已经被拘捕了
You better talk some sense into him.
你最好劝他恢复一下理智
You ok?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you fine?
你真的没事吗
They could suspend you for this.
他们可以因为这事停你的职
I don't care, ok?
我不在乎 好吗
Pull everything you can on Oleg--
调出关于奥列格的一切信息
Friends, family, other property,
朋友 家人 其他房♥产
Anything!
一切信息
I've never seen him like this.
我从没见过他像这样
I have.
我见过
Sorry. I know it's late.
抱歉 我知道现在很晚了
Everything ok?
没什么事吧
It's the safe house raid.
是上次突袭安全屋的事
Some of the details just aren't adding up,
某些细节对不上
And I'm on a deadline.
规定期限又快到了
You offered to help. Is this ok?
你之前说可以帮忙 现在可以吗
Sure, sure. Come on in.
当然 当然 进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Uh, I got good news and bad.
我这里有好消息和坏消息
Did you find who's watching Max?
你查出是谁在监视麦克丝了吗
Uh, no, but I did manage to track
没有 但我追踪到
where the laptop's been used,
那台电脑曾被使用过的地点
And that's the bad news.
那是坏消息
It's inside the FBI.
就在联调局大楼内
Your mystery man works for the feds.
那个神秘人物是为联调局服务的
How long till we identify him?
我们要多久时间能查出他的身份
Never. Hacking the FBI firewall
永远不能 入侵联调局防火墙
Is too black hat for me.
对我来说太高深了
I'm worried I set off an alarm
我担心我只是在外♥围♥嗅探
Just sniffing around the outside.
就已经触发那边的警报了
See? I told you this was a waste of time.
瞧吧 我就说这纯属浪费时间吧
No, no, no. This still helps, ok?
不不不 这对我们依然是有帮助的
We just need to find someone who can hack into the FBI.
我们只要找到一个能黑进联调局的人就行了
Do you know anyone who does that?
你认识那么厉害的人吗
Because I sure as hell don't.
因为我显然不认识
Actually, I do.
实际上我还真认识
How are we supposed to find this Eliza chick anyway?
我们怎么才能找到那个叫伊莉莎的妞
I figure she'll be pretty close to the action.
我猜她应该是个大人物 在重要的地方
Come on.
过来
Where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
Bracelet.
手环
Have fun.
祝玩的愉快
Bracelet.
手环
Have fun.
祝玩的愉快
Sorry, folks. This area is off limits.
抱歉 二位 这里不对外开放
Oh, it's ok.
没事的
We're just going to see Eliza.
我们只是去见下伊莉莎
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Ready.
好了
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表