剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Your job is your life.
你视工作如命啊
I don't want it to be.
但我不想再这样了
I want this, us,
我想要和你在一起
this family.
想要这个家庭
I really want to believe that for the baby's sake,
我真的很想看在宝宝的份上相信你
but, uh...
但是
I'm just not there yet.
我还无法完全相信
But I have a shot?
但我还有机会 对吧
I have my first ultrasound later today.
我等下要做第一次超声波
I'll- - I'll call you after.
我做完后会打给你
Ok. Great. Thanks.
好极了 谢谢
Well, gentlemen?
如何啊 先生们
Eliza!
伊莉莎
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
A little bit.
有一点吧
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I should have you killed right now.
我现在就应该让人杀了你
Tell the guards that are about to run in here to stand down, please.
麻烦你让等下进来的保镖都退下吧
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做呢
Because you brokered this deal.
因为这个交易 你是中间人
Your reputation's on the line. Like it or not,
你的声誉也要受影响 不管你喜不喜欢
we're in this together.
我们都是一条绳上的蚂蚱
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Stand down.
解除戒备
Can you get Ryan Hardy or not?
你到底能不能抓到莱恩·哈迪
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Just need a little assistance,
我只是需要一点协助
a couple of guys who know how to handle a gun.
找几个会用枪的人就行
You said you could take care of him yourself.
你说过你能自己搞定的
Things change.
事态有变
My face is everywhere now.
通缉令上都是我的脸
I need someone the feds won't recognize.
我需要联调局认不出来的人
I won't risk exposing one of our own.
我可不会冒险暴露我自己的人
If you can't honor the terms of our agreement, then- -
如果你无法遵守协议条约 那么
You'll what?
那么什么
You'll what?
你会怎么办
Tell your friend the deal's off,
告诉你的朋友交易取消了
that I'm a liability you brought to their door?
而我是一个 你亲手带上门的累赘
Can't wait to see where your body turns up.
我等不及看你被弄死了
I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
You can take Wade and Nathan,
你可以带韦德和内森去
but I expect results.
我希望你这回能成功
By the end of the day,Ryan Hardy will be dead.
今晚之前 莱恩·哈迪就会死
I'll call you when it's done.
事成之后我会打给你
Sorry about the mess,
抱歉把这里弄得一团糟
but something tells me your housekeeper's amazing.
但我有预感 你的清洁工很棒
You don't have to be here.
你不用来的
Yeah, I do.
我当然要来
We have other FBI agents.
我们还有其它的探员呢
You should go home, get some rest,
你应该回家好好休息
and we'll call you the second we have a lead on anything.
一有线索 我们就会打给你
Theo is a threat to everyone I love.
希奥对所有我爱的人都是个威胁
Unless you're suspending me, I'm staying.
除非你要给我停职 不然我一定要来
Don't think I didn't try,
我早就申请过停你的职了
but Donovan blocked me.
但多诺万没准
He thinks you're our best hope of finding this guy.
他觉得你是我们找到希奥的最大指望
Well, then you're stuck with me.
那你只能被迫忍♥着点我了
Look. I know I messed up before,
听着 我知道我之前搞砸过
but it's behind me.
但那些都过去了
I hope that's true.
我希望真的是这样
So what are you thinking?
那么你怎么想
Theo has lost the one thing that he cares about.
希奥已经失去了他唯一在乎的人
He's unhinged.
他已经精神错乱了
He knows that the best move would be to run,
他知道最好的方法是逃跑
but that would mean giving up revenge.
但逃跑意味着放弃复仇
He's trapped, he's desperate.
他被困住了 他很绝望
We turn up the pressure.
我们继续施压
We make sure everybody in this city is looking for him.
要确保城里所有的人都在找他
I like it.
我觉得这办法挺好
The FBI is tracking Theo Noble.
联调局在追捕希奥·诺贝尔
He is currently traveling with fellow serial killer Daisy Locke.
他现在正和连环杀手黛西·洛克一起
Now through our investigations,
在整个调查过程中
we have been able to uncover several aliases,
我们发现他们用了好几个假名
and there could be countless others.
其他未知的假名可能更多
He could be your neighbor,
他可能是你的邻居
he could be the guy that you just passed on the street
可能是街上与你擦肩而过的人
Or the man standing behind you at the checkout line.
或是结账时排在你后面的人
If you have any information,
如果你有任何线索
any information at all,
什么线索都可以
please do not hesitate to contact the authorities immediately.
请马上与警方联♥系♥
Thank you.
谢谢
How is he?
他怎么样
Well, he's out of surgery,
刚做完手术
but I have to be honest with you.
但我得跟你说实话
The damage was extensive.
他受的伤很重
There was a great deal of internal bleeding.
之前内出血相当严重
But he'll heal, he'll wake up?
但他会好转的 他会醒的吧
Mike's condition is very delicate.
麦克的状况很难说
The next 12 hours are gonna be critical.
接下来的12小时至关重要
Thank you, doctor.
谢谢你 医生
I tried to get my gun out,
我试过掏枪
but it happened so fast.
但事情发生得太快了
He saved my life,
他救了我的命
and I just sat there.
而我却只是坐在那里
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
It wasn't enough, Gwen.
那远远不够 格温
If he dies- -
如果他死了
I know it's difficult for you Hardys to understand,
我知道你们哈迪一家都很难明白这个道理
but some things are out of your control.
但有些事你们控制不了
This wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Mark did this.
是马克干的
You should go home and get some sleep.
你最好回家睡一觉
I'll call if anything changes.
有情况我会给你打电♥话♥的
Thanks.
谢了
How is he?
他怎么样
All we can do is wait.
我们能做的只有等着
Then you should go home.
那你应该回家
Yeah. Like that's gonna happen.
是啊 好像我真会听话似的
I can help here.
我可以在这里帮忙
I need to.
我需要这么做
Max.
麦克丝
Ever since your press conference,
你的记者招待会结束后
the tip line's been flooded.
举报电♥话♥都被打爆了
Theo gets around.
到处都有希奥的身影
We haven't verified any of them.
我们还没确认任何一条线索
There's always a ton of nuisance calls around a big case.
关于大案总是会有很多误报
Nothing near my sister's place,
没有线索出现在我妹妹家附近
and these sightings are too far upstate.
这些目击地点太偏北了
None of these are right.
肯定都不对
I killed Penny.
我杀了佩妮
The target is going to be somebody close to me.
他的目标肯定是跟我亲近的人
Thanks.
谢了
Tip came in.
有人打进电♥话♥
Caller said they saw two people
举报者称他们看到有两个人
matching Theo and Daisy's description going
符合希奥和黛西的外貌特征
into an elevator in a building on the upper east side.
走进了上东城一栋大楼的电梯里
When I requested surveillance video from the building,
当我索要该大楼内的监控录像时
turns out they had a glitch,
发现他们的监控出过故障
and the feed went dead for 40 minutes
整整40分钟没有图像
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表