剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Strauss hinted at your reach,
施特拉斯暗示过我你的能力
your power to make certain authorities turn a blind eye.
你能够让官方对你们睁一只眼闭一只眼
We're prepared to meet your ask,
我们打算满足你的要求
but there is one caveat.
但有个条件
No one is to know of our involvement or existence.
不能让任何人知道我们的参与和存在
I understand.
我明白
Penny, get out of here!
佩妮 快走
Now you're with me until I decide to let you go.
现在你得跟我在一起 直到我决定放你走
I'm recommending that Donovan suspend you immediately.
我会建议多诺万立刻停了你的职
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Why the hell not?
为什么无所谓了
Because I just killed the only person that Theo ever loved,
因为我刚杀死了希奥唯一爱过的人
And he's coming after me with both barrels.
他会不惜一切代价来找我复仇的
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了这样了
Gina. I'm done.
吉娜 我不干了
This job steals your soul, Ryan.
这工作会吞噬人的灵魂 莱恩
Go live your life Gwen while you still can.
趁现在还可以 去和格温好好过日子吧
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
You're gonna be a father,
你要当父亲了
So if you want to be in this baby's life,
所以如果你想出现在孩子的人生中
You need to change.
你必须做出改变
I never should have left you, Max.
我从来就不该离开你的 麦克丝
You're the love of my life.
你是我此生的至爱
Mike! Mike! Mike!
麦克 麦克 麦克
No!
不要
No, Mike!
不要 麦克
No!
不要
Officer down! Officer down!
有警员受伤 有警员受伤
I need an ambulance!
请速派救护车
What do we got?
病人是什么情况
34- year- old male,
34岁 男性
penetrating sharp force trauma,
穿刺伤
decreased breathing sounds on the right.
右侧呼吸声减弱
We needled his chest and intubated in the field.
我们缝合了胸部 已插管
Extensive blood loss.
大出血
Do you know his blood type?
你知道他的血型吗
No. Um, I can call- -
不清楚 我可以打电♥话♥问问
Run blood type and cross- match as soon as we get in there.
我们一进去 就开始测试血型和交叉匹配
Is he allergic to any medications?
他对什么药物过敏吗
I don't- - I don't think so.
我觉得没有
Is he gonna live?
他能活下去吗
We're gonna do everything we can.
我们会尽我们所能
All right.
好了
On 3.
数3下
1, 2, 3.
1 2 3
All right. Let's roll him.
好的 把他翻过来
12- centimeter laceration right posterior thorax,
右胸背部有12厘米撕裂伤
10- centimeter left posterior thorax, 14- centimeter laceration.
左胸背部有10厘米和14厘米撕裂伤
Start massive transfusion protocol stat!
开始大量输血方案
Max.
麦克丝
It's gonna be all right.
不会有事的
Yeah. Ok.
好的 没问题
I'll- - I'll call you back.
我回头再联♥系♥你
Agent Hardy, where do you want us?
哈迪探员 你需要如何安排我们
I need 3 agents outside O.R.3.
我需要3名探员在3号♥手术室外面
The rest of you can secure this wing.
其他的人可以保护这一区域
Work with hospital security. Pull rank if you have to.
和医院安保合作 必要时可行使职权
Mike is vulnerable, ok?
麦克现在很脆弱 明白吗
Theo is going to be targting us.
希奥打算把我们作为目标
I want you to be ready for anything.
我想要你们做好万全准备
Ok, sir.
没问题
Brooks.
布鲁克斯
Theo hacked into our system.
希奥黑进了我们的系统
I don't want any of our protection protocols
我不希望我们的任何保护方案出现在
on the FBI server.
联调局服务器上
Got it. What about the hospital?
明白 医院的呢
Mike's off- book.
麦克没有登记
No one outside the staff knows he's here.
除了工作人员没人知道他在这里
Let's double up on Gwen's detail,
多派一倍人去保护格温
and max does not go home alone.
麦克丝也不能单独回家
Dozens of agents have worked this case.
参与这起案件的探员有几十个人
He could target any one of us.
他可能会攻击我们中的任何一个
Ok. So we make a list,
好 那我们就列个清单
and we make sure everybody's covered.
确保涵盖了所有人
What about aunt Jenny?
珍妮姑姑怎么办
My sister Jennifer Hardy.
我妹妹珍妮弗·哈迪
She's in miami, she has a detail,
她住在迈阿密 有安保保护她
but I want her in protective custody.
但我希望暂时把她放入保护性监禁计划中
Will do.
好的
How is he?
他怎么样了
They won't tell us anything.
他们什么都没说
Max, has anyone taken a look at you?
麦克丝 有人检查过你吗
Um, why don't we get you cleaned up?
我们先把你清理干净好吗
I'll find you a change of clothes.
我帮你找件换洗衣服
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来
After last night's brutal attack by Mark Gray,
昨晚马克·格雷在发动了凶残的袭击之后
the agent's condition is unknown.
受伤探员的情况目前仍未可知
However, sources have confirmed that mark gray died at the scene.
但是消息已经确认 马克·格雷当场死亡
Gray was the last member of the family of sociopaths
格雷是曾令整个纽约人心惶惶的反♥社♥会♥家庭的
that terrorized New Yor- -
最后一名成员
Pen- - penny.
佩 佩妮
Pen- penny..
佩 佩妮
Penny.
佩妮
I know what I have to do.
我知道我需要做什么
If everything goes as planned today,
如果今天的一切都能按计划成功实施
you should be free tomorrow.
明天你就自♥由♥了
Mike's still in surgery.
麦克还在手术中
He has a collapsed lung
他出现了肺衰竭
and a lacerated liver.
以及肝脏撕裂
Will he make it?
他会活下来吗
He has the best doctors in the world.
世上最好的医生在抢救他
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Whatever it is, just say it.
有话直说吧
I'd feel better if you stayed at my place for a while
如果你能继续在我家住一段时间 我会比较安心
just until this is over.
住到这事结束了就行
No. Ryan, I was pretty clear. Come on.
不行 莱恩 我之前已经说得很清楚了
I'm not using it as an excuse to get back together,
我不是在找借口复合
but I talked to your protection detail,
但我已经和你的安保人员谈过
and your place is a security nightmare- -
你的住所安全漏洞太多了
multiple entrances.
有太多入口
Ok. I get it,
好吧 我懂了
but I want to stay here for a while.
但我想在这待一会儿
I want to keep an eye on Mike.
我想照看一下麦克
Of course, of course.
当然 当然
If that's it...
如果你说完了
How- - how- - how are you feeling?
你现在感觉怎么样
Any morning sickness?
有晨吐吗
Some. It's not that bad.
有一点 不算太糟
Good.
那就好
I went to a meeting last night.
我昨晚去参加互助会了
I'm happy for you,
我为你感到高兴
but it's gonna take a lot more
但要让我相信你已经改变了
to convince me that you've changed.
光是这样还远远不够
I know. I know that...
我知道 我知道
But...
但是
You and...
你和
this baby
宝宝
mean everything to me,
你们就是我的一切
which is why as soon as this is over
所以 只要这事一结束
I'm leaving the bureau.
我就会离开局里
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表