剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
watched them grow up.
看着她们长大
I mean, to just throw all that away.
你就这么抛弃了那一切
It's been hard.
那的确很难
I miss them every day.
我每天都在想她们
You don't know how many times
你不知道有多少次
I wanted to pick up the phone and--
我想要拿起电♥话♥
Yeah. They were just camouflage.
没错 她们只是幌子而已
That's what I thought.
我猜也是
But Mark is your real family, isn't he?
马克才是你真正的家人 是吧
That's why he called you,
所以他才会打电♥话♥给你
that's why you picked him up.
所以你才去接了他
You dropped everything to protect him,
你放弃了一切只为保护他
even though it meant throwing away your cover life.
哪怕这意味着要舍弃你掩人耳目的生活
So what's the connection?
你和他有什么关联呢
My guess is Lily Gray.
我猜是莉莉·格雷
Did she see you as a potential father for her boys?
她是不是把你当成她的儿子们潜在的父亲
Is that why Mark trusted you enough to call?
所以马克才如此信任你 打电♥话♥给你吗
Am I supposed to clap or something?
我是不是该鼓掌
Because really, your insights are fairly obvious.
因为真的 你说的很好
May I offer a little advice?
我能提个建议吗
Well, you're kind of sitting on the wrong side of the table
以你现在的情况
for it to hold much weight,
你没什么资格提建议
but go ahead, knock yourself out.
不过想说就说吧
Confess while there's still time.
趁还来得及 赶紧认罪吧
My conscience is clean.
我问心无愧
Clean or not,
不管你是否有愧
until you tell the world what you did,
除非你对外坦白自己的所为
innocent people will keep dying,
否则一直会有无辜的人死去
and their blood will be on your hands.
而这一切都是拜你所赐
What kind of fruit is that?
那是什么水果
It's a melon.
是瓜啊
Well, yeah, I know, but what kind?
我知道 具体是哪种呢
I always get them confused.
我一直分不清
It's a cantaloupe.
是哈密瓜
I'm Jack.
我叫杰克
I'm married.
我结婚了
Me, too.
我也结婚了
So what?
那又怎样
Bye, Jack.
再见 杰克
That was sad.
真可悲
Let's run DMV records,
检查一下车管所的数据
see what Andrew was driving when he disappeared.
看看安德鲁失踪时开的是什么车
Ryan.
莱恩
I'll catch up.
等下过去找你
You all right? You don't look so good.
你还好吗 你看起来不太好
I thought we were done with this.
我以为这事已经结束了
Yeah. So did I.
是啊 我也这么以为
Look. I don't think I can go through with it again.
听着 我没法再承受一次了
Just keep it simple in the hearing, stick to the script.
听证会上不要多言 按照说好的来
I got it.
我知道了
You don't raise your voice,
不要大声吼
you don't get angry, none of that.
不要生气 什么都不要做
Jeff, Jeff, I'm fine, but honestly,
杰夫 杰夫 我知道了 不过
you seem like you're wound a little tight.
你看上去很紧张啊
Is it that obvious?
有那么明显吗
You know, I asked Director Franklin
其实 是我请求富兰克林局长
to let me run point on your covert op?
让我指挥你的秘密行动
No. I didn't know that.
不 我之前都不知道
Even though I knew that if all of this stuff went south
虽然我知道 如果行动失败
that I'd-I'd probably lose my job
我可能会被开除
Or I'd even end up in prison,
甚至可能会坐牢
but Joe Carroll is a monster,
但乔·卡罗就是禽兽
and so was Lily Gray,
莉莉·格雷也是
and they had to be stopped by any means necessary,
要用一切可能手段阻止他们
but now that the pressure's on, I...
但现在压力太大了 我
I can't sleep.
我睡不着觉
I'm drinking all the time, and...
我开始酗酒 而且
All right. I'm scared, ryan, ok?
好吧 我很害怕 莱恩 好吗
What if it get--
如果事情...
Wait. I got... What's up? You ok?
等下 我有点 怎么了 你没事吧
My chest is tight.
我感觉有点胸闷
All right, buddy. Hang on. Come here, come here.
好了 伙计 等下 过来 你过来
All right. Here we go, buddy.
好吧 我们走 伙计
We're going to the ER.
跟我去看急诊
Take it easy, nice and easy here we go...
慢点 别着急 我们走
This is not all on you, ok?
这事并非是你一个人的责任 好吗
I'll take the hit if I have to.
必要的时候压力由我来担
I got to get back in there.
我得回去了
We're on to something.
我们发现点线索
Go. Get it done.
去吧 把这案子搞定
You good?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
没事
According to the DMV,
根据车管局的记录
Andrew's the registered owner of a 2006 silver pickup truck.
一辆2006年产的银色皮卡注册在安德鲁名下
License plate number's 4GF-8891.
车牌号♥是4GF8891
All right. Let's put big brother to use.
很好 让我们把政♥府♥资源充分利用起来
Listen up!
大家听着
We're looking for a 2006 silver pickup.
我们在找一辆银色的2006年产皮卡
I want the plate number run through every camera
我要求你们排查市里所有监控摄像
in the city as far back as we can.
找出那个车牌号♥
We find that truck, we find Mark.
只要找到那辆卡车 就能找到马克
Let's go. Come on.
开始吧 快点行动
We on schedule?
按计划进行吗
Yeah. Daisy and Kyle should be making contact right now.
是的 黛西和凯尔应该正在跟目标接触
Honey, what are you doing home?
亲爱的 你怎么回家了
It's a little early in the day for wine.
现在喝红酒也太早了点
You're not expecting any of that to still fit?
你不会以为我还穿得上这些吧
What are you doing, you bad boy?
干什么呢 你个不正经的
You really hurt my feelings back there, you know?
你刚才真的好伤我感情 你知道吗
Comfortable?
舒服吗
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要做这种事
I wasn't held enough as a child,
我小时候得到的抱抱不够多
or maybe it's because my amygdala's underdeveloped.
也可能是我的扁桃体没完全发育
I'm gonna get some cantaloupe.
我要去吃哈密瓜
You want some?
你要吗
Babe?
宝贝你呢
No. I'm good, thanks.
我不用了 谢谢
Ok. Time to call your husband.
好了 该给你丈夫打电♥话♥了
Why?
为什么
It's not a party without him, is it?
他不来算什么狂欢派对呢 对吧
I don't do it.
我不打
Honey, I'm not asking.
亲爱的 我可不是在跟你商量
Say whatever you need to to get him home.
说些能把他骗回家的话就行
Give us away, and he'll get your face
如果你敢暴露我们 就把你的脸
in the mail, got it?
割下来寄给他 明白吗
It's me. I'm sorry to do this.
是我 很抱歉打扰你
I just got a migraine.
我头好疼
Can you come home?
你能回来吗
I know, but it's really bad.
我知道 但我真的很难受
Ok. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
I love you.
我爱你
You lied like a pro.
你真是撒谎大♥师♥
I bet he can't tell when you're faking it.
我敢说你假装高♥潮♥时 他肯定看不出来
Come on. We all do it.
拜托 女人都会假装高♥潮♥的
How long have you been married?
你们结婚多久了
16 years.
16年
That's incredible.
真是太厉害了
I mean, how do you keep it fresh?
你们是怎么保持新鲜感的呢
In the bedroom, I mean.
我指的是房♥事
Go to hell.
去死吧
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表