剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Did you know that up to 300 serial killers
你知道吗 每一天都有
are active on any given day?
多达300名连环杀手在行动
I like to think of them as my friends.
我倾向于视他们为朋友
Serial killer Joe Carroll's life came to an end early this morning...
连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命 终结于今日早晨...
Is it true?
是真的吗
Resurrection!
重生
Joe Carroll lives.
乔·卡罗永生
This new cult...
那群新的邪教♥徒♥
Drive, dear.
开车 亲爱的
Yes, mother.
遵命 母亲
They will kill you.
他们会杀了你的
Probably.
是很可能
You have a family--me.
你还有家人 就是我
If something happened to you,
如果你出了事
that would end me.
那我这辈子也完了
Joe faked his death, started again.
乔伪造了自己的死亡 重新开始
How does Lily Gray fit into all this?
那莉莉·格雷又是怎么参与进来的
She's the female version of Joe.
她就像女性版的乔
You take from me, I take from you.
你抢走了属于我的东西 我就抢走属于你的东西
That's my dad's house.
那是我爸家
Mike! Don't do this.
麦克 别这么做
They're all gonna pay.
他们都得偿命
You've become the man you hate.
你变成了你憎恨的那种人
Do it!
动手吧
Arrest him.
逮捕他
After all this is over,
这一切都结束以后
you and me, we're gonna go have a life.
你和我 我们会过上正常生活
Kiss her!
吻她
Gina looks so beautiful.
吉娜看起来美极了
I mean, I usually hate weddings, but this one is--
我通常很讨厌婚礼的 但这次...
No. It's special.
是啊 很特别
Two o'clock.
瞧两点钟方向
There's a hottie by the bar, and she's checking you out.
吧台边有位美女 正在打量你
No. Come on. Yes.
不是吧 就是的
Really? Definitely.
真的吗 肯定是
Here goes nothing.
肯定没好结果
So friend of the bride or friend of the other bride?
你是新娘的朋友 还是另一位新娘的朋友
How long did you work on that line?
你想这句梗想了多久
Not good enough?
不够好吗
It was a little underwhelming, to be honest.
实话说 有一点平淡啦
This is not at all how I expected this to go.
我期待的结果可不是这样的
You want to try again?
你想再试一次吗
How about this?
不如这样吧
Better?
好些吗
Yeah. That works.
是啊 奏效了
Wow! You're beautiful.
哇 你真美
Ryan. What?
莱恩 什么
I love this song.
我爱这首歌♥
No. Uh-huh. No.
不 不不
I don't dance. Yes, you do
我不跳舞的 你要跳
I don't dance. Gwen, I don't.
我不跳舞的 格温 不
Hey come here.
过来
Mike!
麦克
I didn't know if you were gonna make it.
我之前都不知道你能不能赶过来呢
I almost didn't I came right from the airport.
我从机场直接过来的
Ah. This is Gwen.
对了 这是格温
Mike, Gwen.
麦克 格温
He talks about you all the time.
他经常说起你
Ok. Hi.
好吧 你好
You're responsible for the big grin on this guy's face.
就是因为你 这家伙才一直笑得合不拢嘴吧
Mike.
麦克
You look great.
你看上去真美
Thanks. Uh, this is-- this is Tom Reyes.
谢谢 这位是汤姆·赖耶斯
Mike Weston
我是麦克·韦斯顿
You're just back from the field?
你是刚执外勤回来吗
Yeah.
是的
Uh, Tom works for our hostage rescue team in New York.
汤姆在我们的 纽约人♥质♥救援小组工作
"Our." So it's true. You joined the bureau.
"我们的" 所以你真的加入♥联♥调局了
I've got about a month on the job.
我刚进去一个月左右
You look thirsty. Do you want a drink?
你看起来挺渴的 想喝一杯吗
Yeah, yeah. Let's go. Come on.
好的 走吧 来吧
Lead the way.
带路
Careful.
小心
Oh, yeah. That was definitely my fault.
不好意思 那绝对是我的错
Look at her. She's been through hell.
看看她 经历过地狱般的苦难
She deserves a little joy, huh?
她应该快乐点 不是吗
Yeah. I think we all deserve some peace.
是啊 我觉得我们都需要些安宁
Amen to that. I know I'll feel a whole lot better
说得好 等他们把乔·卡罗给解决了
when they finally put Joe Carroll out of his misery.
我肯定会感觉更好的
Less than a month, man.
还有不到一个月 伙计
Well, here's to all the questions and second guessing dying along with him.
敬所有的问题和猜疑与他一起埋葬
Salud.
干杯
It would appear that the FBI allowed Mr. Hardy
看来是联邦调查局允许哈迪先生
to conduct his own lawless reign of terror to find Joe Carroll.
用自己的非法残暴手段去追捕乔·卡罗
That couldn't be further from the truth, congressman.
此话与事实相差甚远 议员先生
You have anything you'd like add, agent Hardy?
你有什么要补充的吗 哈迪探员
Nope.
没有
While we're appreciative of the work you've done
尽管我们很感谢你在追捕乔·卡罗的过程中
in apprehending Joe Carroll,
所付出的努力
I don't think we can in good conscience
但我认为我们不能大发善心
simply ignore your methods
忽略你破案的方法
and the many lives lost.
和那些逝去的生命
That said, at this time, our investigation
即便如此 现下 我们的调查
has found no substantive evidence of criminal wrongdoing.
并未发现任何违法行为的确凿证据
Sorry I can't stay late.
抱歉我不能玩得太晚
I have the early shift in the ER tomorrow.
我明天要在急诊室值早班
Stay at my place.
晚上住我家
It's close to the hospital.
离医院更近
Again?
又过夜吗
Yeah. Why not?
是啊 有何不可
So you're saying you like having me around?
所以你的意思是 你喜欢我一直陪着你
Uh, yeah. I think you know that.
是吧 我觉得你心里清楚
Because my lease is up at the end of the month.
因为月底 我租的房♥子就到期了
I see what you did there.
我明白你的小把戏了
You said we'd talk about it.
你说过会跟我谈这个问题的
And we will, but right now, cake!
我们会的 但现在该吃蛋糕了
Must have cake.
不吃蛋糕可不行
Ryan, you coward.
莱恩 你个胆小鬼
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
I didn't mean to frighten you.
我不是有意吓你的
It's ok.
没事
Was that Ryan Hardy you were talking to?
刚才跟你说话的人是莱恩·哈迪吗
Yeah. Do you know him?
是的 你认识他吗
Just from the news.
在新闻里看到过
I should really get back inside.
我得进去了
He's the guy who caught joe carroll, right?
就是他抓住了乔·卡罗 对吗
Yeah, that's right.
对 没错
People are calling him a hero.
大家都说他是英雄
The toasts are starting. Excuse me.
要开始致辞了 失陪
Make a toast. Go ahead, Ryan.
快致辞 开始吧 莱恩
Whenever you're ready. Just fire away.
只要你准备好了 就开始吧
When you meet the right girl, you just know.
当你碰到命中注定的人时 立刻就能感应到
And may--maybe you're not even looking,
有可能你根本没刻意寻找
and then suddenly, there she is,
然后突然间 她就出现在你眼前
and she's such a perfect fit,
她跟你是如此般配
you can't deny it,
让你根本无法否认
and you got to-- you got to give her a place in your heart,
然后你 你在心里为她留出一个地方
a place that you didn't even think existed anymore,
以前你甚至都不知道这个地方的存在
and then everything changes,
然后一切就都变得不一样了
and where there was hurt,
有伤害的地方
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表