剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表
我要说的是 “需要额外的照顾和关注”
I was going to say, "need extra care and attention."
抓到妳了 - 哈利,放我下来!
Got you! - Harry, put me down!
陛下
Ma'am. - Ah.
要拍照了
Photographs.
很好,我们进去吧,来吧
Very good. Let's go inside, come on.
很好
Very good.
来吧 - 殿下们...
Come on. - Your Royal Highnesses.
未来的王后陛下
Your future Majesty.
谢谢
Thank you.
殿下们,非常感谢
Your Royal Highnesses, thank you very much.
先生、女士们!所有人!
Ladies and gentlemen! Tutti!
快来
Come on.
我的鼻子!
My nose.
女孩们,如果要拿着,就要拿低一点
Girls, if you're gonna have them, keep them down,
还要安静,不出声
and shush. Be quiet.
查尔斯
Charles. Charles.
哈利呢?
Where's Harry?
哈利!
Harry!
女王来了 - 准备好了,陛下
There's the Queen. - Ready for you, Your Majesty.
好,真是的!让开!
Right. For goodness' sake! Get out of the way!
各位,请看这边 - 快点
This way, please, everyone!
我们的狂欢到此为止
Our revels now are ended.
我们这些演员,我说过
These, our actors, as I foretold you,
原是精灵,现已化为空气
were all spirits and melted into air.
你有完没完?要拍就快拍,好吗?
For God's sake, take the bloody photograph, will you?
又来了
Here we go.
天啊
Good God.
皆大欢喜,一切都好
All's well that ends well.
然而,这界定了王室
Still, it defines the Crown.
天呀
Oh Jesus Christ.
无论过程如何
What e'er the course,
结果将名留千古
the end is the renown.
终于拍完了,结束了 - 谢谢
There you go. That's it. All right.
好了
There we go.
请看这边
请各位看这边!谢谢!
This way, please! This way, everyone, please! Thank you!
谢谢,那真是个惊喜
Thank you. Well, that was a surprise.
那是从哪裡弄来的?
Where did they get those?
妳在这啊
There you are.
是的
Yes.
我还在这
Here I still am.
今天还挺顺利的
Good day, I think.
是的
Oh yes.
安特里的比赛我赌四中三
I had the winner on three of the four races at Aintree.
妳打算怎麽庆祝?
How are you planning on celebrating?
晚上去镇上狂欢?
Ooh, night on the town?
偷车兜风?冲撞商店?
Joyriding? Ram-raiding?
总是要做些让德兹局长担心的事
Give Chief Constable Dedds something to worry about after all.
致词很精彩
Well done with the speech.
谢谢 - 很好笑
Thank you. - It was funny.
别这麽惊讶
Don't sound so surprised.
丝毫听不出妳有多麽煎熬
And not a hint of the torment you've been going through.
有那麽明显吗?
Was it that obvious?
有
Yes.
但妳做出了正确的决定
But the right decision has been made.
妳会继续担任女王,原因只有一个
You will continue as Queen for as long as you possibly can, for one reason.
因为规矩就是这样 - 不是
Because those are the rules. - No.
因为妳的继承人根本还没准备好接手
Because those that come after you are not remotely ready to take over.
没错,但我当年也是 还记得吗?我太年轻了
No, but I wasn't either. Remember? I was so young.
不...妳一直都蓄势待发
Ah, no, no. You were always ready.
妳生来就准备好了
You were born ready.
妳有独天得厚的条件
You are one of a kind.
相较之下,这些人...
By contrast, this lot...
幸好这不是我们的问题
The good thing is, it's not our problem.
这就是我们要去的地方,妳和我
This is where we will be, you and I.
在这块石头下
Right under this stone.
我们在裡面永远听不到尖叫声
We'll never hear the screams from inside there.
菲利普
Philip.
怎麽了?
What?
妳明知我说得没错
You know I'm right.
这个体系对外人而言毫无意义
The system makes no sense anymore to those outside it,
对我们内部的人也是
nor to those of us inside it.
人类的一切都会腐朽
All human things are subject to decay
等到命运召唤时
And when fate summons
就连君主也必须服从
Even monarchs must obey
妳和我这种人即将消失
We're a dying breed, you and I.
我相信每个人都会继续活下去 假装一切都好
Oh, I'm sure everyone will carry on, pretending all is well.
但派对结束了
But the party's over.
好消息是
The good news is,
等到罗马燃烧、神殿倒塌时
that while Rome burns and the temple falls,
我们将睡吧,亲爱的,睡吧
we will sleep, dearie, sleep.
你看了
You looked.
是的
Yes.
风笛手演奏哀悼曲
A piper's lament.
妳唯一选择的曲子
Your sole musical choice.
很有妳的风格
It's very you.
用越野老车当灵车也很有你的风格
And your coffin being driven in an old Land Rover is very you.
妳看了
You looked.
是的
I did.
那麽...
Well...
我不打扰妳了
I'll leave you to it.
可以顺便帮我祈祷吗?
Say one for me?
剧集 | 王冠 | 导航列表