剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
For a laptop purchased in rego park.
购买♥♥电脑的收据 在雷哥公园买♥♥的
I have the bia,
我查到了BIA信息
Which means if someone is using the laptop
意思就是 如果有人正在使用那台电脑
we can find them in real time. how?
我们就可以实时找到他 怎么做
I'll just enter the I.D., into our system,
我把账号♥输入我们的系统
See if it pings anywhere. If not,
看能不能定位 如果不能
we'll have to submit warrants to all the telecoms,
我们就要申请搜查令下达到所有电♥信♥公♥司♥
So maybe we can find it that way.
通过那种途径查找到
Sorry.
抱歉
That was fast.
真快啊
It's in the building.
就在这栋大楼内
What?
什么
Where?
在哪儿
I don't know. It's reading as passively connected.
我也不知道 显示是之前连接过
Let me try and isolate the router,
我来分离一下路由器
Pinpoint the exact location.
定位到精确地点
The signal just disappeared!
信♥号♥♥消失了
It must have been powered down.
肯定是被拔掉电源了
Ryan.
莱恩
I'll take care of it.
我来解决这事
We got a problem.
我们遇到问题了
Someone on our team
我们的队伍当中有人
took a laptop from Mark's safe house.
偷拿了马克安全屋内的一台电脑
we might have another mole. what?
或许这里又有内奸 什么
I got something.
我查到线索了
The number that Theo's phone called
从希奥的手♥机♥打出来的电♥话♥
Is registered to a Linda Benson in Charlottesville.
打给了沙洛兹维一个叫琳达·本森的女人
Local police rousted her,
当地警方去审问了她
And she said that the call actually came from her ex-husband Gary.
她说那个电♥话♥是她前夫加里打来的
Well, what do we know about Gary?
关于加里有什么已知信息
Hang on.
稍等
He's a guard at Joe's prison.
他是乔所在监狱的一名狱警
You know, Theo, I--I greatly admire your ingenuity,
希奥 我很佩服你的智慧
But you haven't won me over yet.
但你还没有说服我
Gonna need a little more incentive.
你需要给我一些更强的动力
What?
什么
You've had a lot of quality Ryan time.
你跟莱恩"幸福地"纠缠了很久
He has someone new in his life,
他的人生中有了新人
A new love.
一个新欢
Who is she?
她是什么人
Her name's Gwen. "Beautiful woman."
她叫格温 是个美女
"A doctor, and they're living together."
是个医生 他们现在同居了
In his new life that doesn't include me.
他那不属于我的新人生
I know how much that hurts you, Joe.
我知道那让你有多受伤 乔
You give me what I want,
你给我我想要的
I will punish Ryan Hardy for both of us.
我就替我们俩狠狠惩罚莱恩·哈迪
Ryan Hardy belongs to me.
莱恩·哈迪是属于我的
You're gonna be dead in 36 hours.
你36小时后就要死了
I am offering you an opportunity to live beyond death,
我现在提供给你的机会 可以让你超越死亡
to strike out at the man who took everything from you.
狠狠打击那个夺走你一切的男人
Yes or no?!
你到底答应不答应
Code 6. Death row.
6号♥警报 死囚区
Looks like your little monkey has been discovered.
看来你的小走狗被发现了哦
Theo, they're coming. What do I do?
希奥 他们要来了 我该怎么做
Hey! Look out!
嘿 当心
That. Yes!
就这样 好爽
I'm sorry, Theo.
我很抱歉 希奥
I'm not ready to pass on the torch just yet,
我还没准备好把火炬传给下一个人呢
Not while I still have a card left to play.
我还有张牌紧握在手呢
Man down!
有人倒下了
Don't move! Do not move!
别动 别动
Let's go.
我们走
Come on. Move!
快点 起来
So...you know Theo.
所以 你认识希奥
I tried to tell you, but you insisted
我试图告诉你的 但你非要
On sending agent one eye in your place, so--
派那个独眼龙代替你来
What did Theo want from you?
希奥想从你这里得到什么
What did you tell him?
你对他说了什么
You know, I have to say, Ryan,
我不得不说 莱恩
I'm very disappointed in you.
我对你很失望
It almost feels like you--you don't want to be friends anymore.
就好像 你根本不想跟我做朋友了
I'm not your friend!
我不是你的朋友
I am the guy that killed all your followers,
我杀光了你的信徒
Put you on death row!
将你送上了死路
Now tell me--
现在告诉我
Tell me where the hell he is.
告诉我 那个家伙在哪儿
Why? Why should I?
为什么 我为什么要告诉你
You're not--you're not exactly being very pleasant.
你对我的态度 可不怎么好啊
I--I tell you what.
我跟你说
Why don't we have a sleepover?
不如我们一起睡觉觉吧
You know, they built this wing just for me,
大楼的这一片区专属我一个人
So you could bunk up next door,
你可以睡在隔壁
And--and then we could chat the night away.
然后我们聊一个通宵
We could chat about Gwen.
我们可以聊聊格温
Uh, I gather she's a looker
我听说她很漂亮
And a doctor.
还是个医生
Get him up!
把他拉开
Let him go.
放手
Come on. Let go.
快放手
Pull him off.
把他拉开
All right, all right!
行了 行了
Oh, such passion!
真够激♥情♥的啊
Just goes to show how much you really care about me.
显示了你其实有多么在乎我
And there was I getting all worried.
我之前还担心你不爱我了呢
I can't do this anymore.
我受不了了
Yeah, of course, you can.
你当然可以了
All you have to do is accept
你只需要放开胸怀去接受
That I'm the most important relationship in your life.
我是你人生当中最重要的一段关系
No, you're not.
不 你不是
You're a disease.
你就是顽疾
Tomorrow night when they kill you...
等明晚他们杀了你
I'll be cured.
我也就痊愈了
Gwen?
格温
In the bathroom. Are you ok?
在洗手间 你没事吧
I'm fine. I just, uh-- just broke a glass.
我没事 只是打碎了一个杯子
Don't come out.
别出来
I thought you'd be home for dinner.
我以为你会回家吃晚餐的呢
Something happen?
发生了什么事吗
No, no.
不 没有
No. I just, um-- I was just, uh...
没有 我只是 只是...
I saw Joe.
我去见乔了
Theo reached out to him,
希奥联♥系♥他了
And I thought going to the prison was the right thing to do.
我当时觉得去监狱一趟是正确的
I was wrong.
但我错了
It's ok.
没事的
No. Ryan.
不 莱恩
No, it's not.
不 那不对
You are the most important thing in my life,
你是我生命中最重要的存在
And I keep screwing it up.
我却不停地搞砸
I don't want to lose you, doc.
我不想失去你 医生
I'm gonna do better.
我会做得更好的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too. I'll be out in a minute.
我也爱你 我一会儿就出来
Ok.
好的
www.abcsub.com
新浪微博@ZiMuZu
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表