剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表
Arthur Strauss is missing.
亚瑟·施特拉斯失踪了
Where do you think he'd go?
你觉得他去哪了
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你
You give me something on Strauss,
你告诉我关于施特拉斯的信息
if it pays off, I'll come back.
如果有用 我会回来的
Tell me something, Ryan.
告诉我件事 莱恩
Your dreams...
在你的梦里
Am I in them?
有我出现吗
How was it seeing Joe?
今天跟乔的会面怎么样
It was rough.
挺棘手的
Clarke's e- mail time- stamped and logged
克拉克的邮件 印了时间戳也做了记录
Like it's been here all along.
就像它一直都存在我们的服务器上
Well, someone must have hacked into the server and put it there.
肯定是有人黑进了我们的服务器放在那里的
That's virtually impossible.
那是不可能的
Quantico sent in a new guy. Nick Donovan.
匡蒂科又派了个人来 尼克·多诺万
This investigation starts at my desk now.
现在这次调查归我负责
It's Mark. You and Max get Strauss!
是马克 你和麦克丝去追施特拉斯
Max, take Strauss to the car!
麦克丝 把施特拉斯押进车里
Mike, no!
麦克 不要
You just left her?
你竟然留下她一个人
What the hell were you thinking?
你♥他♥妈♥当时是怎么想的啊
I was thinking I was gonna kill the man that murdered my father,
我当时一心想要杀死那个杀害我父亲的人
until you got into my head!
但你后来影响了我的思维
Strauss could have taken a boat to Beacon.
施特拉斯可能坐船去了灯塔镇
Could be a hunting ground for one of Strauss' students.
那有可能是施特拉斯的学生专用的狩猎场
Tell us where he is.
告诉我们他在哪
Why would I tell you anything?
我为什么要告诉你
Thank you for the IDs,
谢谢你的那些证件
planting that E- mail on the FBI server.
在联调局服务器上植入那封电邮什么的
You- - you've been like a father to me.
你就像是我的父亲
A father is supposed to sacrifice for his children.
一个父亲 该为自己的孩子做出牺牲才对
We found Strauss.
我们找到了施特拉斯
His head nearly severed.
他的头几乎都与身体分离了
Who did that?
是谁干的
Strauss called him his best student.
施特拉斯称他为"得意门生"
Ryan, you kept your promise.
莱恩 你遵守了承诺
Who's Strauss' best student?
施特拉斯的得意门生是谁
Dispatch is rerouting us.
调度中心正在重新规划我们的路线
They want us to stay on surface roads.
他们要我们保持行驶在地面道路上
The FBI's alerted them to a possible threat up ahead.
联调局提醒过他们 前方可能有危险
It's gonna add hours to the trip.
那要多耽误好几个小时
Yeah? Well, better safe than sorry.
是吗 安全第一
This guy's one of Ryan Hardy's whackos.
这个家伙是莱恩·哈迪追捕的怪胎之一
Last thing we want is to end up in someone's basement,
我们最不希望的 就是沦落到某个地下室里
I hear that.
知道了
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
No signal.
没信♥号♥♥
That's because they sent us to the middle of nowhere.
那是因为他们把我们指到这个荒无人烟的地方
Pop the hood. I'll take a look.
打开引擎盖 我去看看
Knock it off.
别盯着了
I'm just looking at a pretty girl.
我只是在欣赏一位美女
Well, don't.
打住
Any luck?
修好了吗
Corey?
科利
Corey?
科利
Corey?
科利
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Yeah.
知道
I mean, no. I don't know your name.
不是 我不知道你的名字
I don't know your address.
我不知道你的住址
Strauss never told me anyth- -
施特拉斯从没告诉过我任何信息
Do you want to live?
你想活吗
Good. Because we have work to do.
那就好 因为我们还有事要做
Strauss' best student- - who is he?
施特拉斯的得意门生是谁
You're looking at him obviously.
显然你眼前这位就是啊
Not according to Strauss.
施特拉斯可不这么认为
He considers you a failure.
他认为你是个失败者
Too reckless, too desperate for publicity.
过于鲁莽 渴望曝光在公众视野
I was having a perfectly lovely dream
我原本正在这里睡着做美梦呢
before you barged in here and woke me up.
可你非要闯进来把我弄醒了
You can sleep when you're dead.
你可以死后再尽享长眠
Well, if you're gonna be like that, Ryan,
好吧 如果你要这样 莱恩
You can go and find Strauss
你可以去找施特拉斯
and ask him yourself.
去问他自己
Oh, I found him...
我找到了他
Or what was left of him.
或者说是他的身体残缺部分
Somebody tried to remove his head.
有人试图卸掉他的脑袋
Word is it was his star pupil.
有消息说是他的得意门生所为
The king is dead.
王者已逝
Long live the king.
王者万岁
Screw the king.
去他妈的王者
I need a name.
我需要知道他的名字
Need.
需要
Such a vulnerable word, Ryan,
多么软弱的词语 莱恩
And so very dangerous when you- -
这可是相当危险的 当你...
When you need something from me.
当你需要从我这里获得东西的时候
You got a name for me or not.
你到底知不知道那个人的名字
I'm not your trick- -
我不是你的...
I'm not a trick pony.
我可不是你的奴隶
I'm not just here to do your bidding,
我不是在这里听候你吩咐的
at least not without a little foreplay first.
起码得来点前戏啊
So go on. Tell- - tell me about this new love of yours.
继续吧 跟我聊聊你的新欢
Have a nice death.
祝你死得愉快
Oh, don't pout, Ryan.
别生气嘛 莱恩
Arthur had rules.
亚瑟有他自己的规矩
He was very careful to keep us isolated from each other.
他曾小心地让我们互相之间杜绝联♥系♥
He- - he claimed it was for our own protection.
他声称这么做是为了保护我们
I always suspected it was because
我总是怀疑是因为
he wanted us to depend solely upon him.
他想要我们仅仅依靠于他
But he threw all that away
但当他强迫学生救自己出狱时
when he forced his students to free him from jail.
已经抛弃了这一原则
And this best student of yours
你所说的那个得意门生
clearly hasn't taken it terribly well.
显然无法接受这一点
Evening, deputy warden.
晚上好 副典狱长
It's 12:01 A.M.
已经是凌晨12:01了
Your official death warrant has been issued.
你的正式死亡执行令已经下达
Your execution will take place exactly 7 days from today.
死刑将于今日起7天后执行
As mandated by the state of Virginia,
由维吉尼亚州政♥府♥授权
you will get to choose the method of your execution- -
你可以选择处刑方式
death by lethal injection
注射处死
or the electric chair.
或者电刑处死
Well, that certainly puts a- -
那还真是...
a damper on things, doesn't it?
令人扫兴的事 是不是
Ryan.
莱恩
Scott.
斯科特
I'm sorry about your people.
我对他们的遭遇感到很遗憾
Yeah. Thanks.
是啊 谢谢
Corey has two kids.
科利有两个孩子
Gillian just got engaged.
吉莉安刚刚订婚
Our guy do this?
是我们的目标人物所为吗
I'd put money on it.
我猜是的
He hacked into the Marshals' database
他黑进了法警的数据库
and rerouted the transport.
改变了行车路线
When the SUV pulled into the kill zone,
当SUV驶入死亡地带时
shut the car's computer down remotely,
远程关闭车载电脑
took out the Marshals, walked away with Duncan Banks.
杀掉法警 然后带邓肯·班克斯离开
Looks like Duncan lied when he said he didn't know
看来邓肯说不知道施特拉斯的得意门生是谁
Strauss' best student.
是在撒谎
Maybe. Maybe not.
也许是 也许不是
剧集 | 杀手信徒(2013) | 导航列表