剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
我们也很希望你在现场 亲爱的
It just didn't work out that way.
但情势所限也是没办法
I wanted to look in his lying face,
我想直面他那张撒谎的面孔
But somehow, the FBI got on to Spider's place.
但不知怎么的 联调局闯入了斯派德的住所
How'd that happen?
怎么会发生这种事呢
You're lucky you're not dead like Spider.
你没像斯派德那样死掉算是走运了
What did you say?
你刚说什么
I'm hearing a lot of whining and crying
我听到你各种发牢骚和哭诉
When what I should be hearing is "thank you."
但你应该对我说的是"谢谢"
Shut up, Kyle.
闭嘴 凯尔
That's how you talk to me?
你竟敢这样跟我说话
Take it easy, man. I didn't mean anything by it.
淡定 老兄 我没什么意思的
Don't you ever speak to my brother like that.
绝不要再那样跟我弟弟说话了
No. No, no, Mark. Don't kill him, please.
不 不 不要 马克 别杀他 求你了
You need us.
你需要我们
Ok, ok.
好了 好了
I'll be dead by the time the damn doctor gets here.
等医生来了 我估计都已经死了
Ornery. I like that. More of that.
臭脾气啊 我喜欢 再更臭点吧
Hi. Sorry for the wait.
你好 抱歉让您久等了
We're really backed up today.
我们今天的病人太多了
No problem. He's only dying.
没关系 他只是要死了而已
I thought you said I was fine.
你之前不是说我没事的嘛
Let me be the judge of that.
让我来判断吧
Well, good news. You're alive.
好消息 你还活着
Your heart rate's a little high but steady.
你的心率有点高 但很稳定
We like that.
那是好现象
I'm gonna run an EKG,
我给你安排做个心电图
But I think you're gonna be ok.
但我觉得你没事
Thanks, doc.
谢谢你 医生
My pleasure.
我的荣幸
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表