剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Joe Carroll took hostages inside death row.
乔·卡罗在死囚区绑♥架♥人♥质♥
You asked me if you were in my dreams.
你曾问我 你是否出现在我的梦里
You are. We're friends.
你出现过 我们是朋友
And?
还有呢
And you're teaching me to kill.
还有就是 你教我如何杀人
You are my real legacy, Ryan.
你是我真正的传人 莱恩
I can die
我可以死掉
knowing that I will live on through you.
只要我知道 我可以通过你继续活下去
I don't want to lose you, doc.
我不想失去你 医生
I'm gonna do better.
我会做得更好的
I'll be out in a minute.
我一会儿就出来
I'm gonna put you out of your misery.
我会让你脱离苦海
No. I know how to get to Mike Weston.
不 我知道怎么报复麦克·韦斯顿
Well, according to this, somebody's watching Max,
根据这个记录 有人在监督麦克丝
somebody we can use to get to Mike.
我们可以利用这个人报复麦克
I have the BIA,
我查到了BIA信息
If someone is using the laptop,
如果有人正在使用那台电脑
we can find them in real time.
我们就可以实时找到他
The signal just disappeared!
信♥号♥♥消失了
Why do you think Theo reached out to Joe?
你觉得希奥为什么要去联♥系♥乔
He's getting ready to come after me,
他准备要报复我
he's gonna need help if he wants to survive.
知道他要想幸存 必须得有帮手
But taking on Ryan Hardy and the FBI is crazy.
但是跟莱恩·哈迪和联调局对着干太疯狂了
We're gonna need to move quickly on this.
我们得尽快把这事解决了
What the hell are we gonna do?
我们能怎么做
I have a plan.
我有个计划
Why do you even need this notebook?
你要这笔记本干什么
What's in it? A name,
里面有什么 一个名字
Someone with the power to give me my anonymity back.
一个有能力让我重新销声匿迹的人
after I take out Ryan Hardy.
在我♥干♥掉莱恩·哈迪之后
Here's to you.
敬你的
No. Here's to us.
不 是敬我们
Sneaking out?
要溜走吗
Yeah. I got to...
是啊 我得...
Get home.
回家
I get it.
我懂的
I don't normally do this either,
我一般也不做这种事
but last night,
但昨晚
You seemed so sad.
你看起来很伤心
I didn't think you should be alone.
我觉得你不该孤单一人
Yeah, you're right,
是啊 你说得对
But...
但是
I shouldn't have been here either.
我也不该来这里的
Ryan?
莱恩
I've been worried to death.
我快急死了
I've been calling you all night.
我给你打了一夜电♥话♥
Oh. You're hurt.
你受伤了
You've been drinking.
你喝酒了
What happened?
发生了什么
Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪儿了
I screwed up.
我搞砸了
Did you...
你是不是...
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能这样对待我们
I'm sorry. It's just after Joe's execution--
我很抱歉 只是乔的死刑之后
Stop!
不要说了
You do not get to blame him for this.
你不能把这些赖在他身上
I told you to stay away from Joe.
我早就让你远离乔
I begged you to come home to me,
我乞求你回家来 回到我身边
and now you've ruined us!
现在你毁了我们
No. No. I c--I can make this right.
不 不 我可以补救的
How?
怎么做
He's dead,
他已经死了
and you can't let him go.
而你依然放不下他
He owns a part of you
他掌控着你内心的一部分
that I can't reach.
那是我无法触及的地方
You know what? I'm tired of trying.
你知道吗 我已经厌倦去努力了
No. Gwen, please.
不 格温 求求你
You got to give me a chance.
你得给我一次机会
I have. Several.
我给过你 很多次
I'm done.
我受够了
No, no, no, no. Wait.
不要 不要 等等
Don't worry.
别担心
You still have me.
你还有我呢
This is stupid.
这太愚蠢了
You're just gonna grab Mike in broad daylight?
你想在光天化日之下劫持麦克吗
I'm done waiting.
我等够了
I want to make him suffer.
我要让他受苦
Let's just take a beat and be smart about this.
我们先暂停 冷静下 想出个明智的做法
Someone has my laptop.
有人拿走了我的电脑
They're using it to watch Max.
他们用它监视麦克丝
They could be an ally, ok?
他们可能是我们的盟友好吗
We--we can use them to blindside Mike,
我们可以利用他们突袭麦克
get him to come to us.
促使他来自投罗网
That'll take too long.
那需要太久时间了
Mark, please. I'm not Mark!
马克 别这样 我不是马克
Yes, you are,
不 你是
and your heart is broken,
你的心碎了
and I understand that,
我非常理解
but if you take a run at Mike right now, you'll die,
但如果你现在就贸然去抓麦克 你会死的
and I'll be on my own again,
而我又将孤身一人
and I don't know how to do this alone.
我不知道一个人该如何去应对
Killing him is all I think about.
我现在只想杀掉他
You don't think that I want to kill Ryan
你不觉得我也很想杀了莱恩吗
for what he did to Kyle?
因为他杀了凯尔
We're in the same place, Mark.
我们处境相同 马克
Ok. We both defined ourselves by another person,
听着 我们的存在都是基于另一个人的存在
and now they're dead, and we're lost,
而现在他们死了 我们因此迷失
but there has to be more than revenge.
但肯定有比复仇更深层的东西
Like what?
比如呢
I don't know,
我不知道
but--but I know that Kyle would want me to live,
但我知道凯尔希望我活下去
to try and find happiness,
去寻找幸福
and I'm sure that Luke would want the same for you.
我相信卢克肯定也希望你那样
Mark, no.
马克 不要
I have to.
我必须去
For Luke.
为了卢克
What are you-- what are you doing?
你 你干什么
He's got a security detail with him.
他有安保特遣队跟着他
That was almost the end, Mark.
刚刚差点就全完了 马克
You would be dead, and Mike would have won.
你会死的 麦克就赢了
All right. We'll do it your way.
好吧 按你说的做
I'll see you later?
待会儿见
What's up?
什么事
You heard from Ryan?
你有莱恩的消息吗
Not since yesterday. He's not in yet? No.
从昨天起就没有过 他还没来吗 没有
Well, I'll give him a call after I talk to Sloan.
我跟斯隆谈过之后给他打电♥话♥
I've eliminated her from the suspect list of possible moles,
我已经确定她并非内奸
so I want to bring her in on the investigation.
所以想让她参与调查
We can use a extra set of eyes. Yeah.
多个帮手也不错 是啊
Gwen?
格温
Is everything all right?
你还好吧
Ryan's been drinking again.
莱恩又开始喝酒了
Drinking?
喝酒
Yeah, and, uh, I can't be there for him anymore.
是啊 而且 我无法再在他身边帮助他了
I just can't,
我做不到
so, uh, somebody probably should be.
所以得找个人看着他
Ok.
好的
I'll head over there now.
我现在就过去
Are you ok?
你还好吧
Not really.
不算好
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表