剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Carroll was convicted in 2004
于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗
for the murders of 14 young women.
谋害了14名年轻女性
Don't do this! Joe!
不要这么做 乔
Something happened with Claire,
克莱尔出事了
And now he's gonna kill her.
现在他要杀了她
He's gonna give you the opportunity to save her.
他会给你机会拯救她
He's gonna give me the opportunity to witness her death.
他会让我来见证她的死亡
We got a problem. Parker's missing.
出事了 帕克不见了
Aw. That's too bad.
太可惜了
Just a little too late.
只迟了一点
Ryan, no! Bummer.
莱恩 不 真扫兴
You and I.
你和我
How's it going to end, Ryan?
该怎么结束呢 莱恩
Does good triumph over evil?
正义战胜邪恶了吗
Does--does the hero rescue the girl?
英雄拯救美女了吗
Let's begin.
开始吧
No! No!
不 不
Is he dead? Did they find the body?
他死了吗 找到尸体了吗
Yeah. What's left of him.
是的 是尸体残骸
You have to be sure it's him.
你必须确定那是他
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We'll have official confirmation soon.
很快就会有正式的认定
Serial killer Joe Carroll's life came to an end
连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命
early this morning when he was burned to death in a fire...
在今日早晨的一场大火中被终结
We have confirmed that Joe Carroll is dead.
乔·卡罗已被确认死亡
Is it true?
是真的吗
He's dead.
他死了
You hungry?
你饿吗
Yeah, I'm starving.
是啊 都快饿死了
I'll get cleaned up.
我去梳洗一下
We intercepted this downstairs.
我们在楼下截获这些
Thanks, man.
谢啦 伙计
Ok. I smell food.
我闻到食物的味道了
Claire!
克莱尔
Ryan! No, no!
莱恩 不不
No!
不
No, no!
不 不
No, no!
不 不
No. Please, please, please, please.
不 拜托 拜托 拜托
Where's Claire? Is she ok?
克莱尔在哪 她还好吗
Pressure's dropping.
血压在下降
He's bleeding out!
他大出血了
No pressure!
没有血压了
We're losing her!
我们快保不住她了
Mike...
麦克
How's claire?
克莱尔怎么样了
A new book hits stands this week.
一本新书本周上架
It's called "The Havenport tragedy:
名为《海文波特惨案:
The true story of Joe Carroll and his blood cult"
关于乔·卡罗和他的血腥邪教的真♥相♥》
By author Carrie Cook.
作者凯莉·库克
This week, marks the anniversary of Joe Carroll's death,
本周是乔·卡罗死亡一周年之期
and Carrie Cook is actually gonna be joining us later
凯莉·库克稍候将加入我们
to talk about his murderous cult that left a trail of blood
讨论他的残忍♥邪教 他们曾犯下一宗宗血案
and mayhem across the east coast and rocked the nation.
在东海岸造成混乱 震惊全国
Yeah. Some scary stuff.
是啊 相当可怕
Can you believe it's been a year?
你能相信事情已经过去一年了吗
When I got here, I'd made so many wrong turns,
我刚到这时 做了许多错误的选择
felt empty, dead inside.
感到空虚 心灰意冷
You guys brought me back to life.
是你们使我重获希望
You showed me that my past is exactly that.
是你们让我知道我的过去就是那样的
I have a life today.
我现在有新的生活
Is it better?
比以前更好吗
Sometimes. It's different,
有时是的 反正很不同
and then there are moments when I get little glimpses of hope.
当我偶尔突然看见一丝希望时
Those are good days,
那便是幸福的日子
and the rest of the days,
而在其余的日子里
I'm working on those.
我仍在不懈努力
This dinner's for your niece?
今晚是为你侄女准备的晚餐吗
Yeah. She wants me to meet her new boyfriend.
是的 她想让我见见她新男友
I have no idea why.
我不知道为什么要见
Maybe because she's excited to have you in her life
也许因为她很庆幸你和她一起生活
and wants to share it with you.
想与你分享这些
Could be that.
可能是吧
Ok. How crazy am I?
我刚才是不是很失控
Outstanding, Melissa.
非常棒 梅丽莎
Feels good to open up and share, doesn't it?
打开心扉与大家分享的感觉是不是很棒
Why does everything you say sound like it's directed at me?
为什么你说的每句话都像是指向我的
I'm your sponsor.
我是你的担♥保♥人
I want to point out that I'm only 5 months' sober.
我想指出 我才戒酒5个月
All the more reason to open your mouth
所以更有理由撬开你的嘴
and let someone know what's going on in there.
让大家了解你内心的真实情况
Ok. So scattered, messy.
散乱一片 乱糟糟的
We got a disorganized killer.
可以看出是一名毫无章法的凶手所为
What else to you see?
你们还看出什么了
The killer's left-handed.
凶手是是左撇子
The stab wounds are left to right.
刺伤伤口呈现出从左至右
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Could have been right to right
有没有可能是从右至右
if her attacker struck like this.
比如凶手像这样出手
Her bra and panties are on the floor,
她的胸罩和内♥裤♥都在地板上
but the victim is wearing underwear.
但被害人穿着内衣
Which tells you...
这表明什么
She has horrible taste.
她品味很差
What's with the leopard print?
谁会穿豹纹内♥裤♥
So possible stripper, adult entertainer.
有可能是脱衣舞♥女♥ 色情片演员
A hate crime?
仇杀吗
Missionary kill. It's...impulsive and violent.
传教士位谋杀 非常冲动和暴♥力♥
She wasn't raped, but it was a sex crime.
她没有被强♥暴♥ 但这是性犯罪
The underwear soiled by the chair.
内衣被椅子弄脏
Meaning?
意味着什么
The chair's positioned over her body.
椅子架在她的身体之上
He masturbated and sat down to do it.
他坐下来 凌驾着她的身体手♥淫♥
And the blood on the left side of the table
桌子左手边有血迹
is where he laid the knife down
那是他放刀的地方
because that's the hand he used to do his business
因为那是他的惯用手
because he was left-handed.
因为他是个左撇子
Am I late?
我迟到了吗
You're the first one here.
你是第一个到的
So you alone?
一个人吗
He's parking the car.
他在停车
His name is Chris.
他叫克里斯
He's from California,
加州人
grew up in Sacramento or something.
在萨克拉门托还是哪长大
He's a pastry chef at Dolce.
在一家食品店做糕点厨师长
Ok.
好吧
You judged. Don't judge.
你默默评判了一下 别这样
No. I didn't judge!
不 我哪有
No. I just said, "Ok",
没有 我只是说"好吧"
as in "He's a pastry chef", ok?
表示我知道他是个糕点厨师长了
Maybe if we don't say it out loud.
还是别说出来吧
I'm Ryan. Hey. I'm Chris.
我是莱恩 我是克里斯
Nice to meet you. Come on in.
幸会 请进
Thanks.
谢谢
Ryan tells me you're law enforcement.
莱恩说你在执法机关工作
Yep. I'm a cop. NYPD.
是的 我是纽约警♥察♥
She's in the intelligence unit.
她在情报部
Just made detective.
刚当上警探
Is this serve and protect a family tradition?
这算是传承家庭传统吗
Well, my dad, his brother, was a fireman.
我爸 也就是他哥哥 是消防员
And my dad was a cop, and my uncle was a cop.
我爸是警♥察♥ 我叔叔也是警♥察♥
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表