剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
The man outside gave it to me.
外面的一个人给我的
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿啊
Dad.
爸
What'd you do?
你做了什么啊
Nothing.
没什么
You killed him.
你杀了他
No. You're confused, dad.
不是 你糊涂了 爸
You know me.
你是了解我的
I wouldn't hurt anyone.
我是不会伤害任何人的
You know that. I'm your son.
你是知道的 我是你儿子啊
No. You're-- you're not.
不 你 你不是
You couldn't be!
你不可能是
Dad, we have to go now.
爸 我们得赶快走了
Don't touch me! don't touch me!
别碰我 别碰我
We have to go dad, please. Shh.
我们得赶快走了 爸 求那里 嘘
Help! help!
救命啊 救命啊
Please, please, dad.
求你了 求你了 爸
FBI!
联调局
Get down on the ground!
立刻趴下
Do not move!
不许动
Help!
救命啊
Get out of that car!
立刻下车
Out of the car now!
立刻下车
That's him.
那是他的车
Ryan.
莱恩
Let's go, let's move.
快 快追
Drop it! drop the gun!
放下枪 放下枪
Come on, Neil.
快点 尼尔
Drop the gun. Doesn't have to end like this.
把枪扔了 不必搞成这样的
Just give Mark and his followers,
告诉我们马克和他的信徒所在
And we can make a deal.
我们可以谈一笔交易
Your father needs you, Neil.
你父亲需要你 尼尔
He's not gonna make it without you.
没有你 他活不下去的
He hates me...
他恨我
Because of you.
都是因为你
No, no.
不 不
I can take you to him.
我可以带你去找他
He forgives you.
他会原谅你的
Liar.
骗子
Luke was always the confident one.
卢克一直是我们两个当中很自信的那个
After he got shot, I-I lost myself for a while,
他被枪杀后 我迷失了自我一段时间
But Andrew helped me get back,
但是安德鲁帮我找回了自我
And then Daisy and Kyle showed up.
然后黛西和凯尔也出现了
And they take care of me.
他们照顾了我
Don't too sure about that, bro.
可别太确信这一点 弟弟
They're up to something.
他们有着自己的计谋
Keep an eye on them.
要盯紧他们
Jeffrey Clarke was
杰夫瑞·克拉克生前
Many things--
有很多种身份
An exemplary agent,
他是个模范探员
Good friend.
是个好友
He believed in honor, justice,
他相信荣誉 公正
But most of all, he believed in family
但最重要的是 他很注重家庭
Because without each other,
因为如果没有彼此
We are nothing.
我们就什么都不是
His death should be a reminder to us all
他的死该提醒我们所有人谨记
That there is evil in this world
世界上仍有很多邪恶的人
And that we cannot falter in the face of it,
我们面对他们时 绝不能畏缩
But we also can't let it infect us.
但我们也不能让其影响到我们
We have to rise above,
我们必须超越于其上
No matter how hard that may seem.
无论那看起来有多难
What the hell are you doing?
你在干什么呢
You missed Clarke's ceremony for what?
你错过了克拉克的追悼会 就为了什么
To hunt Mark?
追捕到马克吗
That's what you really think of me?
你就是这么看我的吗
Clarke died
克拉克的死
Because what I did.
都是因为我的所为
So how can I face them down there?
我有何脸面去面对台下那些人
How can I look at Anna?
我有何脸面去面对安娜
Come here.
过来
We're all responsible.
我们都有责任
Thanks.
谢谢
I got to go.
我得走了
Ok.
好的
See you later.
稍后见
You hungry? You want to get some food?
你饿吗 你想吃东西吗
No. I'm good.
不 不用了
Do you want to be alone? I can go back to my place.
你想一个人待着吗 我可以回我自己家
No. Stay.
不 留下来吧
Ok.
好的
I mean permanently.
我是说永久性的
I mean move in with me.
我是指 跟我同居吧
Is this because of what happened to Anna and Jeffrey?
是因为安娜和杰夫瑞的遭遇吗
You want to keep an eye on me?
你想保护我的安全吗
I should tell you to run.
我本该叫你逃走的
I should tell you to get as far away from me as you can,
我本该叫你离我越远越好
As far away from this violence that surrounds me,
远离我身边的各种暴♥力♥
But I-I can't do it.
但我做不到
I know it's selfish,
我知道这样很自私
But losing you,
但是失去你
That would destroy me.
会毁了我的
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too,
我也爱你
But I need you to promise me something.
但我需要你答应我一件事
Anything.
任何事都行
No secrets.
不能对我有秘密
If we're living together,
如果我们要同居
That wall that you have up has to come down.
你竖起来的那道心墙 必须拆掉
Can you do that?
你能做到吗
Yeah.
可以
Yeah, I can.
是的 我可以
It's me.
是我
I, um--I guess I'm a little jumpy.
我现在 有点神经质
What are you doing here?
你到这儿来干什么
I looked for you after the ceremony.
我在追悼会结束后去找过你
I couldn't find you.
但我找不到你
Sorry. I just needed a little time alone.
抱歉 我需要点独处的时间
Right. Well, alone time is over.
好了 现在独处时间结束了
I've come to take my lady to dinner.
我来带我女朋友出去吃晚餐了
Sounds good.
听上去不错
Too bad.
太遗憾了
Could have had fun with her.
原本可以跟她好好玩玩的呢
We're not here for that, remember?
我们可不是为那个而来的 还记得吗
Right. Let's get this done then.
是哦 我们把这事搞定吧
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表